Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (71751 Views)

Ogun State TEACH Applicants, Share Your Interview Experiences / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Abudidaz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
That's nice... I pray we are among the successful ones4

My in-law working with DSS called me to info me that our names and result are been compiled now, before this week runs out or latest next week, we will be contacted ooo[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alexdon200089:

My in-law working with DSS called me to info me that our names and result are been compiled now, before this week runs out or latest next week, we will be contacted ooo
thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
propanet:

thanks for the info

You welcome daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alexdon200089:

My in-law working with DSS called me to info me that our names and result are been compiled now, before this week runs out or latest next week, we will be contacted ooo
What business do Dss has with immigration?

2 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Join immigration group on facebook and you will see latest news there!!! I believe the 7th is genuine, cuz I saw it there too
What's the name on Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Otapiapia1: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anusiemgood:

I will doubt it coz is not a genuine one..
madam give us the genuine information.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Otapiapia1: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alexdon200089:

I heard the reason being that some members of the board are due for retirement and are rushing to finalize the recruitment before retirement

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anusiemgood:

What business do Dss has with immigration?

Do they need to have business, before they extract informations from there!!!!!My dear one thing good about federal work work in nigeria is that it will connect you to a lot of federal commissions too!!!Don't wait till you work in immigration before you can get informations there tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue....
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anusiemgood:

What's the name on Facebook?

Whats your facebook name, I need to connect with you first,you dey worry me for africa here grin grin!
Tell me yours first,before I share such info with you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Morning guys
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by nurusystem(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2017
MrMoney007:
you should have posted this in Muslim section.

it's glaringly obvious that the shortlisted will always be the Islamic-systemized-quota-North
you are a fanatic
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Do they need to have business, before they extract informations from there!!!!!My dear one thing good about federal work work in nigeria is that it will connect you to a lot of federal commissions too!!!Don't wait till you work in immigration before you can get informations there tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue....
They find it difficult to conduct her own recruitment for the detective cadre for almost two years now which am part of them.. my dear,forget about this people abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Anusiemgood:

They find it difficult to conduct her own recruitment for the detective cadre for almost two years now which am part of them.. my dear,forget about this people abeg.

grin grin grin....So cause DSS find it difficult to conduct recruitment, they I shouldn't take my inlaw's information serious?
Is he a DSS by surname?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Who even told you, they have not recruited their own people there!!!!!!
You need to understand that anything federal recruitment has to do with connections!!!!our politicians always have automatic slot in every federal recruitment!!!!!!
I take my inlaw's information serious, cause he has people in immigration, so don't tell me because they find it difficult to recruit, that I shouldn't take his informations serious.....
Is he a DSS by Surname?? tongue tongue
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Who even told you, they have not recruited their own people there!!!!!!
You need to understand that anything federal recruitment has to do with connections!!!!our politicians always have automatic slot in every federal recruitment!!!!!!
I take my inlaw's information serious, cause he has people in immigration, so don't tell me because they find it difficult to recruit, that I shouldn't take his informations serious.....
Is he a DSS by Surname?? tongue tongue
nothing about DSS is true...shikana

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Anusiemgood:

nothing about DSS is true...shikana

grin grin grin go sitdon jare, is my family name federal work tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue..!!
When you have someone like him, you start taken DSS serious
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2017
Alexdon200089:

grin grin grin go sitdon jare, is my family name federal work tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue..!!
When you have someone like him, you start taken DSS serious
Then ask ur uncle why the service is yet to invite the 2016 recruitment for detective cadre to camp?

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Then ask ur uncle why the service is yet to invite the 2016 recruitment for detective cadre to camp?

I'll ask him that, but I don't think it will change anything for you!!!waiting for DSS since 2016 till now!!!!!you get mind,if na me I don forget before Abraham will even be BORN cheesy cheesy
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Keemy88(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2017
DO NOT LET TRIVIAL ISSUES DERAIL THE MOTIVE THIS THREAD WAS CREATED.

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by charliman2012: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Keemy88:
DO NOT LET TRIVIAL ISSUES DERAIL THE MOTIVE THIS THREAD WAS CREATED.
Good one and in addition if you have any vital information please don't hesitate to share with us.

We need information whether confirmed or non confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alexdon200089:

I'll ask him that, but I don't think it will change anything for you!!!waiting for DSS since 2016 till now!!!!!you get mind,if na me I don forget before Abraham will even be BORN cheesy cheesy
you have seen it nah....that's why I find it difficult to believe all these rumours they call authentic and verified information...
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Anusiemgood:

you have seen it nah....that's why I find it difficult to believe all these rumours they call authentic and verified information...

What have I see nor you....
I only said i'll ask him about that!!
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Anusiemgood:

You Believing or not believing the info posted here is irrelevant, neither are you under any obligation to believe the given info

2 Likes

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Keemy88(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Training resumes on the Monday, 8th January 2018.

I am to resume on Sunday, 7th January 2018.

Glory to Jesus Christ for His wonderful works in my life.

They that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.....

Congratulations to all those who will join me in camp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Keemy88:

That that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.....

This one you are talking like this, was any message sent to you by NIS?

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by padua1234: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Keemy88:

That that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.....

did u receive any message?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Hobowobo(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Amen, I receive it to IJN
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Keemy88(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alexdon200089:

This one you are talking like this, was any message sent to you by NIS?

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it, the elders obtained a good report. Hebrews 11:1.

The just shall live by faith.

I am living by faith.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Alexdon200089: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Keemy88:

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it, the elders obtained a good report. Hebrews 11:1.

The just shall live by faith.

I am living by faith.

Making sense bro!!..i love that quote
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by Anusiemgood(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Keemy88:

They that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.....

Not arguing that with you bro but my points here still remain,.. How sure are you about the speculated date?
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by charliman2012: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is everyone going to the same camp? I mean (superintendent, Inspector and assistant)
Re: Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience by propanet(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
charliman2012:
Is everyone going to the same camp? I mean (superintendent, Inspector and assistant)
Yes same camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.