Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dating: Military Ladies Vs Civilian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating: Military Ladies Vs Civilian Ladies (558 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them / Military Ladies/civilian Guys Connect / Military Ladies/civilian Guys Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating: Military Ladies Vs Civilian Ladies by emekanairaland(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
This research is based on 25years experience...

I know this little information my come as a huge surprise to many Guys but the truth is that Millitary ladies (Army, Airforce and Navy) are more disciplined and respectful in relationships and marriages than any other lady.. (especially the so called educated ones).

Many would ask WHY? or some would even go as far as insulting this post but let's be truthful here.

Some important things to know about Military Ladies

1. All Millitary ladies are trained to be disciplined and Respectful in their everyday life. Trust me when I say this is a fact and this act alone is what a guy needs in any relationship aside sex.

2. They are employed and have nothing to do with your money. This fact solves a real problem in a man's life. (Remember that even their profession don't allow them to keep, Brazillian, Chinese, or turkey hair)

3. Your Security is almost sure. Many ladies don't even know how to kill mosquitos at night when things are rough. Instead they prefer you die for them in the name of love and in the same name they find another guy. (I have dated two Millitary ladies so far and I must confess that during that period I have never felt so free in life)

These and more I can proudly say about Nigerian Military Ladies.

Although I know many Guys are afraid because of the heat they might face during the relationship but funny enough you (as a guy) will always be her BOSS. They always succumb to guys whether broke or rich and are always respectful. This doesn't mean you should push too far.
Re: Dating: Military Ladies Vs Civilian Ladies by benzene00: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

10 Original Pickup Lines That Cannot Fail – Number 5 And 10 Always Work / What Is The Difference Between Looking At A Girl And Staring At A Girl ? / Some People Are Just Wicked, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.