Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Get Your Boyfriend’s Attention When He’s Ignoring You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Boyfriend’s Attention When He’s Ignoring You (752 Views)

Make Her Regret Ignoring You By Doing These 17 Things / How Do You Get Your Boyfriend's Attention? Pro Tips.!! / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Boyfriend’s Attention When He’s Ignoring You by tkgz(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
If your man has a tendency to ignore you or not take you seriously, you’ll want to know how to get your boyfriend’s attention. Here’s how.
Sometimes guys are the worst. I know, we all love them but as boyfriends, they can often need a little help understanding the wants of women. And that want is to be heard and taken seriously. In order to help them figure it out, you’ll have to learn how to get your boyfriend’s attention.
It’s not easy. Girls don’t always understand how guys’ minds work and vice versa. So in order to get him to take you seriously, you’ll have to learn how to connect with him in a way he’ll understand.
Some guys do take you seriously but just don’t show it
Not all guys are ignoring you. If your boyfriend seems like he’s ignoring you, all he might need is a little reminder to pay attention. Sometimes, he might’ve been listening the entire time but just not showing it.
The best way to figure this one out is to talk to him. Ask if he’s really ignoring you or just not speaking up. Usually, he’ll say he was just not speaking up so challenge him a little by asking what you said or what your goals are. If he can’t name them, he was definitely ignoring you.
How to get your boyfriend’s attention and keep it
If your boyfriend’s attention is wandering or you just can’t seem to get him to take you seriously, these tips can help. Don’t settle for a man who doesn’t think everything you say is the most important. Make sure you’re heard.
#1 Don’t nag. Nagging won’t get you anywhere with a guy. If your boyfriend feels like you’re nagging him to pay more attention, he’ll get annoyed. To him, it doesn’t sound like a legitimate concern to you but rather like you just want to change him.
Instead, focus on talking to him calmly and seriously about the issue. If all you’re saying is, “Why don’t you pay attention to me anymore?” while whining, he’ll feel attacked. And when that happens, no one wins.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://naijatmznews.com/get-boyfriends-attention-hes-ignoring/

(1) (Reply)

[confession Time] My New Wife M@sturbates, Please Help! / I Notice Something On The Nairaland / Share Your Easter Sunday Picture Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.