Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA (43499 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Xisnin(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
bbqn
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Spaxon(f): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Wow
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by konkonbilo(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2017
I know say na only blacks you go see for there.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
whites no dey go church but them dey progress and have regards for humans. over here i no just understand o

Whites no dey go church?

Where do you reside? Your village has entrapped your reasoning. You can't see beyond the knowledge you got from your community grammar school.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by cstr1000: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
na Nigerians dey go there.

I don't think Americans will leave Joel Osteen or Kenneth hagee and go there.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Who chapel Don help, it belongs to oyedepo and family. Landed property everywhere, lol, people building mannsions for men of God but still renting apartments. .

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Acidosis(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
konkonbilo:
I know say na only blacks you go see for there.

Same way you will see more whites in Joel Osteen's church.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by BiggyBamBam: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
whites no dey go church but them dey progress and have regards for humans. over here i no just understand o

You think so?
Who no go, no know
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by sajb(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Simply Majestic..

If you own a school or you work as an Administrator in an academic institution [Secondary / Primary], Your school deserves an industry standard educational website and an advanced / smart School Management System embedded within it. For the best online Smart School Management System in Nigeria, Please send a mail to fredjibbs@gmail.com
To see our online Smart School Videos, please whatsApp us on
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by yuh2(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by miqos03: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
seen
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by romeorailss: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:
BBQ guy, we missed you. Seems the mods gave you a few lessons

Hahhhajaja cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by KingJeremy(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
wow this is magnificent
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Acidosis:

Whites no dey go church?

Where do you reside?
did a masters in the UK like 9 years ago. most of the churches were locked, some had been converted to oda uses. nigerian churches in my zone der operated from halls in schools or community centres. i read a stat on metro newspapers den, muslims with population of 2m attendance to mosque was like 600k weekly, while d remaining population of like 65m, less dan 500k attended churches weekly
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by bewla(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
chojoike2058:
subscribe today to partake in the winning teams or remain poor call or whatsapp with the number below
I thought I came to c a stadium not this
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Other countries are building factories and productive resources, Nigerians are busy building religious centres that do not contribute to economic development undecided
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Victornezzar: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
post=62787475:

We've been busy with so much barbecue job this past few weeks and still praying for more..... BGG.

Our ads here as brought so much clients, PMs and phone calls from prospective clients/customers.

Nairaland being what it is, we ignore all the negatives and concentrate on the POSITIVES.

Thanks for the heads up brothers!!
It shows we made some impact here.

(NB) We only reply mentions of a prospective client, not that of an average pessimist on Nairaland.
Do have a pleasant day ahead sirs!
same 2 u boss
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Kennydoc(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great Church.

I was in the branch in Bowie, Maryland a few months ago; the senior pastor there Pastor Chibuike Nwafor made me fall in love with Christianity.

Nice one from Winners Chapel.

I just don't understand this guy.
Very weird, yet has a lot of information and ideas. Seems to know something about everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by romeorailss: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
post=62776884:
This is simply BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING!
We bless the name of God.

At the end of the day, what matters is genuine SALVATION of souls in this GRAND sanctuary.

To God be the Glory.
Great things he has done!

Baba welcome o shocked Where u been dey all these while. And how come u ain't advertising today angry
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by src70: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
have you ever Left Nigeria i mean apart from Ghana togo and cotonu where have you been to. i Study at university of Massachusetts Amherst and my church is 82% white the rest asian and black less than 50 say what you know

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by mofedamijo(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
Sorry how many white nations have u lived in,u.s alone accounts for 280million christains,even if all of them doesn’t go to church,at least over 100million goes,so what is ur point,the u.s have the highest number of christain population in the world.
83.3% of Italy's residents are Christians, 12.4% are irreligious, atheist or agnostic, 3.7% are Muslims and the remaining 0.6% adhere to other religions.
Americans hold crusades,they hold conventions,they have all night services,they pray very hard too,you people watch t.v too much,am telling you reality now,if u see them pray for the u.s in thier open air crusade u will think you in c.a.c church........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great Church.

I was in the branch in Bowie, Maryland a few months ago; the senior pastor there Pastor Chibuike Nwafor made me fall in love with Christianity.

Nice one from Winners Chapel.
Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
mofedamijo:

Sorry how many white nations have u lived in,u.s alone accounts for 280million christains,even if all of them doesn’t go to church,at least over 100million goes,so what is ur point,the u.s have the highest number of christain population in the world.
83.3% of Italy's residents are Christians, 12.4% are irreligious, atheist or agnostic, 3.7% are Muslims and the remaining 0.6% adhere to other religions.
Americans hold crusades,they hold conventions,they have all night services,they pray very hard too,you people watch t.v too much,am telling you reality now,if u see them pray for the u.s in thier open air crusade u will think you in c.a.c church........
You are arguing with so.done that has not left okokomaiko lol. USA alone has over 380,000 churches and counting.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by mofedamijo(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
src70:

have you ever Left Nigeria i mean apart from Ghana togo and cotonu where have you been to. i Study at university of Massachusetts Amherst and my church is 82% white the rest asian and black less than 50 say what you know
Dont mind them this is what i just sent him too

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by src70: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
mofedamijo:

don't mind him he is an almanjeri or how do dey spell it?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by meforyou1(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Jews that wrote that fantasy book called bible take style wicked. Just put the fear of God into every reader of the book. Believe wholeheartedly. Dont question nothing. Never have any doubt. Haba. And they tell u all kinds of tales. Man divide water into 2 and 1001 other fables. And then warn u. Believe or u shall die and go to hell. Thats the height of wickedness.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2017
src70:

studied in the uk tongue. apparently usa pple still dey go church
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by mofedamijo(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Kobicove:
Other countries are building factories and productive resources, Nigerians are busy building religious centres that do not contribute to economic development undecided
Until we hold our leaders right we il continue to blame the church,n the church will continue to match on,winners is about to build 15,000units of housing estate,so why cant the govt build 30,000 in each state,you voted the leaders hold them accountable not the preaches.....wake up oga u.s.a have over 380,000 churches and counting the church is not ur problem,the govt is....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by brunobaba(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2017
post=62776884:
This is simply BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING!
We bless the name of God.

At the end of the day, what matters is genuine SALVATION of souls in this GRAND sanctuary.

To God be the Glory.
Great things he has done!
And the barbecue guy is back.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
whites no dey go church but them dey progress and have regards for humans. over here i no just understand o. almost all the churches for wolverhampton den were locked or converted to oda uses. Black man sha
which whites no dey go church... the one in your village?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.