Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (71654 Views)

Ogun State TEACH Applicants, Share Your Interview Experiences / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by cashkid: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
charliesyndrom:
I received a text message from an airtel number yesterday "You are advised to check your email on June 04 for your NIS inviation letter. For further assistance, enquiries and update reach us on whatsapp/SMS, Do not call" Pls did anybody receive such message. Though I applied for Immigration last year July 20017 but was not shortlisted.

Scam! Pls run for ur dear life! In as much as I believe some people will still get this NIS job but it will be man no man or with huge amount of money but this ur own is real.scam! Pls Dnt fall for this oooo
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by charliesyndrom: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
They later asked for money which I didn't give them. ..it's scam as u said
cashkid:

Scam! Pls run for ur dear life! In as much as I believe some people will still get this NIS job but it will be man no man or with huge amount of money but this ur own is real.scam! Pls Dnt fall for this oooo
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by successfem: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=cashkid post=68182636]

Scam! Pls run for ur dear life! In as much as I believe some people will still get this NIS job but it will be man no man or with huge amount of money but this ur own is real.scam! Pls Dnt fall for this oooo[/fquote] hi cashkid I would like to know if your employment sailed through. Did you come in with MSc or Bsc.?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by successfem: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=cashkid post=68182636]

Scam! Pls run for ur dear life! In as much as I believe some people will still get this NIS job but it will be man no man or with huge amount of money but this ur own is real.scam! Pls Dnt fall for this oooo[/fquote]
hi cashkid I would like to know if your employment sailed through. Did you come in with MSc or Bsc.?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Lekanxo1984(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello people, any latest news in respect of immigration?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by kingsmaila(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations Mr right. Did you get the job at last?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Nnetriplet: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ebi4life:
you are entitled to your opinion. I Mr Ofubu E. Emmanuel stand to declare today 29th Nov 2017 by absolute faith in the Almighty who made the children of Israel to walk through river Jordan on dry ground and who parted the red sea, I will surely be called by The Nigerian Immigration Service for training. That same God that selected me out of 3 million aapplication, will also help me make it for the training and come 2018, NIS will issue me my appointment letter without human connection. Today everybody on Nairaland is a witness. So be it through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.
So did you later get employed

2 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by eddiense: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please I want to ask:

1. How much is the training allowance
2. Will you be paid a lump sum after camp or you will be paid both salary and training allowance in camp together

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Kachi11061998(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
eddiense:
Please I want to ask:

1. How much is the training allowance
2. Will you be paid a lump sum after camp or you will be paid both salary and training allowance in camp together

Thank you in anticipation

Have they released name ?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by elantraceey(f): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ebi4life:
I did the superintendent cadre screening yesterday in Delta State. It was well organised and successful. I was invited without any human connection, the God Almighty who is merciful and who shows favour to whomsoever He wills, showed me favour. The exam was not difficult, maths, English and current affairs. 10 questions in 15 minutes, objective questions.
We were about 100 that took part in the superintendent screening in Delta State. I went to the immigration office today, I discovered that those who came for the inspector cadre were very few about half of those who came for the superintendent cadre. I learnt they will likely call 30 or 40 persons out of the 100 for training. I strongly believe in God to help me make the final list. I have no human connection, but I have the heavenly connection. I have the God who ruleth in the affairs of men.

Did you see through till the end? How did it go?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Baiser(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
elantraceey:

Did you see through till the end? How did it go?

I guess you are also attending the latest recruitment exercise+
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by elantraceey(f): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Baiser:

I guess you are also attending the latest recruitment exercise+

Yes I am.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Baiser(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
elantraceey:

Yes I am.

I wish you success.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by elantraceey(f): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baiser:

I wish you success.
Thanks. Did you get shortlisted too?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Baiser(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
elantraceey:

Thanks. Did you get shortlisted too?

Yes.
Did my exam today.
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Kunlayolu: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hello.. anyone heard anything about the final list yet?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by phorllytony(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kunlayolu:
Hello.. anyone heard anything about the final list yet?
I came across a news today that screening will commence on 06/03/2021 but I'm yet to verify beyond this link I saw https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=darrr
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Kunlayolu: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
That website has been changing date everytime.. I think this is the third time they will upload a date..
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by dave00733(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
That website is fake
The correct NIS website for the ongoing recruitment is immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
Kunlayolu:
That website has been changing date everytime.. I think this is the third time they will upload a date..
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Adez1: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Alexdon200089:

Replacement is by man know man, even before and after the exercise on November last year, Immigration was replacing people upandan, so either the guy knows oga/madam @the top or his family has connections with oga/madam @the top!!
Replacement is like a back door recruit, is not for everyone....... kiss undecided undecided kiss undecided undecided
#Capish
How often do they conduct replacement exercise sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.