Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos (33539 Views)

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions / Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big / NPOWER Team Lauds Ogbeni Over Infrastructural Development, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Southeastern cities well planned

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ofemannnu: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62830877:
Southeastern cities well planned
HE HAS STARTED REPEATING PICTURES EVEN WITH THE FEW HOUSES HE HAD POSTED...SHIOOOR AND YOU ARE CALLING YOUR ELDERS TO COMPETE WITH YOU.SUCH A TINY ENCLAVE AND 45 MILLION IGBOS CANNOT DEVELOP IT...SHAME ON THE OJUKUS.

THESE ARE PICS FROM IGBOLAND ..SO TINY BUT WITH NUMEROUS BROWN ROOFS EVEN WITH THEIR LATE CIVILISATION grin

7 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
More from East, Awka

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Continue showing pictures of Southwest, I have exposed one of your E rat.

This picture is Makoko Lagos predominately dominated by Yorubas

10 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ofemannnu: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62831296:
More from East, Awka

TRULY..IGBOLAND IS NOT LANDLOCKED..RIVER AWKA TO THE RESCUE grin grin

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE...SHUKUEKU...YOU HAVE STARTED REPEATING ALL THE PICTURES YOU HAVE POSTED BEFORE...NTOOOR tongue tongue

I TOLD YOU THAT YORUBAS ARE OUR MASTERS.I GO GO TELL MAMA SHUKUNDIDI grin

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
These are pictures they posted tagged east, same pictures they copied from flood that happened around southwestern states you can open the links and view the pictures

http://www.afripol.org/afripol/item/360-nigerias-oyo-state-flooding-in-pictures.html

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/09/22/nema-sema-to-provide-relief-materials-to-osun-flood-victims/

http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20150504.03.html

https://whatsupibadan./tag/flood

From the pictures you can see Oyo state governor on top of the wooden bridge after flood disaster in Oyo

10 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ofemannnu: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
IF ONLY OJUKUS CAN BRING JUST ONE PICTURE OF A CITY LIKE THESE FROM THEIR TINY ENCLAVE ONLY THEN WOULD WE TAKE THEM SERIOUS grin

ONLY YORUBALAND CAN BOAST OF BEING REAL CITIES.

5 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ofemannnu:

YOU SEE YOUR LIFE...SHUKUEKU...YOU HAVE STARTED REPEATING ALL THE PICTURES YOU HAVE POSTED BEFORE...NTOOOR tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin ;
grin ;
Ignoramus there is no river in Awka, contrinue showing slums in southwest states

Least developing state in southeast far better than western

Ebonyi state

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ofemannnu:
IF ONLY OJUKUS CAN BRING JUST ONE PICTURE OF A CITY LIKE THESE FROM THEIR TINY ENCLAVE ONLY THEN WOULD WE TAKE THEM SERIOUS grin

ONLY YORUBALAND CAN BOAST OF BEING REAL CITIES.
Skyline of the same location grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ofemannnu: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
WE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS WHEN YOU STOP REPEATING PICTURES AND SHOW REAL CITY LIKE THIS FROM YOUR TINY ENCLAVE THAT 45 MILLION OF YOU OJUKUS CANNOT DEVELOP.

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by horsepower101: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62831803:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin ;
grin ;
Ignoramus there is no river in Awka, contrinue showing slums in southwest states

Least developing state in southeast far better than west

Ebonyi state

lol...He didn't even realize that the slum pictures that he was posting was from the South West. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by jumobi1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:

Tell that to your brothers who say the east is not developed, that we develop Lagos and neglect our land and also that our land is barren...now we can see which land is actually barren without the help of igbos

Um. I'm from Imo State.
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ofemannnu: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
ONLY IN YORUBALAND WILL YOU SEE REAL CITIES.
IGBOLAND IS TINY JUST THE SIZE OF A STATE IN YORUBALAND AND STILL NOT DEVELOPED.SHAME TO 45 MILLION Igbos. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by comrChris(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Joblessness at its peak.

