Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll (2735 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by YouthsPC0: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Since the resignation of the Former vice President from the ruling party the Madia has been awash with serial online polls to test the popularity of the candidates in the lead up to the 2019 polls .

While many have cried foul claiming the polls were rigged, the integrity of the Nairaland platform has never being in question. Although not 100% full proof Nigeria's number 1 website and social media forum is home to the largest virtual community of Nigerians anywhere.

If The Presidential Election were to hold today who would you vote for ?

To vote for General Mohammadu Buhari click Like

To vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Click Share

May the most popular candidate win

God Bless Nigeria

Cc: Lalasticlala

52 Likes 102 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sarrki(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Sai Baba

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sarrki(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Baba Buhari may your days be long on planet earth

All your enemies will not know peace IJMN

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by SillyMods: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Nairaland poll is always the opposite of reality. Too many kids on nairaland.

grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by ArchangeLucifer: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Sai Baba

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Election is not on social media

Election is with the Talkawas

We believe that pmb is been painted black

All their plot failed

From BH , Igbos,NDA and other vices

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sarrki(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
SillyMods:
Nairaland poll is always the opposite of reality. Too many kids on nairaland.

grin

Leave them they will be shocked to the Bone

No politician ,I repeat No politician can win Pmb right now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by SalamRushdie: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

All their plot failed

Bro all the Human Dev indexes shows the govt have failed intensely ..Its time to send Buhari back home

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by FarahAideed: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
For me and my family its anything but Buhari... this is the worst govt ever

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by zombieHUNTER: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin
He already knows the outcome already

Buhari is synonymous with corruption and nepotism
Buhari is the father of incompetency
Buhari means failure in the dictionary

Buhari is a plague on Nigerians

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by zombieHUNTER: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

It only takes a zombie to support this administration
Ogbeni.... Are you a zombie?

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by wiseEast: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

YOUR IGNORANCE WILL ALSO CONTINUE

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Igbos, the time for Igbo Presidency is after the North has completed its turn. We are next after that. If President Buhari wins the 2019 election, it will Igbo turn in the next election.

Remember that other power blocks have already had their own turn. Igbos can get theirs in 2023 only if they vote Buhari in 2019. So vote Buhari.

Men of God have said it is an Igbo Presidency that will fix this country. Let us bring Igbo Presidency nearer with our 2019 choice.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by yarimo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Baba Buhari may your days be long on planet earth

All your enemies will not know peace IJMN
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sarrki(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos, the time for Igbo Presidency is after the North has completed its turn. We are next after that. If President Buhari wins the 2019 election, it will Igbo turn in the next election.

Remember that other power blocks have already had their own turn. Igbos can get theirs in 2023 only if they vote Buhari in 2019. So vote Buhari.

Men of God have said it is an Igbo Presidency that will fix this country. Let us bring Igbo Presidency nearer with our 2019 choice.

This is time to bury the hatches

2023 is high

Greatest assets of Ndigbo is the southwest come 2023 to realize that dream

So they need to start building relationship across the niger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by nwabobo: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
ATIKULATE

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by Mekanus(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
I will vote for none, they're all useless.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

This is time to bury the hatches

2023 is high

Greatest assets of Ndigbo is the southwest come 2023 to realize that dream

So they need to start building relationship across the niger
You are very right. I have some ideas. What do you have in mind?
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sarrki(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
You are very right. I have some ideas. What do you have in mind?

Quite simple and also dicey

Ohaneze , youths ,and the leaders needs to start looking for a candidate that will be accepted across the Niger

Also building bridges from now

That's what they need to start doing now

I have quite. Few names that will sell
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by nwabobo: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:

The Igbos don't fucking care about who is president. All they want is a level playing ground for everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:

#PMB1523

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sarrki(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
nwabobo:

The Igbos don't fucking care about who is president. All they want is a level playing ground for everybody.

There can't be a level playing ground

If there is know sense of belonging

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sdindan: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

All their plot failed

But you were jumping upandan when your type, the female man brought shahara reporters poll.

But now that u are seeing ur dullard failure, polls are now a JJOKE. " cc. Elrufai.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by seunlly(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Let the show begins
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by wiseEast: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Biafra all the way

All hail biafrans

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
For Atikulate click like
For Buhari click share

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by onemmanuel(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
None is worth it, but one is better than the other.... BUHARI Fry pan is better than ATIKU fire, So BUHARISM continues.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Quite simple and also dicey

Ohaneze , youths ,and the leaders needs to start looking for a candidate that will be accepted across the Niger

Also building bridges from now

That's what they need to start doing now

I have quite. Few names that will sell
Nice. I propose that you, I and other likeminds begin such search. I see it as a form of Adamu Chiroma Comittee that selected a Northern consensus candidate in the 2015 elections.

Our task would be to select an Igbo candidate that would be sellable to the South West and other zones in 2023. We will do analysis, consult our elders, strategize and publicize. You know we both have publicity power. You are among the most popular posters in politics section in Africa's largest forum; and see how Southern Governors held their summit after I campaigned for it. It may work, it may not work, but it's worth the try. What do you think?
#Buhari2019IgboPresidency2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by sarrki(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Nice. I propose that you, I and other likeminds begin such search. I see it as a form of Adamu Chiroma Comittee that selected a Northern consensus candidate in the 2015 elections.

Our task would be to select an Igbo candidate that would be sellable to the South West and other zones in 2023. We will do analysis, consult our elders, strategize and publicize. You know we both have publicity power. You are among the most popular posters in politics section in Africa's largest forum; and see how Southern Governors held their summit after I campaigned for it. It may work, it may not work, but it's worth the try. What do you think?
#Buhari2019IgboPresidency2023

We are patriots

Let's keep doing our best
Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

We are patriots
Let's keep doing our best
Alright.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Vs Atiku Poll by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

#PMB1523
Welcome on board, Boss! Let's make this happen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) / Why Buhari Has No Certificate:- Col. Ben Gbulie(rtd) / Burutai Is Planning On Becoming A Military Head Of State- CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.