Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS (56414 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Elnino4ladies: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Not surprised

Na edo babe

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Charliiee(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Some people have no iota of shame.
It's bad enough you sold yourself just to land an extra role in a D-list movie, but coming to social media to tell the world how very useless, cheap and desperate you are is another kettle of fish entirely.

It's funny people should show pity on her. Someone who offered herself to be used.
Haha, waka pass role in a D-list movie. If you want to hoe, hoe well.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Mekanus(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2017
That bitch get nice and sexy body sha, who no go like f^uck those succulent asss.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Timoleon(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Cue the Chiweteleagu

Okotorigba! Okotorigba!!
kukuma kill me! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by 2016v2017: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
It's bad enough you sold yourself just to land an extra role in a D-list movie, but coming to social media to tell the world how very useless, cheap and desperate you are is another kettle of fish entirely.

It's funny people should show pity on her. Someone who offered herself to be used.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Nbote:
Wen all u have to offer is ur body what else do u expect... Pageantry and acting gigs these days are mostly part time prostitution gigs
No mind d ode

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Hahdi(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:
sad

This thing dey vex me. Person come facebook talk. You go pick am, cover her eyes with black nylon angry . U wan murder am nii sad

Shioor angry

Abi she tell u say she blind?

If she wants it public and didn't hide her identity, I wonder why guys on nairaland should. If I was the lady. I will sue your sorry ass for that angry

Rubbish .
E tire me ooh... They will just come and be blindfolding someone eyes
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Temidayo9(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2017
mrenwerem003:
account boosting strategy

Very unfortunate, people claimed to win Millions and pay more attention to just 10k weekly sub.to defraud fellow hustler.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Antoeni(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Stupid child
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by FaniDan(f): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:
sad

This thing dey vex me. Person come facebook talk. You go pick am, cover her eyes with black nylon angry . U wan murder am nii sad

Shioor angry

If she wants it public and didn't hide her identity, I wonder why guys on nairaland should. If I was the lady. I will sue your sorry ass for that angry

Rubbish .
her name is Cherry Obi
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by romeorailss: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
FaniDan:
her name is Cherry Obi

Wow! Thx. U will give birth painlessly @dp wink
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by odutolasodiq(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
When there was no written agreement that showing undies will yield results.

Next time, carry lawyer before you pull pant.

gbam!..... you are too wise abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Mufasa27(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Please how can I be director of all these beauty peagent angry sad

It has been a carrier I have always wanted angry
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by uminem02(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:
sad

Shioor angry

Rubbish .
lol..d 1st person to comment already gave her name out

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by kelly72: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2017
They have not seen enough of your undies.
By the time they widen the hole through constant
engagement, they will have seen enough to try you
with a waka pass role.

So pls work hard at it. Give as you've never given
before, so that you land the role you never acted before.

If you wanna succeed better than your mum,
Then you better Bleep 500 times more than she did.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Omarcasd: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
That's wat u got when u don't think any other job other than acting, better job r out there if u r nt lazy type of lady
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by DeRay98(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:

You see wetin I dey see?
She want use bottom power get advantage but dem scam her. After some feminists go say na sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by lizakon001(f): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Why do most women do think they need to Bleep around to be successful or merit a thing. If things are done that way most ladies with brains will not succeed na. Biko close your legs do not take what does not belongs to you through fucking.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Carter4luv(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
As big as u are they are still deceiving u, to open ur legs and get free trip movies and win beauty queen. Gera of here jor.

Wen u were busy showing them ur undies did u inform us
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Sunkyphil(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
All these models and beauty queens 90% of them are olosh
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by DeRay98(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Mufasa27:
Please how can I be director of all these beauty peagent angry sad

It has been a carrier I have always wanted angry

Ole niyen o grin
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by rynno(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
on behalf of all concerned Uniben products, both the students and graduates, we hereby reject this fellow and we hand her over to Unilag for acceptance..
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by rynno(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Not surprised

Na edo babe
her name is cherry obi grin
Elnino4ladies:
Not surprised

Na edo babe
her name is cherry obi
leave Edo out of dis
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Mufasa27(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2017
DeRay98:

Ole niyen o grin
You fit helep me sad
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Princechuks90(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2017
ayamnotunderstanding!
After seeing ur undies or after bleeping d hell out of what's under ur undies??
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Edonojie007(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Make Una Wait First,two Things Are Involve; Either This Oloshol Wan Sell Market,or She Wan Trend.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Next time don't be so naïve. Don't let your ambition cloud your common sense. Get guarantees before selling yourself out.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by DeRay98(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Mufasa27:

You fit helep me sad

How much you go pay? I know one top movie director sha but i no go drop him name without him consent...
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by Edonojie007(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Mekanus:
That bitch get nice and sexy body sha, who no go like f^uck those succulent asss.
Crase! You Are A Typical/Replical Of Her. No Single Atom Of Shame.
Re: Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS by FaniDan(f): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:

Wow! Thx. U will give birth painlessly @dp wink
amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.