I am from Afikpo but finds this comparison unnecessary.
Btw Ebonyians never asked anybody to compare their state to any state, we are coming up and dont need this kind of distraction

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ofemannnu:
ONLY IN YORUBALAND WILL YOU SEE REAL CITIES.
IGBOLAND IS TINY JUST THE SIZE OF A STATE IN YORUBALAND AND STILL NOT DEVELOPED.SHAME TO 45 MILLION Igbos. grin grin

Ibadan world largest slum city

Lagos (no man's land) is smallest state more developed and most populous state followed by Anambra second most densely populated state in Nigeria after Lagos State, giving the area an estimated average density of 1,500–2,000 persons per square kilometre.

Pictures Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by sholadinho: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ebonyi on a normal day it supposed to be a local government not a state

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by ezeagu(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
They're selling you guys off in Libya and Mauritania and you're measuring which overgrown village is more than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by NowisGod109(f): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62789411:
Edited from Original title

Yoruba cities and Igbo cities journey so far

The primary Igbo states in Nigeria are Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, and Enugu States. The Igbos also are more than 25% of the population in some Nigerian States like Delta State and Rivers State. Traces of the Igbo Culture and language could be found in Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa States. Igbo language is predominant in such cities like Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Enugu, Nnewi, Nsukka, Awka, Umuahia, and Asaba, among others, after the Nigerian Civil War, Igboland had been severely devastated. Many hospitals, schools, and homes had been completely destroyed in the brutal war. The Federal government of Nigeria denied the Igbo people access to all the hard currencies such as pound sterling they had saved in Nigeria banks before the civil war, and only allowed them a minuscule compensation of £20 per adult bank account holder. For example, a man who had over £450,000.00 savings in one or several bank accounts could only receive £20.00 following this policy.
After the Nigerian Civil War, many Igbo emigrated out of the traditional Igbo homeland in southeastern Nigeria due to a growing population, decreasing land, and poor infrastructure. Not only have the Igbo people moved to such Nigerian cities as Lagos, Benin City, and Abuja, but have also moved to other countries such as Togo, Ghana, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Prominent Igbo communities outside Africa include those of London, UK, Houston, Atlanta and Washington D.C USA. Finland, Malaysia. In fact Igbo’s can be found in virtually any part of the world, but today Igbos cities has bounced back fairing better than cities that didn't experience civil war, I have traveled to all SOUTHWESTERN cities, and non of their cities can be compare to southeastern cities, Yorubas had abounded their cities: Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, Osogbo,Ilorin, Ado-Ekiti etc, they are now claiming Lagos that's being develop by all tribes, Western cities are most backward cities in SOUTHERN REGION

NB Folks rubbish pictures BeatifulSE posted below are disasters that happened in Southwestern states kindly open these links to view the pictures

http://www.afripol.org/afripol/item/360-nigerias-oyo-state-flooding-in-pictures.html

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/09/22/nema-sema-to-provide-relief-materials-to-osun-flood-victims/

http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20150504.03.html

https://whatsupibadan./tag/flood

Ebonyi is far better than Osun, Ekiti and Ondo

Pictures of Abakilike capital of Ebonyi created 1996 is far better than Osogbo, Akure, Ado-Ekiti and Abeokuta

Where is London and UK? Are they different?
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ofemannnu: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62832617:

Ibadan world largest slum city

Lagos (no man's land) is smallest state more developed and most populous state followed by Anambra second most densely populated state in Nigeria after Lagos State, giving the area an estimated average density of 1,500–2,000 persons per square kilometre.

Pictures Anambra state
IF ONLY IGBOLAND LOOK LIKE REAL CITIES LIKE THIS...

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ofemannnu: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
IGBOS HAVE EXHAUSTED THEIR VILLAGE PICTURES AND THEY ARE NOW REPEATING PICTURES THEY HAVE POSTED SEVERALLY WHILE I AM STILL IN IBADAN....YOU SEE UNA LIVES.45 MILLION Igbos....SHAME grin

I AM OFF TO SLEEP.THERE ARE TOO MANY PIX TO POST.I WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW AND BET I WILL NOT REPEAT ONE PICTURE TWICE LIKE OUR LITTLE IGBO BROTHERS WHO CANNOT DEVELOP A TINY ENCLAVE NOT BIGGER THAN A STATE IN YORUBALAND....SHIOOOOOOOOOR grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
sholadinho:
Ebonyi on a normal day it supposed to be a local government not a state
But Abakilike is far developed than Osogbo, Akure and Ado ekiti, which are just like local councils

Pics

Osogbo
Abeokuta
Ado ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by BudeYahooCom: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Na only ewedu muslim beggars and ritualists full SW.
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by meccuno: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ofemannnu:

this is not IGBO land

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by meccuno: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Naijazeus:

Respect bro. You jusy dy give am punch by punch, knock-out by knock-out. One bottle of Origin for you.
dude that is not igbo land.......

