Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? (2743 Views)

Where Did Peter Obi Locate This Younglady Spokesperson (photo) / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by mmb(m): 4:26am On Jul 03, 2018

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by globemoney: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by jomoh: 5:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Is Reuben Abati now Yoruba man cause I don’t understand the fellow up there
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Nukilia: 5:33am On Jul 03, 2018
globemoney:
would I ever trust an afonja? I guess not

Stop sipping urine! grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by billyadam(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2018
jomoh:
Is Reuben Abati now Yoruba man cause I don’t understand the fellow up there
incase u don't know, Reuben Abati if from Ogun State

3 Likes

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by madridguy(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Reuben Abati will chop naa shocked
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by zombieTRACKER: 6:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari with his country man the Niger president

3 Likes

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Janaanu: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Y'all are not getting his message.

Buhari with the Presidents of NIGER and TCHAD .

4 Likes

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2018
His co Fulani jihadist who will supply his voters in 2019.
Corrupt crew
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Almaiga: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Everybody wants to associate themselves with the winning team.

2 Likes

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2018
shocked shocked sad
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Kelamma(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2018
The hustle is real. Man must chop grin
These guys played GEJ, just like Shehu,Adeshina,Lai and Lauretta are playing PMB.
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Anijay1212(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2018
I 'm not understanding o...
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Why are Zombies having early momo erection over Reuben post on the triplets that formed the Bermuda triangle of Terrorism in Nigeria?

Is the picture fake? Or because it's coming from GEJ former spokesman?

We all know that Buhari stands for Evil. Back to Daura is real..!!

All the almajiris commenting upandan should report to quickly to garage, all traffic hold ups and corners to resume work.... Begging !!
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by abumeinben(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2018
Abati is a media personality....is that clear?

Meanwhile...

Gov Ganduje of Kano's daughter married Gov Ajimobi of Oyo's son!
Yes bro , Dangote's Daughter married former IGP Mohammed's son!
Bros ! Buhari's daughter married the richest man's son from Borno State.
Abike Dabiri, former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to Gov. Ibikunle Amosun, governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that Prof Yemi Osibanjo's daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black women in Nigeria.
Their children study abroad, start work abroad, get married abroad, go to hospitals abroad, treat headache and cough abroad, give birth abroad, establish businesses abroad, go for vacation abroad , et al.
Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow *brothers* *down* in the name of election. Believe me, they will be coming to you again come 2019.
Bros*! If you are only good as political thugs, ballot box snatchers, and not as an in-law , then you have Problems.
#UseYourBrain
Copied
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by bymigokeph: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Abati is only showing us How happy PMB is, when he is with his kinsmen.
How u ever see PMB that Happy when he is with VP Osibanjo or any other Nigerian except co-Duarans or when in Duara

1 Like

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by lobell: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Janaanu:

I guess it flew over their heads.
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by leofab(f): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Three terrorists
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Ziggylady(f): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Janaanu:

People did not get his subtle message..Critical reasoning is not common in this part of the World.

1 Like

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by obaataaokpaewu: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
He has a blog. reubenabati.com
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by magoo10(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
The three presidents(fulani herdsmen) whose borders bokoharam,fulani herdsman, ISIS and Gaddafi trained terrorist have been killing defenseless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Tarzan360(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
tongue He is trying to show us three terrorist leaders, this is message if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by kingzizzy: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
A meeting of the Fulani kings of West Africa

1 Like

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by shox(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2018
No permanent enemy in politics

PS. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by jomoh: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2018
billyadam:

incase u don't know, Reuben Abati if from Ogun State

What? You mean that fool is from my tribe?

Oluwa o.
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by LibertyRep: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Abati is only trying to pass a message that only the discerning minds can understand
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by wingmanII: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2018
bymigokeph:
Abati is only showing us How happy PMB is, when he is with his kinsmen.
How u ever see PMB that Happy when he is with VP Osibanjo or any other Nigerian except co-Duarans or when in Duara
1 million likes.! The most sensible post here. I completely agree with you
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by KratosCorp: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Show me who you're hanging out with, and I will tell you who you are. Just look as one of those is holding PMB's hand. Shame.

I think Abati is actually shading PMB and throwing light on how low the country has sank even in Africa.

Niger and Chad are your new benchmark league, folks.

madridguy:
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by adadike(f): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2018
See them, the three musketeers! their names are: Fulani herdsmen, boko haram and West Africa ISIS
Re: Is Reuben Abati Now Buhari's Spokesperson (photo) ? by Lloydfather(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
It was a troll on the mumu president.
I got the concept of his msg, they were Fulanis, and they are cut laughing and celebrating the success of Fulani herdsmen in benue and plateau state.

Look at picture very well u will understand his msg.
shox:
No permanent enemy in politics

PS. If you know you know
madridguy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At Ekiti State PDP Governorship Rally(photo) / Jubilation In Abia North/south As Kalu, Wabara Make INEC List / IPOB Member Poses With Indian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.