Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,914 members, 7,821,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) (43719 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

You have given me what you have...are you willing to acquire more of what you currently have? or are you satisfied where you are?

There is no limit to the pure TRUTH your mind can absorb.

The mind is meant to be as open as a growing foam sponge to absorb more of the TRUTH. If you close it like a rock, you will remain stuck where you are...

That brings me to another question. HOW ARE YOU SURE I DO NOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT? Is it because I am challenging traditions with the Truth like Jesus and Martin Luther did?
My dear, I know you don't... Read my modified post above this one. Thanks
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
My dear, I know you don't... Read my modified post above this one. Thanks

Then tell how...

Even the Pharisees told Jesus that He is Belzeebub (Prince of Demons)...yet you say Jesus is the LORD which all Christians follow.

Tell me how you know I do not have the HOLY SPIRIT. How am I sure you are not a 21st century Pharisee?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Then tell how...

Even the Pharisees told Jesus that He is Belzeebub (Prince of Demons)...yet you say Jesus is the LORD which all Christians follow.

Tell me how you know I do not have the HOLY SPIRIT. How am I sure you are not a 21st century Pharisee?
And did the pharisees accept this truth? No they didn't... So my dear, have a nice day.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
And did the pharisees accept this truth? No they didn't... So my dear, have a nice day.

Come back here and don't run away.

I told you clearly that I want to learn. I am like a Berean Christian that does not accept false doctrines hook, line and sinker.

Do not harden your heart like the Pharisees of those days...open up your mind, there is more the Holy Spirit can use you to do than your current potential. How can the Pharisees accept the truth when they are blinded by traditions?

The same Holy Spirit that used illiterates like Peter and John make a fool of the Sanhendrin (the most seasoned Torah experts at the time) after healing the infirmed man at the beautiful gate can also upgrade you.

Now tell me how you know I do not have the Holy Spirit. I am not here to argue. I want to be enlightened further.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

These are some of the weightier matters Jesus places emphasis on...instead of one old testament tithing requirement.

I weep for "Christians" of today...it's well.
the weightier matters Jesus talked about was soul winning(if u were not relying on your own understanding, you'd know this)... Don't confuse yourself and others.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Dear Christians...

The world is tired of hearing Jesus is the answer to their problems.

If through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, you cannot
1) Clearly demonstrate the workings to your answer (Jesus)
2) And how the answer (Jesus) has worked for you (testimony)

It's either you do not know what you are doing...and you will end up as a barren fig tree in the Kingdom of Heaven. Someone should remind me if Jesus blessed or cursed the barren fig tree...

Cheers everyone...

Jesusgirl92, please explain to me how you know I do not have the Holy Spirit. Did God not promise to pour out His Spirit on ALL FLESH in the last days of evil and wickedness?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
the weightier matters Jesus talked about was soul winning(if u were not relying on your own understanding, you'd know this)... Don't confuse yourself and others.

What of giving to the poor and needy as opposed to "lighter matter" of tithing?

Does a bell ring in your head on why Jesus was quiet on tithing and vocal on giving to the widows, orphans and less privileged?

By now, I expect that you should know there is something called PRIORITIES in life...

Please tell me how you know I do not have the Holy Spirit.

I have warned people repeatedly, try and correct people but leave Judging to God (Alpha & Omega). I commented and unfollowed this thread only for Jesusgirl92 to quote me again

Please everyone should help me beg her and ask her how she knows I do not have the Holy Spirit
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

What of giving to the poor and needy as opposed to "lighter matter" of tithing?

Does a bell ring in your head on why Jesus was quiet on tithing and vocal on giving to the widows, orphans and less privileged?

By now, I expect that you should know there is something called PRIORITIES in life...

Please tell me how you know I do not have the Holy Spirit.

I have warned people repeatedly, try and correct people but leave Judging to God (Alpha & Omega). I commented and unfollowed this thread only for Jesusgirl92 to quote me again

Please everyone should help me beg her and ask her how she knows I do not have the Holy Spirit?
This would be the last time I'd quote you on this thread... U are just like freeze... I talked about the most important thing being a Christian is about (soul-winning) and you had to look for a way to bring in tithe to the discuss... And you say you're not looking for what to argue about?? Onku, who are you trying to deceive??
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
This would be the last time I'd quote you on this thread... U are just like freeze... I talked about the most important thing being a Christian is about (soul-winning) and you had to look for a way to bring in tithe to it... And you say you're not looking for what to argue about?? Onku, who are you trying to deceive??

I'm not like Jesus or Martin Luther...but I'm now like Freeze? Someone who I know little or nothing of?

