Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,940 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls (5639 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty’s Husband Needs Deliverance From Small Small Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by ORAGBON(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jzhane 28/11/2017 Ask Jzhane 3 Comments

Good Morning ma,

Please I want you people to advice me on what to do.

I am living with my aunty and her husband here in Lagos. There are the one sponsoring my education. I work for them too. They have big big supermarket here in lagos.

The problem is my uncle is a big flirt. He dey f-uck all the small small girls in our shops.

He do this thing,everybody is aware. I am very surprised. