Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) (43694 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by uzo4real(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Something i like about this coza church is that they possess some of the hottest and sexiest girls in the church industry. 1st for hottest girls is COZA, second is Winners(canaan land precisely). 3rd is christ embassy.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Ejanla07: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I think you should open a thread about this. If Nigerians are sure someone won't just pack their money and run then...

his beating sure
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ejanla07:

his beating sure

Lol. Like MMM?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarcasticlala:
is it a crime to wear cloth?, what of those other pastors wearing million naira suits
you're one of those girls pastors Bleep up and down and still claim saint. its better you change your ways.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
2shure:
notin special.
get the gucci tag
material
go abba
boiz go modify am.

i got a nike benassi from jumia
turns out to be a grade a benassi of 6k.
but so fa e last me 5months
and sadly
no return policy
the same thing fall on me too o. I bought a pair Tommy Hilfiger Sneakers for 14k and a 10k skinny belt from Jumia and both look chopped and screwed now and It ain't up to 2 years. do you still buy stuffs from them? and which other online retailer do you buy from that sell authentic stuffs?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Ejanla07: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Like MMM?

mmm guy beating dey daddy freezer
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ejanla07:

mmm guy beating dey daddy freezer

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by nnokwa042(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Something i like about this coza church is that they possess some of the hottest and sexiest girls in the church industry. 1st for hottest girls is COZA, second is Winners(canaan land precisely). 3rd is christ embassy.
is a lie first deeper life 2nd C.A.C third chossen fourth sinagogue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarcasticlala:
is it a crime to wear cloth?, what of those other pastors wearing million naira suits

What work does he do to warrant him wearing such expensive clothing?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by correctguy101(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ejanla07:

house on d rock nko?

tuale baba..
for people wey kno hottest chic church u be baba nla

dr sign fireman said all d hottest chics in lagos attend his church

Fireman well?

House on the rock got correct sugar mamas o.... u never go there before? If you want sugar mama, know your game and enter house on the rock, LoveWorld, Thelma Just to mention a few...

I don go church for this my life brother and Na women dey invite me, so no shoot me but know your game if you want sugar mama, try these ones..

Only a ,,, "Sister what verse did pastor just quoted" or "Today's service was spirit filled, I'm feeling blessed" and you don get someone wey go admireyou but you got dress well o, even if you no get car... grin

There re some special white garment church wey Na straight As dey there o, but make I kip kwayet first. .... grin

Hope you're more than 25? I no want wahala o.... grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
The cost is just the total collection from a single row during the usual Sunday service grin

Priscy01:
COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo really loves his Gucci. Last week, we brought you news of his $1280 Gucci hoodie.

This time, he rocked an even more expensive piece on a visit to First Church in Cambridge.

The Guccify Wolf head hoodie costs $1615, that is about N587,860.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/coza-pastor-rocks-1615-guccify-hoodie.html

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by DemisigOfficial(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
ShitHead:
When a church needs to build a toilet and bathroom, they will raise 2million naira; but when a member needs 2million naira for a kidney transplant, the church will raise "prayers".

This is just a sad truth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by dammy222(f): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wow... Such amount for a piece of clothing ! Well when you serve God wholeheartedly, God will always bless you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Abeyjide: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
One thing is to be cheaper in another place while is costly in some places. Like this my itele cost 30k, 45k in some places and I bought it 19k. N.a. original.i know if na one celebrity buy am, he go lie say na100+k.361° Obsession Classic canvass

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by ameh99: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
No poor man for that shurch ni.... grin

That money will go a long way to rewrite someone else's story
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by 2shure: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
bros na mostly ebay
and sometimes aliexpress.
but aliexpress is more precise as they sell both grade a ..fake..and original all illustrated at the page.
sinceraconcept:
the same thing fall on me too o. I bought a pair Tommy Hilfiger Sneakers for 14k and a 10k skinny belt from Jumia and both look chopped and screwed now and It ain't up to 2 years. do you still buy stuffs from them? and which other online retailer do you buy from that sell authentic stuffs?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by 2shure: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
i geh sneakers for sale o
nike sb
size 8
original and brand new.

