Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA (43496 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by src70: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
brunobaba:

And the barbecue guy is back.
lol
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
cstr1000:
na Nigerians dey go there.

I don't think Americans will leave Joel Osteen or Kenneth hagee and go there.
Its a cultural thing. Even TD Jakes church is filled with blacks while Copeland own as more whites

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
src70:

lol
romeorailss:

Baba welcome o shocked Where u been dey all these while. And how come u ain't advertising today angry
Thanks for asking sir.
We have our clients already from the aggressive ad we had weeks back.
Have a great and blessed day ahead.
brunobaba:

And the barbecue guy is back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
mofedamijo:

Sorry how many white nations have u lived in,u.s alone accounts for 280million christains,even if all of them doesn’t go to church,at least over 100million goes,so what is ur point,the u.s have the highest number of christain population in the world.
83.3% of Italy's residents are Christians, 12.4% are irreligious, atheist or agnostic, 3.7% are Muslims and the remaining 0.6% adhere to other religions.
Americans hold crusades,they hold conventions,they have all night services,they pray very hard too,you people watch t.v too much,am telling you reality now,if u see them pray for the u.s in thier open air crusade u will think you in c.a.c church........
Africans are wannabes. They are quick to copy the negative things but not the positive. They are claiming to be atheists, feminist not critically examining the environment and people that started this phenomena or movement as it were. The times when the white were all sold out for God, Africans were busy worshipping idols and someone here is saying whites no dey go church. The western nations still account for the highest number of christians- the ones that worship God in truth, in spirit and we are wondering why they are what they are.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
did a masters in the UK like 9 years ago. most of the churches were locked, some had been converted to oda uses. nigerian churches in my zone der operated from halls in schools or community centres. i read a stat on metro newspapers den, muslims with population of 2m attendance to mosque was like 600k weekly, while d remaining population of like 65m, less dan 500k attended churches weekly

For crying out loud, you are a master degree holder. You should write long hand.... I mean spell out everything
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Freeze007(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
bignero:
my case is different cool

when you tithe you must prosper...its a law

go and argue with the adultrer freeze, better yet argue with your freezer

yes you have apoint

the reason is: the bible says WHO SO EVER SHALL SAY..AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART....he shall have what so ever he BELIVES AND SAYS..whites practice this unknowing or subconciously, you see their very brave and BELIEVE THEY can do all things..ANd INDEED THEy ACHIEVE, they are practicing GODS LAW, IN AFRICA WE go to chucrh but are fiiled with FEAR of witches etc..FEAR IS THE OPPOSITE OF FAITH and the bible says AS YOU HAVE BELIEVED IN YOUR HEART SO SHALL IT be on to you...FAITH IS GODS LAW, papa oyedepo understands this law hence his properity

second law of GOD IS LOVE....white will call the cops when they see one or some one in in trouble,,wasnt it a white man that donated crutches to a beggar the other day..wasnt it a white man that was killed in delta during his charity work..so you see whites practice love subconciously...but the black man or africa mans mentality is PULL HIM DOWN

GOD operates via law...He gives us what we believe not what we want

in other words wer all gods...and are weapons are FAITH AND LOVE...the white man has a belief system close to that...while the african man has a beggarly mindset..,lacks belief ..even when the bible says yeah are gods..

By faith, Nigeria will the Leader of the world even the whites will come here to learn the ways of God... STAMPED AND SEALED only time will then SHALL REAL LOVE BE EVOLVED TO ALL HUMAN RACE AND ALL CREATIONS AND CREATURES thank God this will be for posterity...

NB: Leader in practicing Love, truth, technology, economy, sociology, politics, welfare, policing, agriculture, association, global input, spiritual awareness, physiology, biology, environment, zoology, botany, aquaculture, biosphere, hemisphere, transit,automobiles, aeronauticology,every study given in basics and the unknown will all be learnt even the least person will and encyclopaedia of the planets of the Universe and it's associated doctrine I mean will be learnt here in Nigeria and the TEACHER will be the Holy Spirit personified.... take it or leave it!!??

culled from the Eveasting Fathers words to the world about the budget He gave on 3/10/1999
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Apparently GTBank has a branch in Heaven.. Christians can now start saving for the after-life. Recession cannot touch it neither can your pastor grin
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by mofedamijo(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
majekdom2:
Africans are wannabes. They are quick to copy the negative things but not the positive. They are claiming to be atheists, feminist not critically examining the environment and people that started this phenomena or movement as it were. The times when the white were all sold out for God, Africans were busy worshipping idols and someone here is saying whites no dey go church. The western nations still account for the highest number of christians- the ones that worship God in truth, in spirit and we are wondering why they are what they are.
There was a time in America when they held hands in the morning to pray,offices,schools,everywhere,the held hands to pray and thank God,in God we trust on thier currency is not for fashion,after the 9/11 i saw them do same again for few weeks,but stopped again.....the genuine ones are still worshipping God in truth and holiness

