Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,770 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS (56415 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Ignatio(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
If you check well she got no real talent.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by attention007(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Her name on facebook is Cherry Obi and the post is dated 1st of November 2017!
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by BruncleZuma: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Timoleon:
grin grin

kukuma kill me! grin grin grin

Bros no be for my hand ooo
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by jude33084(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2017
After seeing her pants means she had it with them? and someone commented that she should leave it to God?

Haba! angry
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Mufasa27(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
DeRay98:

How much you go pay? I know one top movie director sha but i no go drop him name without him consent...
Who talk about movie undecided

I'm talking about Beauty peagent joor wink
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
She joined Facebook in October 2017 and has 2,976 friends. Posts like this attracts condemnation on the comment section but massive DMs by the same people.

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Blackops(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
laff wan kill me die

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
That's what happens when you wear dirty tear tear pant out like ajepako
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Lol, Nice suggestion. let me send u email self[
Munae:
When there was no written agreement that showing undies will yield results.

Next time, carry lawyer before you pull pant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Some geh will not stop causing me headache.

Can u imagine?

How much b undies wey pason nor fit feed hungry eyes with?

So among all the problems wey dis world carry belle of, na undies sighting dey vex dis one.

I pity eyes n ear wey bn tink say e don c n hear all before.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by ajepako(f): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when you wear dirty tear tear pant out like ajepako

Werey Aba tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Psoul(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
When you see these girls on the street, you will think there is brain in their head without knowing that they are just empty brained skulls. How can a pretty girl like Cherry Obi come publicly to post a trash like this. She think she is doing the unknown organizers not knowing she is killing herself. Cherry, I tot u are different. Shame on your cheap self.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
ajepako:

Werey Aba tongue tongue tongue
stop kissing me jor. Ma ba oja mi je lori nairaland.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Assassin101: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
how many guys u carry lawyer go meet before you pull your own pant?

Munae:

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Mekanus(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Edonojie007:

Crase! You Are A Typical/Replical Of Her. No Single Atom Of Shame.
. Gerara here you dumb ass hypocrite.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Authoreety: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

I am Romeo...

Will u be my Juliet cool
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by ClitoPen: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin
Munae:

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Munae(f): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Assassin101:
how many guys u carry lawyer go meet before you pull your own pant?

I never pull pant. But I'll take one when I decide to pull pant for UR FADA.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Munae(f): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Authoreety:
I am Romeo...

Will u be my Juliet cool
Sorry, I can't die for love.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by habsydiamond(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
idonbilivit oooo. see only panties abi DM also enter the island surrounded by black bushes........she no even get shame....she use are pussy do collateral for appointment..she don forget that it's only God that doesn't disappoint. life with that jare...
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
adaksbullet:
These gilr his no haved shames undecided undecided undecided
nawa for your English. it fit murder person i swear
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by somiie1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by BENEAMATA: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:
sad

This thing dey vex me. Person come facebook talk. You go pick am, cover her eyes with black nylon angry . U wan murder am nii sad

Shioor angry

Abi she tell u say she blind?

If she wants it public and didn't hide her identity, I wonder why guys on nairaland should. If I was the lady. I will sue your sorry ass for that angry

Rubbish .
t PREACH
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Angelanest:
A model and aspiring actress has got herself trending online after blasting movie directors and pageantry organizers that saw her undies without "fulfilling their promises". The young lady and university of Benin graduate - revealed her pain publicly as she bared her mind on Facebook. See below how people reacted to this.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lady-curses-movie-directors-not-fulfilling-promises-seeing-undies.html
Auntie you don rot walahi.... so cheap and foolish that you wan spoil for movie industry
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by HenryHill: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
That is most likely a scam account using some girl's photos.
This is a supposed smart move to rake in followers/friends and drag in the potential victims of the GUY'S scam.

A look at the facebook profile would prove this. There seems to be no one who knows her personally. All her friends seem to be all online.

We should learn to look beyond what we see/read on social media.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Emtol01: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
A beauty without brain it is her private part that will suffer. -Robbert Mugabe
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Fourwinds: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
just look at the idiot....

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Damfostopper(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
that Cherry Obi's account is Probably operated by a yahoo boy....
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Fourwinds: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Hmmm I don't even know what to say
OK...let me help you..

when God gives a girl beauty without brain, her private part suffers the most....Tamele Mirundi
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Beey(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
That's what happens when a woman has no standards.She doesn't know the importance of delayed gratification.She must get her need met now & she doesn't care how that happens even if it costs her soul.Some women need to know their worth, then they won't have to bargain with their bodies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.