Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA (43501 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Audray(f): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
If you are avoiding the toxicity of Nigerians. Do not reside in Maryland. That place is like Nigerian community centre.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by kamalese: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great Church.

I was in the branch in Bowie, Maryland a few months ago; the senior pastor there Pastor Chibuike Nwafor made me fall in love with Christianity.

Nice one from Winners Chapel.
I would really love to meet you in person from your comments I get inspired and uplifted.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by jacyhelen(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Theives..Freez will always be right!!!
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
post=62776884:
This is simply BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING!
We bless the name of God.

At the end of the day, what matters is genuine SALVATION of souls in this GRAND sanctuary.

To God be the Glory.
Great things he has done!

Winners preach only about prosperity n sowing of seeds n tithes into Oyedepo's bank account.

They don't talk about sin.

It's a terrible church.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by jerryok(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
You beautify it cos their tithes is in dollars. Useless people.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
phranq30:
Maturity at its finest. I salute.
Thanks bro.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:

Wow... An advantage of vigorous advert. Everyone was so used to it that it was noticeable u werent doing it anymore and people were asking. Nice one, I don learn cheesy
Thanks for the heads up bro.
Stay blessed.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by bignero: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
lexy2014:
which law?is it part of d ten commandments?where did u get that?

you asked a sensible question so ill respond to this

before i start...you know the ten commandments have been abolished right?

that being said..theres a NEW LAW or NEW COVENANT ...which makes up the new testament....ITS LOVE

JESUS said the NEW GOLDEN RULE is LOVE your neigbour as yourself...thats the new law we operate in now

in fact the laws are 2 ....and the new testament can be summed up in 2 words..THE LAW OF LOVE AND THE LAW OF FAITH

those are the new laws of the new testament...and that is the summery of christs message or gospel.

that being said

BEFORE 10 COMMANDMENTS were given ...what existed was THIS LAW OF LOVE AND LAW OF FAITH

recall that God called abraham the father of faith( prior) to the 10 comandments...

God promised abraham that he will make him GREAT.....if HE ABRAHAM walked by FAITH in God,., also abraham was a loving man by nature who entertained angels..unknownly to him, but it was due to his kindness he did this, thats why when the pharisees wanted to stone Jesus, Jesus said if they were true sons of Abraham, they wont scheme to kill him,, because abraham didnt have that mindset they had..in making GREAT promises to abraham God also told him, he children will be slaves in a far land, but God will deliver them....the 10 comandemnts came when isreal left egypt...if i may go further you may be confused, but the 10 comandments wasnt perfect or didnt free man from sin.....

But abraham whom was created before 10 comandments etc was referd to as a RIGHTEOUS MAN.. he was considerd so because he was unknnwling fulfiling Gods LAW, before God even approcahed him...

Recall Noah..God said he was righteous simply because of HIS FAITH..all these fathers existed before 10 comandments..bros i can delve deeper but id rather not confuse you..ask the holy spirit to guide you, if you really need answers you will see things in the bible...as we cant undertand the bible with our brain..but thers an inner man or spirit..and he has his own mind too, he understands the bible better
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by bignero: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
harmbhrosz:
you mean those that doesn't tithe don't prosper? e.g Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Jack Ma etc? Enlighten me please

non of the above belong to the kingdom

non of the names mentioned are christians

a carfeul study of men like dangote etc who have achieved riches by steep competion, monopoly, undue advantage etc will show you that their lives are very miserable..too many things they lack money cant buy
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by harmbhrosz(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2017
bignero:

non of the above belong to the kingdom

non of the names mentioned are christians

a carfeul study of men like dangote etc who have achieved riches by steep competion, monopoly, undue advantage etc will show you that their lives are very miserable..too many things they lack money cant buy
lol. But you statement was direct "when you tithe you must prosper...its a law"

And you can also decide those that belong to the Kingdom?

How can you tell Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Jack Ma's life is mistrable with your careful study just because they're rich or is your statement indicating that any wealthy fellow that isn't a Christian is automatically having a mistrable life?

Back to tithing.... I thought tithing as it's stated in the scripture is a direct instruction to the Levites and Israelites (Numbers 18:21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

Numbers 18:26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a tenth part of the tithe.

And tithing is not among the 10 commandments that the Christianity's laws was built upon

So kindly point it out to me in the scripture where it is written that he who doesn't tithe will not prosper
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by bignero: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2017
harmbhrosz:
lol. But you statement was direct "when you tithe you must prosper...its a law"

And you can also decide those that belong to the Kingdom?

How can you tell Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Jack Ma's life is mistrable with your careful study just because they're rich or is your statement indicating that any wealthy fellow that isn't a Christian is automatically having a mistrable life?

