Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post (1011 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by SeyiSantino(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post

National Chairmanship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, Prince Uche Secondus appears to have the backing of top party officials in the State chapter of the party.

This online news website had reported recently that the PDP in the State is divided into five factions each of them backing a particular national chairmanship aspirant.

Secondus arrived Owerri Monday where he addressed party officials and delegates. He is vying for the national chairmanship alongside Col.Austin Akobundu who is vying for the position of National Organizing Secretary.

They were accompanied on the visit by Ihedioha, a clear indication that the 2015 Imo State governorship candidate may be backing secondus.

Prince Secondus and Akobundu boasted that they have all it takes to unite all party men and women under one, adding that they would transform the party into a truly democratic institution for delivering good governance to Nigerian people.

Addressing PDP delegates and leaders of the party at the state party’s Secretariat, Prince Secondus said that he has what it takes to be elected national chairman of the party and therefore called for their supports.

In his response, PDP State Chairman, Barr Charles Ezekwem recalled that both Col Akobundu and Prince Secondus have contributed to the unity and development of the party.

https://innonews.com.ng/2017/11/27/ihedioha-pdp-state-exco-back-secondus-for-pdp-national-chair-post/

1 Share

Re: Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by SultanYoung: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
He will never win bet and see that chairmanship is going for someone more brutal than this slowpoke
Re: Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by SeyiSantino(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2017
SultanYoung:
He will never win bet and see that chairmanship is going for someone more brutal than this slowpoke

A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. Prince Uche Secondus knows the way to success, has been going that line for Rivers State PDP and will show us the way back to Aso rock come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by temitemi1(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Watch out how you will be DISGRACED come 9th of Dec.
SultanYoung:
Re: Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by yarimo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
PDP disturbing people as if it is still a responsible party, mtcheeew I wish this December 9 should come quickly so that the convention outcome should finally buried PDP .
Re: Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by SultanYoung: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
SeyiSantino:

A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. Prince Uche Secondus knows the way to success, has been going that line for Rivers State PDP and will show us the way back to Aso rock come 2019.
I love the courage lets wait and see till the if he wins invite me for a drink,if he lose I will invite you for drink
Re: Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by reuben79: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
noted if southwest join d race for vice president dat zone to southeast don,t cal them names.......politics is a game
Re: Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by SeyiSantino(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
si deus nobiscum qui contra nos

I accept your challenge.

SultanYoung:
I love the courage lets wait and see till the if he wins invite me for a drink,if he lose I will invite you for drink

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha, PDP State Exco Back Secondus For PDP National Chair Post by SeyiSantino(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
I know you are a member of APCheats. come 2019, we will change the change

yarimo:
PDP disturbing people as if it is still a responsible party, mtcheeew I wish this December 9 should come quickly so that the convention outcome should finally buried PDP .

(1) (Reply)

Come”on Fellow Nigerians Lets Say A Huge Happy Birthday To President Buhari / The Secret In Aso Rock Unfolding / Why Can't Other Tribes Unite And Deal With These Fulani Herdsmen Once & For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.