Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) (43655 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by chuks34(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gucci swag
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by w1sEmAn: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Something i like about this coza church is that they possess some of the hottest and sexiest girls in the church industry. 1st for hottest girls is COZA, second is Winners(canaan land precisely). 3rd is christ embassy.
the thunder wey go fire you ehh...
grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
alll dis fake pastors

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by b3llo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
When will the second hand be ready in market I want to rock some original Gucci too.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
If it were an ordinary church member that wore an outfit with the word "Guccify" emblazoned on it, the fanatics in the fold will find a way to convince him that the word glorifies Lucifer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Olulinks(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Something i like about this coza church is that they possess some of the hottest and sexiest girls in the church industry. 1st for hottest girls is COZA, second is Winners(canaan land precisely). 3rd is christ embassy.
See ya life!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by dederocs(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Guy man dey smile to the bank thanks to followers, while they await manna... Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Elnino4ladies: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
b3llo:
When will the second hand be ready in market I want to rock some original Gucci too.....

Go and buy original na lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by sarcasticlala(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
is it a crime to wear cloth?, what of those other pastors wearing million naira suits
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Your tithe

His Gucci

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by iberibe1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Smellymouth:
He buy him own for Gucci store.. I buy my own hoodie for Yaba bottom bridge. It costs him #587,000.. Mine costs me #450.. He wear him own go Cambridge, I wear my own go see my babe.. Na the same body , abi him own get A/C inside?
where have you been? seems one Nwamaikpe has taken the baton from you o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by basictutor: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
9jakohai:

You are not serious.
Receive sense
grin

Amen oooo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why I like this guy is that he's very real. He does not attempt to disguise his crookedness.
Yahoo boy on point.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Mariangeles(f): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
What's with this man and expensive things... is that the example our Lord Jesus Christ left you?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ttmax09(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
church industry lol cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm still waiting for the ROBUST RRSPONSE ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Ejanla07: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
axortedbabe:
guy fear God small na.which one come b church industry again..

Pentecostal ministry
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by oyoofong(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
This stuff! How dey Much dem dey sell am for ORILE B-STOP?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by nairanaira12: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Hmm.... Church Industry
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
iambabaG:
#godofmen
#Pastorpreneur
#AwonOleBuruku
When will people wake up this exploitation?
Even the few that have a 9-5 use offering and tithe to fund their extravagant lifestyle.

I challenge his worshippers to tell me what else he engages in else his brainwashing the sheeple from the pulpit that’ll enable him such a luxurious lifestyle?

You need to realise something. None of these pastors forces any member to give to them. There are thousands of members in many of these "high flying" churches who don't give more than 200 naira per week as offering. Some don't give their tithes.

How do these guys (pastors) get so much money? The people they pastor, who regard them as mentors and fathers give them voluntarily. The pastors have been a blessing to people, so they give them out of their free will. Let me give you an example. A pastor prays for a contractor who has been struggling financially and tells him that he will get a very huge contract before the month runs out. By the 3rd week of the month, the guy lands a contract of 200 million naira and makes a profit of 50 million after executing it. Do you think such a guy will find it difficult going back to bless the same pastor that prophesied that increase in his life with a token of 5 million naira?
You may ask me how often this happens. It's crazily very frequent, though not just about contracts, neither does it always involve huge amounts of money.

Some rich and influential men and women have also been mentored by these pastors and they have become the best of them. People who had been struggling with various addictions and mess in their lives have been liberated by the power of God thru the ministries of these pastors. Many of these men of God have changed the lives of men. Is it bad if they reap material things from the same people they bless?

People celebrate boys like Wizkid, Davido etc who have been more of a nuisance to our societies than a blessing. They can pay thousands of naira just to attend their shows thereby enriching them the more. These are guys that model everything bad for the younger generation, but people strive hard to make them richer. The pastors that now labour to bless and change the lives of countless people should live in poverty? Na lie!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by mrlaw93(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Tnk God u didn't miss Christ Embassy grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
ShitHead:
When a church needs to build a toilet and bathroom, they will raise 2million naira; but when a member needs 2million naira for a kidney transplant, the church will raise "prayers".

My fear is that such lifestyle by "influential" men of God would drive people to prioritize Temporary Pleasures above Eternal Treasures.

Jesus remains the best model. He could have entered Jerusalem on a Chariot, but a donkey was just alright...

