Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos (33443 Views)

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions / Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big / NPOWER Team Lauds Ogbeni Over Infrastructural Development, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by AshiwajuFoward: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ebonyi doesn't have a big market yet is more developed than Anambra. See Anambra and compare. Followed by Enugu

11 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ebonyi state

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Homeboiy: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Who is that idiot that dragged Enugu state to this matter? undecided
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by totit: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. He keeps repeating the same pix from different angles. Here is the real Ebonyi right here.

Here from the horses mouth.

The truth below as confirmed by real ebonyi people. grin
Cc : deomelo

8 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ebonyi far better than Osun, Ekiti and Ondo

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ebonyi

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by toolovely(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
why are you comparing ebonyi with other states?
on what criteria do you base your comparison?

i just hope you're not from Ebonyi sate. because, after Abakaliki, which other place can you be proud of to compare?
is Abakaliki the whole of Ebonyi State?

i dont understand how people will be rejoicing because a governor built a flyover? whaaaaaaat? i still dont understand it. the whole excitement is like is the first time Nigeria saw electricity the first time.
we have to grow up and evolve out of the tag given to ebonyi people.

i'm from Afikpo but i dont see the excitement in building flyovers and roundabouts.

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
toolovely:
why are you comparing ebonyi with other states?
on what criteria do you base your comparison?

i just hope you're not from Ebonyi sate. because, after Abakaliki, which other place can you be proud of to compare?
is Abakaliki the whole of Ebonyi State?

i dont understand how people will be rejoicing because a governor built a flyover? whaaaaaaat? i still dont understand it. the whole excitement is like is the first time Nigeria saw electricity the first time.
we have to grow up and evolve out of the tag given to ebonyi people.

i'm from Afikpo but i dont see the excitement in building flyovers and roundabouts.
EBONYI FAR BETTER THAN Osun, Ekiti and Ondo

5 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Osun is better than your Anambra not to talk of the pig sty you call Ebonyi cheesy

Let us start with Onitsha

ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN JOHANNESBURG grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3016938_onitshadirty2_jpege4090f32e16f46bde9b021d34a448274

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2979423_dsc0016_jpeg369a81cbc30111876f76dcdbad787ec1
grin

9 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Let compare Osogbo to Abakilike

This is Osogbo capital of OSUN

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Ebonyi doesn't have a big market yet it is more developed than Anambra.

1. Nsuka
2. Anambla
You mean this is nsuka

10 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Abakilike capital of Ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is Osogbo skyline capital of Osun state

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Least develop state in South east is far better than Osun, Ekiti, Ondo

Osun is very backward state

5 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by koladebrainiac(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
una dey chop federal government money ooo . so su guys are developed like this and u still shouting marginalization >? tfu if u shout marginalization again

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Oxenomy: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
All these Anambra supremacists, we don't need you people in our Ebonyi, go back to your Anambra and measure dickss which you're fond of. We are not competing with anybody nor any State, we grow and develop at our own pace while minding our business. angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by intruxive(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Inferiority complex tongue

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Sammy07: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
LMAO.....

I can't laugh, only anambra can compete with Osun state in the whole SE,

Even anambra self get limitations on its comparations to Osun....

If I start with Op, I swear this pages will reach up-to 25...

But am a little bit busy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state capital

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by mercyville: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
post=62792328:
Least develop state in South east is far better than Osun, Ekiti, Ondo

Osun is very backward state
lol
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by mercyville: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
Ebonyi doesn't have a big market yet is more developed than Anambra. See Anambra and compare. Followed by Enugu
lol

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by mercyville: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:
YibOLAND IS NOT LANDLOCKED. WE HAVE A COASTLINE IN ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE grin we need seaports cheesy

lol

13 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Western states are very backward when compare to Southeast

Owerri, Imo state capital

You wonder why Coneheads find it hard to show skyline of their states grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Owerri, Imo state capital

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Abeokuta capital of Ogun grin grin

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Eggheader101: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
demslayerrz:
Eboe and inferiority complex. Always comparing their shitty village with everything, shameless people. Everything is dick measuring contest to them, only jobless people have time for this nonsense. Smh
. welcome back
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Owerri Imo capital

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ibadan capital of old western region

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ibadan

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by oloripelebe2: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Omo this guy dey suffer. ...na only u dey do the Comparism

Oya make i give u assignment

Compare Anambla with Oshogbo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by totit: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
oloripelebe2:
Omo this guy dey suffer. ...na only u dey do the Comparism

Oya make i give u assignment

Compare Anambla with Oshogbo undecided

Why are you minding that known chronic liar?
He's showing old ransom pictures of SW as against one local gov in each SE gov states. cheesy
He's working so hard for his money..we are at month end. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by nwabobo: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Don't drag Ebonyi into your madness. We know you are indirectly saying Ebonyi is the least developed state in the South East and its better than Osun State. We'll school you today. All these places are so good yet, you still carry your flat+heads to come hawk gala in the Southwest. Useless people grin cheesy

We aren't even talking about Ebonyi here. I'll just focus on Onitsha

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3016882_img2014122200232_jpeg2ec9be429c66c5fc1d99346f809ccb7a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3016906_gutter_jpegcee411a5f1320a7a2b43cbc339b4e7ff

This settles it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aregbesola: American Prisoners Earn Higher Than Nigerian Workers / Saraki At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding (Photos) / Things Nigerians Should Note After Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.