Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (71788 Views)

Ogun State TEACH Applicants, Share Your Interview Experiences / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Meek75(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Well,I was invited but sincerely don't know any politician apart from the supreme being (GOD).
But for the yardstick for shortlisting ,that I don't know.
Due the officials from Abuja said IM works ,so as grace and merit works.

6 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2017
PMB is working. His administration is full of transparency and fairness

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by galaxy2020(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
...via email
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by galaxy2020(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
���
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by deepwater(f): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
elChapo1:
I'm no APC sympathizer but I must confess, recruitment procedures are lot more transparent now than the PDP's era.

My brother
Procedure is different from result
"Last last we go know who be monkey" - so says those with long legs

5 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by gbenglex(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
At times i wonder if Nigeria could ever change as partialty as become what makes the country grow. it is ver obvious their has been a foul play on this NIS. God help us all with a Good job

3 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Dosinspector(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
never give up

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by greggng: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
As at the last time I visited their website no news of short-listed applicant. Every one is watching this type of recruitment without any exam

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
lilfreezy:
I'm only here to read stories of well connected Nigerian. Y'all have really strong signals in Abuja smiley

Stop believing everything is about humans there is power greater than Abuja or what ever you call it....Is the power of GOd!!I got an Email from NIS without anybody's help, and I strongly believe that God who put my name there will surely still put me through!!!

8 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tomorrow is mine
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
strangest:
If you enter without connection and you are true to yourself, Abeg click like.... I know I won't be getting any like

I must say am the number one on the list of been shortlisted without a single connection!!!....I don't know a single ant or flies, but I was lucky to receive a mail from NIS and the physical and verification exercise was smooth, no marathon or any kinda of exercise really happened,unlike the previous recruitment.......
I know IM works, but I have a bigger and wider connection called God, who made impossibility to be possible wink smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Meek75:
Well,I was invited but sincerely don't know any politician apart from the supreme being (GOD).
But for the yardstick for shortlisting ,that I don't know.
Due the officials from Abuja said IM works ,so as grace and merit works.

They said the same yesterday during the exercise that They know IM works so Merit works too!!!
That we are lucky to be shortlisted whether connection or not, but those that came in without IM should give a burnt offering, cuz it's not easy in this country to be shortlisted in such commission without hand and leg been involved,But as lucky has it GOD that is greater than humans did it for Us

2 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

They said the same yesterday during the exercise that They know IM works so Merit works too!!!
That we are lucky to be shortlisted whether connection or not, but those that came in without IM should give a burnt offering, cuz it's not easy in this country to be shortlisted in such commission without hand and leg been involved,But as lucky has it GOD that is greater than humans did it for Us
What is the meaning of IM works

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by mikkypel(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please Is today for HND holders?

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by ottohan: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
MrMoney007:
you should have posted this in Muslim section.

it's glaringly obvious that the shortlisted will always be the Islamic-systemized-quota-North
Hahahahahahaha!!!!
smiley smiley
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
propanet:
ima madu(know person)

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
propanet:

Sorry to use such abbreviations....
In Igbo we pronounce it "Ima Mmadu"
In English is "Connection or Knowing oga that knows oga that knows Oga @the top grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
propanet:

Sorry to use such abbreviation, in Igbo "IM" means "Ima Mmadu"..In English is Connection or Knowing Oga/Madam that knows another Oga that knows the Oga @the Top and vise versa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..

Hope you grab

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikkypel:

Today is for OND and HND holders!!
I don't know what you're still doing @home tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Timoli2014(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good luck to the successful applicants

2 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by mikkypel(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Today is for OND and HND holders!!
I don't know what you're still doing @home tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Can you imagine i just checked my mail today and saw their mail that I was invited..... The assistant scheduled for tomorrow are what qualifications holder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by saintfieldcastro: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
On what basis were they selected? This is the most corrupt regime in the history of federal appointment!!
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikkypel:

Can you imagine i just checked my mail today and saw their mail that I was invited..... The assistant scheduled for tomorrow are what qualifications holder?

SSCE and secondary school holders!!
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
mikkypel:

Yes oooo!
Are you still asking, what are you still doing @home
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
After registration and no connection, got no invitation, but believing God that this country will get better.

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by wildrose21(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
We Nigerians are funny lots!

I remember reading through a previous thread that NIS was sending invites. Some folks were calling it a scam.

Now it seems real, it is no more a scam, but man know man, or IM (just learnt that).

We should learn to be happy for others success.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Keemy88(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
I strongly believe that the shortlisted candidates that came for the screening and exams will successfully be employed into NIS.

hold on to God and trust HIM.

He never fails oooo

4 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Keemy88:
I strongly believe that the shortlisted candidates that came for the screening and exams will successfully be employed into NIS.

hold on to God and trust HIM.

He never fails oooo
Thanks for being optimistic and positive in your comment

4 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by emu22(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
meeen'in delta state it was a success,117 applicants where shortlisted just 47 came out for d exercise.

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Keemy88(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
In Osun, 125 were shortlisted and only 70 came. Our future is bright.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by emu22(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Keemy88:
In Osun, 125 were shortlisted and only 70 came. Our future is bright.

Guy,we no even reach half of d number dat was shortlisted.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Ebi4life: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
I did the superintendent cadre screening yesterday in Delta State. It was well organised and successful. I was invited without any human connection, the God Almighty who is merciful and who shows favour to whomsoever He wills, showed me favour. The exam was not difficult, maths, English and current affairs. 10 questions in 15 minutes, objective questions.
We were about 100 that took part in the superintendent screening in Delta State. I went to the immigration office today, I discovered that those who came for the inspector cadre were very few about half of those who came for the superintendent cadre. I learnt they will likely call 30 or 40 persons out of the 100 for training. I strongly believe in God to help me make the final list. I have no human connection, but I have the heavenly connection. I have the God who ruleth in the affairs of men.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.