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Okoyeeboz: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
The average Igbo man is genetically programmed to feel inferior to the Yorubas.

They constantly try to measure up to Yorubas by comparing their achievements with what the Yorubas have. In their minds, Yorubas are the benchmark of their unattainable dreams and unreachable aspirations and this thread is a proof of that fact.

OP, well done. Keep trying to play catch-up to Yoruba cities. Since your elders have no plan for you, feel free to imitate the Omoluabis.

7 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ofemannnu:
IGBOS HAVE EXHAUSTED THEIR VILLAGE PICTURES AND THEY ARE NOW REPEATING PICTURES THEY HAVE POSTED SEVERALLY WHILE I AM STILL IN IBADAN....YOU SEE UNA LIVES.45 MILLION Igbos....SHAME grin

I AM OFF TO SLEEP.THERE ARE TOO MANY PIX TO POST.I WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW AND BET I WILL NOT REPEAT ONE PICTURE TWICE LIKE OUR LITTLE IGBO BROTHERS WHO CANNOT DEVELOP A TINY ENCLAVE NOT BIGGER THAN A STATE IN YORUBALAND....SHIOOOOOOOOOR grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is lgbo village that looks like the city. Abiriba also know as billionaire village.
God bless Abiriba
God bless lgbo land
God bless Biafra nation

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ukaegbumbeh:
This is lgbo village that looks like the city. Abiriba also know as billionaire village.
God bless Abiriba
God bless lgbo land
God bless Biafra nation

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Whether na too much food about an mumu dey worry you guys, what I know is the whole of Nigeria is largely under developed, I took a trip by road from Lagos to the east today, and sincerely there isn't much to look at.you guys should find something beneficial to do and stop with this useless argument.

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Osun is better than your Anambra not to talk of the pig sty you call Ebonyi cheesy

Let us start with Onitsha

ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN JOHANNESBURG grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3016938_onitshadirty2_jpege4090f32e16f46bde9b021d34a448274

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2979423_dsc0016_jpeg369a81cbc30111876f76dcdbad787ec1

@BeautifulSE. You're indeed my newly found HERO! wink

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2017
"Electronic Bridge" Igbo pple no go kill me ooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Chinachriss(m): 1:46am On Nov 30, 2017
This is my hood in Aba. From the third floor of our building�������������� � Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Cherez: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
Whether na too much food about an mumu dey worry you guys, what I know is the whole of Nigeria is largely under developed, I took a trip by road from Lagos to the east today, and sincerely there isn't much to look at.you guys should find something beneficial to do and stop with this useless argument.
My brother, I am so disappointed in the youths of Nairaland especially politics/tribal sections.
Our brothers are being slaved IN Libya yet we cannot use NL to push govt to swarm Libya.
Tribalism has so eaten deep. into its that we wish ourselves death, failure and everything bad. Is this not a form of witchcraft?
@, let's assume you knock out the Yorubas IN this thread and on NL, will it add a dime to your life or a second to your lifespan?
Over tried to o fathom the need for all these threads and counter threads, yet I see nothing.
Same to my YORUBA brothers, if Igbos are wiped from the surface of the earth, it ain't gonna make any of you better, so guys let's quit this hackneyed and low life pattern.
If you're here and you don't try to compare your so called place with American cities, Bros you're a shame.
And if you keep posting pics of another man's hustle and not yours, Bros go out there, make yours, show'em to us and stop being a HAILING HAILER to the real Players.
Become one, Oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSS Arrests General Idris Bello Dambazau Over 'Economic Sabotage' / Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku / Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.