Is it because I'm asking you questions to challenge your doctrines and mindset?

I am really disappointed. I thought we were going to have an insightful discussion that could also benefit the viewers of this thread.

Too bad... I can permit you to run away now. Have a lovely day.

Next time, DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE. How dare you conclude that someone does not have the Holy Spirit? Are you God that knows absolutely everything? undecided

I know what I have asked the Eternal Creator for, and I cannot ask for bread and get stone in return!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Achorise: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

If you expect a gift after Or expect to be rewarded after a kind deed, then that's not charity, that's business.

Ask yourself, would these pastors still be operating their "churches " If not a single member paid tithe Or sowed any seed?

You know the answer already. That is why you find these "churches" in cities and hardly in Moslem prone rural areas like Maiduguri, Gusau etc.
As long as the WORD us sown, God who called them must provide fir them.The word of GOD naturally brings prosperity.
Abraham asked God what is my reward??
peter ask JESUS, what's my gain, Jesus replied no one, who has left father, mother, business for my sake will go unrewarded 100 folds in this world and enternal life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Achorise:
As long as the WORD us sown, God who called them must provide fir them.The word of GOD naturally brings prosperity.
Abraham asked God what is my reward??
peter ask JESUS, what's my gain, Jesus replied no one, who has left father, mother, business for my sake will go unrewarded 100 folds in this world and enternal life

#sigh sad

How many of the 12 Apostles of Christ in the Bible died a rich man? Even Peter that asked the question you quoted, How many mansions Or horse carriages did He leave behind?

It's a pity. Really, it is.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

#sigh sad

How many of the 12 Apostles of Christ in the Bible died a rich man? Even Peter that asked the question you quoted, How many mansions Or horse carriages did He leave behind?

No be small thing my brother. These are some of the reasons people have given up on modern day Christianity. Has anyone really cared to ask why the church is a shell of it's glorious days in the era of the Apostles?

They that know their God shall be strong and shall do exploits. The reason many cannot do great exploits is because they follow their pastors instead of God.

It's well.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

No be small thing my brother. These are some of the reasons people have given up on modern day Christianity. Has anyone really cared to ask why the church is a shell of it's glorious days in the era of the Apostles?

They that know their God shall be strong and shall do exploits. The reason many cannot do great exploits id because they follow their pastors instead of God.

It's well.

I tire, My broda. embarassed
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Achorise: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

#sigh sad

So was Jesus telling lies? Abraham was poor, yes you are right, job was very poor, .
it's really a pity, only a pastor who is not called Of God will depend riches as basic factors of serving God.
If God bless him, directly or indirectly, let him enjoy.
As long as he's in tune with God.
Who does not like it should
stop sinning and pick up bible and start preaching.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Achorise:
So was Jesus telling lies? Abraham was poor, yes you are right, job was very poor, .
it's really a pity, only a pastor who is not called Of God will depend riches as basic factors of serving God.
If God bless him, directly or indirectly, let him enjoy.
As long as he's in tune with God.
Who does not like it should
stop sinning and pick up bible and start preaching.

Everyone that walked with God never ended up in monetary riches and fortunes.

In terms of what was in their account balance, what Abraham or Jesus or Ezekiel or Peter had were very different.

But the true wealth comes from

1) A life of contentment and fulfillment, not secondary riches from Gold or Silver or cattles and properties.

2) A life of utilized talents.

3) Total dependence on the Eternal Creator for provision of your needs (not wants)

TRUE FOLLOWERS DO NOT PRIORITIZE TEMPORARY PLEASURES ABOVE ETERNAL TREASURES. Don't be misled by "prosperity" preachers that cannot see beyond physical money and properties which are all temporary and subject to inevitable decay.

Ask yourself this simple question, if we all follow Jesus, would Jesus be flaunting a Gucci hoodie on Instagram? or will He opt for a modest and simple lifestyle? (an ideal balance in-between extravagance and poverty).

Unless our words say Jesus is real but our actions portrays Him as a myth...then that is Hypocrisy of the highest order in the church!

God help us all, and the TRUTH shall surely prevail.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by danemenike: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ejanla07:

if a hear

6th Avenue 9million. guy u funny oo. abi na water?

Anambra 2m?

mention d town na. u can get 200,000 self... my plot for Nnewi na 10m. no be site oooo....

Great
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ooshinibos: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
NextGovernor:
Anytime I see this pastor, fake smells all over him..
please clarify , its you don't see fake in the leader of Nigeria that you voted in to power , I beg you cannot see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.