Abeyjide:
One thing is to be cheaper in another place while is costly in some places. Like this my itele cost 30k, 45k in some places and I bought it 19k. N.a. original.i know if na one celebrity buy am, he go lie say na100+k.361° Obsession Classic canvass
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
They won't see it

DBlackCeazer:
Rhymes with Lucifer
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Stylz69(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
coza is a cult and the congregation are all really stupid. Their leader committed adultery and not only didn’t feel the need to seek contrition but brushed away the allegations

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by buchilino(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
I GUESS HIS MINISTRY, IS 2 BE WEARING GUCCI
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Smellymouth: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
iberibe1:

where have you been? seems one has taken the baton from you o.

Been around bros. Family ti take over. Lol..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by dfrost: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Smellymouth:
He buy him own for Gucci store..
I buy my own hoodie for Yaba bottom bridge.
It costs him #587,000.. Mine costs me #450..
He wear him own go Cambridge, I wear my own go see my babe..
Na the same body , abi him own get A/C inside?

Kai, baba nla!!! owo meji loke for Alaga Smellous. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
heheheheheee....still waiting for the ROBUST REPLY to ESE Walter.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by olaolutreasure(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
iambabaG:
#godofmen
#Pastorpreneur
#AwonOleBuruku
When will people wake up this exploitation?
Even the few that have a 9-5 use offering and tithe to fund their extravagant lifestyle.
I challenge his worshippers to tell me what else he engages in else his brainwashing the sheeple from the pulpit that’ll enable him such a luxurious lifestyle?
Who told you he bought that with tithe? He no get job?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by melejo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
TheAIC:
Some spending habits can really be indefensible, even though we have the right to spend our money as it suits us.
And who owes you explanation? Go to court already, defender
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by darlenese(f): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
bring they tithe
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ejanla07:

be deceiving urself sheeple. abi u be upcoming pastor. every Pentecostal Pastor na ole.. people die of hunger d apostles and followers sold thr belongings to support themselves

quote author=Billyonaire post=62794600]Your tithe

His Gucci

suck dis

shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by obatoro: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kennydoc:

People celebrate boys like Wizkid, Davido etc who have been more of a nuisance to our societies than a blessing. They can pay thousands of naira just to attend their shows thereby enriching them the more.

But I'll ask, is he not also enriching Gucci by buying those unnecessarily expensive wears too?

I know of a preacher who will not collect a dime from any member. It's not all pastors that are greedy.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
axortedbabe:
guy fear God small na.which one come b church industry again..
ur d.p though..... cheesy

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
obatoro:

But I'll ask, is he not also enriching Gucci by buying those unnecessarily expensive wears too?

I know of a preacher who will not collect a dime from any member. It's not all pastors that are greedy.

At the end, money is meant to circulate. Money definitely flows. If you don't take d money from those members willing to give you on their own, other things will take d money.

Accepting money from those who gave you willingly isn't greed. Those that don't accept may not be more righteous than those who do.

Now let me ask you this, have you noticed that some of the churches where giving (tithes, offerings, seed sowing etc) isn't taught and people rarely give either to the pastors or directly to the church, has some of the poorest members? Many of the churches where a good proportion of their members are living comfortably are churches where people give.

If you realise that the saying, "givers never lack" is true, then you will understand why churches that raise givers have more prosperous members. Even Jesus said, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by obatoro: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kennydoc:

Now let me ask you this, have you noticed that some of the churches where giving (tithes, offerings, seed sowing etc) isn't taught and people rarely give either to the pastors or directly to the church, has some of the poorest members?

That is the greatest lie of the century. That is what you've been indoctrinated with. This is simple psychology.
All churches have poor people as well as rich people.
So my dear brother, it is an assumption.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
obatoro:

That is the greatest lie of the century. That is what you've been indoctrinated with. This is simple psychology.
If you've ever been to st Anne's in Ibadan, you may not hear such teaching on giving in a year and that is where you have the extremely wealthy people. So my dear brother, it is an assumption.

Bro, I was careful to say, 'some' and I knew what I was saying.

Compare pentecostal churches like Deeper life, Assemblies of God, Mountain of Fire to churches like Christ Embassy, Living Faith, Redeemed etc. In the former churches, giving isn't taught that much and many members live in poverty. In the latter churches, giving is actively taught and fewer members live in poverty.

Let's forget Catholic Church and orthodox churches now. That's where you have the most corrupt Christians in Nigeria. Majority of the corrupt politicians, occult people, armed robbers, prostitutes, fraudsters, kidnappers etc who go to church attend catholic and orthodox churches. Mind you, I was born an Anglican, and still attend Anglican church occasionally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.