Back to tithing.... I thought tithing as it's stated in the scripture is a direct instruction to the Levites and Israelites (Numbers 18:21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

Numbers 18:26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a tenth part of the tithe.

And tithing is not among the 10 commandments that the Christianity's laws was built upon

yes its a law...

even the law of FAITH says WHO SO EVER shall say and SHALL NOT DOUBT....its a law for all man both saved and unsaved...

i didnt mention names..all ive told you is MOST WEALTHY men..whom got their wealth ''regularly'' are miserable..this is citing napoleon hill, who studied 500 of the wealthiest men of his era...its still the same now, why do you think people go off to show wealth on social media etc...theres a deep void within only God can fill, they are looking to fill it with peoples acceptance or love or line, by purchasing big cars etc...personally ive worked close to big men...it aint pretty

non of those peeps mentioned are born again christians..so they dont belong.

in my reply to some one i told him that the 10 comandments wasnt perfetc etc...i cant get into that now..read my previous reply ull understand
secondly..abraham was before the 10 comandment right? now who told abraham to pay tithe? undecided....
the 10 comandments was meant for the physical man....the new law of love and faith was made for the spiritual man...if your a good bible student youll see where it was stated that the l0 comandment was not perfect, but was to prepare man for the law we have now which is LOVE and FAITH

and before 10 comandments..the noahs, the abrahams lived by love and faith....they were rigtheous because of their faith in God...christ came to re introduce what was before the law of moses aka 10 comandments..so you see those guys mentioned before the law were spiritual people and were taught by God ...through their spirit or the holy spirit...so thats how abraham was inspired by God to give up 10precent

tithing didnt start with 10 comandments...it started before...with abraham

Jesus said he didnt come to abolish the law...
in mathew he also advised the pharisees not the just focus on tithe, but also not abandone other areas of the laws...
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by lexy2014: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2017
bignero:

you asked a sensible question so ill respond to this

before i start...you know the ten commandments have been abolished right?

that being said..theres a NEW LAW or NEW COVENANT ...which makes up the new testament....ITS LOVE

JESUS said the NEW GOLDEN RULE is LOVE your neigbour as yourself...thats the new law we operate in now

in fact the laws are 2 ....and the new testament can be summed up in 2 words..THE LAW OF LOVE AND THE LAW OF FAITH

those are the new laws of the new testament...and that is the summery of christs message or gospel.

that being said

BEFORE 10 COMMANDMENTS were given ...what existed was THIS LAW OF LOVE AND LAW OF FAITH

recall that God called abraham the father of faith( prior) to the 10 comandments...

God promised abraham that he will make him GREAT.....if HE ABRAHAM walked by FAITH in God,., also abraham was a loving man by nature who entertained angels..unknownly to him, but it was due to his kindness he did this, thats why when the pharisees wanted to stone Jesus, Jesus said if they were true sons of Abraham, they wont scheme to kill him,, because abraham didnt have that mindset they had..in making GREAT promises to abraham God also told him, he children will be slaves in a far land, but God will deliver them....the 10 comandemnts came when isreal left egypt...if i may go further you may be confused, but the 10 comandments wasnt perfect or didnt free man from sin.....

But abraham whom was created before 10 comandments etc was referd to as a RIGHTEOUS MAN.. he was considerd so because he was unknnwling fulfiling Gods LAW, before God even approcahed him...

Recall Noah..God said he was righteous simply because of HIS FAITH..all these fathers existed before 10 comandments..bros i can delve deeper but id rather not confuse you..ask the holy spirit to guide you, if you really need answers you will see things in the bible...as we cant undertand the bible with our brain..but thers an inner man or spirit..and he has his own mind too, he understands the bible better
this what u said that made me ask 4 clarification

"when you tithe you must prosper...its a law"

D info u provided doesn't address ur statement above
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by harmbhrosz(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2017
bignero:

yes its a law...

even the law of FAITH says WHO SO EVER shall say and SHALL NOT DOUBT....its a law for all man both saved and unsaved...

i didnt mention names..all ive told you is MOST WEALTHY men..whom got their wealth ''regularly'' are miserable..this is citing napoleon hill, who studied 500 of the wealthiest men of his era...its still the same now, why do you think people go off to show wealth on social media etc...theres a deep void within only God can fill, they are looking to fill it with peoples acceptance or love or line, by purchasing big cars etc...personally ive worked close to big men...it aint pretty

non of those peeps mentioned are born again christians..so they dont belong.

in my reply to some one i told him that the 10 comandments wasnt perfetc etc...i cant get into that now..read my previous reply ull understand
secondly..abraham was before the 10 comandment right? now who told abraham to pay tithe? undecided....
the 10 comandments was meant for the physical man....the new law of love and faith was made for the spiritual man...if your a good bible student youll see where it was stated that the l0 comandment was not perfect, but was to prepare man for the law we have now which is LOVE and FAITH

and before 10 comandments..the noahs, the abrahams lived by love and faith....they were rigtheous because of their faith in God...christ came to re introduce what was before the law of moses aka 10 comandments..so you see those guys mentioned before the law were spiritual people and were taught by God ...through their spirit or the holy spirit...so thats how abraham was inspired by God to give up 10precent

tithing didnt start with 10 comandments...it started before...with abraham

Jesus said he didnt come to abolish the law...
in mathew he also advised the pharisees not the just focus on tithe, but also not abandone other areas of the laws...
you're mumbling around sir I never said that tithe started with the 10 commandments, I said was tithing among the 10 commandments that was giving to Moses to give to the people?

Abram's first tithe wasn't an instruction, it was a giving of willingness Genesis 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Lol You didn't mention name but you said non of the above to the names I mentioned. The fact that some wealthy people post their life on social media doesn't make them mistrable, poor people and even believers does the same, many believers will post their just gotten cars and. Houses on social media and thank God for it so your point of wealthy people using social media for cover up does make sense, how often does Dangote, Mark, Bill and Jack post their properties on social media? so what then are you saying exactly?

I'll tell you happiness and pain is rational to every human wether you're a believer or an unbeliever, to single out that most wealthy men that got me heir wealth "regularly" is mistrable is an irrational statement..........My point is pain, tragedy, and temptation visit every man wether rich or poor, wether saved or unsaved, even Jesus had his share during his time so to say Most wealthy people are mistrable is very irrational.

Bros the discussion here is about tithe and prosperity not about Love and faith......the first tithe from Abram like you said is a self inspired giving and not an instruction which he did AFTER he was blessed as a shoe of gratitude.
The 21st century Christians are hypocrites, who only serve and give God because they want things in return, give him because you're grateful, and not because you want more, serve him because he deserves it and let's stop this trade by bather Christianity. Tithe is no where a direct answer to prosperity, there are tons of genuinely prospered individuals on this planet who doesn't pay tithe.

So kindly show me in the bible where the law is stated that "when you tithe you must prosper...its a law"
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by harmbhrosz(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2017
lexy2014:
this what u said that made me ask 4 clarification

"when you tithe you must prosper...its a law"

D info u provided doesn't address ur statement above
don't mind the dude with his self proclaimed law
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by bignero: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2017
harmbhrosz:
you're mumbling around sir I never said that tithe started with the 10 commandments, I said was tithing among the 10 commandments that was giving to Moses to give to the people?

Abram's first tithe wasn't an instruction, it was a giving of willingness Genesis 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Lol You didn't mention name but you said non of the above to the names I mentioned. The fact that some wealthy people post their life on social media doesn't make them mistrable, poor people and even believers does the same, many believers will post their just gotten cars and. Houses on social media and thank God for it so your point of wealthy people using social media for cover up does make sense, how often does Dangote, Mark, Bill and Jack post their properties on social media? so what then are you saying exactly?

I'll tell you happiness and pain is rational to every human wether you're a believer or an unbeliever, to single out that most wealthy men that got me heir wealth "regularly" is mistrable is an irrational statement..........My point is pain, tragedy, and temptation visit every man wether rich or poor, wether saved or unsaved, even Jesus had his share during his time so to say Most wealthy people are mistrable is very irrational.

Bros the discussion here is about tithe and prosperity not about Love and faith......the first tithe from Abram like you said is a self inspired giving and not an instruction which he did AFTER he was blessed as a shoe of gratitude.
The 21st century Christians are hypocrites, who only serve and give God because they want things in return, give him because you're grateful, and not because you want more, serve him because he deserves it and let's stop this trade by bather Christianity. Tithe is no where a direct answer to prosperity, there are tons of genuinely prospered individuals on this planet who doesn't pay tithe.

So kindly show me in the bible where the law is stated that "when you tithe you must prosper...its a law"

moving on...those that have eyes have seen
since you know the heart of all tithers
i quoted one of the most read authors after the bible and i know what ive also experienced..wealth through undue advantage=misery, do your reaesch or shut up
the abraham you keep quoting..if you really understood him, you will perfectly see my message and more, you cant see with physical, pray for your spiritual eyes to be open..the bible isnt a book of stories..its a coded book, only spiritually discerned
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by harmbhrosz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
bignero:

moving on...those that have eyes have seen
since you know the heart of all tithers
i quoted one of the most read authors after the bible and i know what ive also experienced..wealth through undue advantage=misery, do your reaesch or shut up
the abraham you keep quoting..if you really understood him, you will perfectly see my message and more, you cant see with physical, pray for your spiritual eyes to be open..the bible isnt a book of stories..its a coded book, only spiritually discerned

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.