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Tritonal: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
That's how it works... Hunter gathering traits of a black man... Religion pries on such traits to control you... It will be hard for a black human to fire out of the lame box of Godish ideology
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by johnime: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2017
bignero:

yes you have apoint

the reason is: the bible says WHO SO EVER SHALL SAY..AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART....he shall have what so ever he BELIVES AND SAYS..whites practice this unknowing or subconciously, you see their very brave and BELIEVE THEY can do all things..ANd INDEED THEy ACHIEVE, they are practicing GODS LAW, IN AFRICA WE go to chucrh but are fiiled with FEAR of witches etc..FEAR IS THE OPPOSITE OF FAITH and the bible says AS YOU HAVE BELIEVED IN YOUR HEART SO SHALL IT be on to you...FAITH IS GODS LAW, papa oyedepo understands this law hence his properity

second law of GOD IS LOVE....white will call the cops when they see one or some one in in trouble,,wasnt it a white man that donated crutches to a beggar the other day..wasnt it a white man that was killed in delta during his charity work..so you see whites practice love subconciously...but the black man or africa mans mentality is PULL HIM DOWN

in other words wer all gods...and are weapons are FAITH AND LOVE...the white man has a belief system close to that...while the african man has a beggarly mindset..,lacks belief ..even when the bible says yeah are gods..
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by opribo(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Time will tell
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Freeze children will avoid this thread like ebola grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by mmsen: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2017
bignero:

yes you have apoint

Whites also go into churches to kill everyone.

Progress comes when people exercise the computer inside them called a brain instead of abdicating personal responsibility to 'elders' and religious charlatans.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by mofedamijo(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
did a masters in the UK like 9 years ago. most of the churches were locked, some had been converted to oda uses. nigerian churches in my zone der operated from halls in schools or community centres. i read a stat on metro newspapers den, muslims with population of 2m attendance to mosque was like 600k weekly, while d remaining population of like 65m, less dan 500k attended churches weekly
Wrong oga...as at 2010 3.3mil britons attended church services.......a survey by my gov proofs so....stop spreading false info,i know christainity in u.k has decreased buh u saying 600k as at 9yrs ago na lie oga.....

https://faithsurvey.co.uk/uk-christianity.html
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Originalsly: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Winners to open new posh church in Maryland. ..Winners to build 1500 unit housing estate...... these Churches are businesses...... these are all investments....money making schemes. Soooo many small churches in the US... very small churches.... but yet most have one thing in common.... they cater for the poor. They have days in the week when they give away food stuff or clothing... the bigger churches run Soup Kitchens. ..where free cooked food is available for free/verrrry small token price for the elderly or down throdden. If you check the congregation of this new church....I can bet my life 90% of those present are Africans. ..mainly Nigerians.... and most of the rest are visitors. A sheep is a sheep in any country.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by baddosky1: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Not even a single oyibo was sighted in the congregation. undecided

I know that the members will all be Hydraulickers cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by SoaringLife01: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
My Case is Different Greetings.
This structure is so so cool.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
bignero:

yes you have apoint

which law?is it part of d ten commandments?where did u get that?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by nairanaira12: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
bignero:

yes you have apoint

Stop being stupid. If you pay tithe and Commit sin, you are fooling yourself; you won't get any blessing. Tithing in this time is not biblical.

And tithe is not to be paid to your pastor, because he isn't a levite.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Carodsfsd: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by baysol: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
beautiful

.....unfortunately there is no salvation there according to the Bible Matthew 7: 13-16.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Pangea: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Very Nice
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by AngelicBeing: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
cool
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by harmbhrosz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
bignero:

yes you have apoint

you mean those that doesn't tithe don't prosper? e.g Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Jack Ma etc? Enlighten me please

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by nwatthu(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
business centres!!!
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by romeorailss: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
post=62788251:

Thanks for asking sir.
We have our clients already from the aggressive ad we had weeks back.
Have a great and blessed day ahead.

Wow... An advantage of vigorous advert. Everyone was so used to it that it was noticeable u werent doing it anymore and people were asking. Nice one, I don learn cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
baysol:

.....unfortunately there is no salvation there according to the Bible Matthew 7: 13-16.
That's your business and none of mine
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by phranq30(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
post=62787475:

We've been busy with so much barbecue job this past few weeks and still praying for more..... BGG.

Our ads here as brought so much clients, PMs and phone calls from prospective clients/customers.

Nairaland being what it is, we ignore all the negatives and concentrate on the POSITIVES.

Thanks for the heads up brothers!!
It shows we made some impact here.

(NB) We only reply mentions of a prospective client, not that of an average pessimist on Nairaland.
Do have a pleasant day ahead sirs!
Maturity at its finest. I salute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by RaeMystix: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why is this news again?.
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
crooked churches every were grin
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by Heavance(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Our system is like mega structures in less developed/underdeveloped countries, and moderate structures in developed countries. Just an observation
Re: Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA by obatoro: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Barbeque guy, you are welcome back I really miss u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria.....+234867395768 / This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.