And before people would start shouting Jesus was poor...what does Jesus need money for if He can multiply food or convert water to wine?

If these "men of God" truly follow Jesus, we shouldn't even be having all these tithe vs anti-tithe fights...or unnecessary display of extravagance on social media...

Mammon has replaced Jesus in most of these "churches"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by kaywhy09(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Meanwhile, its been hell hard for me to raise 200k to start small scale business .... Now I feel he should just cut half of the cloth give me..
There is God oooo.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by correctguy101(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You be learner for calling winners second.....

You never go church be that. Come let me show you churches with hotties...

I repeat, winners no dey first 5.... winners no dey first 5....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by 2shure: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
notin special.
get the gucci tag
material
go abba
boiz go modify am.

i got a nike benassi from jumia
turns out to be a grade a benassi of 6k.
but so fa e last me 5months
and sadly
no return policy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yahoo-yahoo PASTOR,Hush-puppi should be made Assistant pastor in this COZA church.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Ejanla07: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
Your tithe
His Gucci
best comment
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Ejanla07: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Propertydealng:
After working very hard this 2017, you deserve to reward yourself.

Buy yourself a plot of in Lagos
Check this out
Lakowe Golf Lakes........N10.5m
Abule Ado, Festac........N5.5m
Festac 6th Avenue.......N9m
Osoroko LEKKI..............N4.5m
ILORIN.......................N400k
Ewekoro Itori...............N500K
Boystown Ipaja............N10.5m
Anambra....................N2m
Isele Asaba.................N2m
Owerri.........................N2m
Ajeteju Lekki................N3.5m

Call 07037629947 for more details

if a hear

6th Avenue 9million. guy u funny oo. abi na water?

Anambra 2m?

mention d town na. u can get 200,000 self... my plot for Nnewi na 10m. no be site oooo....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Ejanla07: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kennydoc:

You need to realise something. None of these pastors forces any member to give to them. There are thousands of members in many of these "high flying" churches who don't give more than 200 naira per week as offering. Some don't give their tithes.

How do these guys (pastors) get so much money? The people they pastor, who regard them as mentors and fathers give them voluntarily. The pastors have been a blessing to people, so they give them out of their free will. Let me give you an example. A pastor prays for a contractor who has been struggling financially and tells him that he will get a very huge contract before the month runs out. By the 3rd week of the month, the guy lands a contract of 200 million naira and makes a profit of 50 million after executing it. Do you think such a guy will find it difficult going back to bless the same pastor that prophesied that increase in his life with a token of 5 million naira?
You may ask me how often this happens. It's crazily very frequent, though not just about contracts, neither does it always involve huge amounts of money.

Some rich and influential men and women have also been mentored by these pastors and they have become the best of them. People who had been struggling with various addictions and mess in their lives have been liberated by the power of God thru the ministries of these pastors. Many of these men of God have changed the lives of men. Is it bad if they reap material things from the same people they bless?

People celebrate boys like Wizkid, Davido etc who have been more of a nuisance to our societies than a blessing. They can pay thousands of naira just to attend their shows thereby enriching them the more. These are guys that model everything bad for the younger generation, but people strive hard to make them richer. The pastors that now labour to bless and change the lives of countless people should live in poverty? Na lie!

be deceiving urself sheeple. abi u be upcoming pastor. every Pentecostal Pastor na ole.. people die of hunger d apostles and followers sold thr belongings to support themselves

quote author=Billyonaire post=62794600]Your tithe

His Gucci[/quote]

suck dis
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Ejanla07: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
correctguy101:

You be learner for calling winners second.....

You never go church be that. Come let me show you churches with hotties...

I repeat, winners no dey first 5.... winners no dey first 5....

house on d rock nko?

tuale baba..
for people wey kno hottest chic church u be baba nla

dr sign fireman said all d hottest chics in lagos attend his church
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Uncle just look at the kind of news that interest you. Daily we are all getting older. We want to live Nigeria better than we found it.
If we sold 30 million shares at 100 Naira each. We could build one factory every day. Just imagine what your 100 Naira can do when combined together. Think of the jobs and interest that it would generate. In a year Nigeria will have more factories than CHINA and America combined. Join this movement now. Check my signature or send your name and state to 07064869102

I think you should open a thread about this. If Nigerians are sure someone won't just pack their money and run then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.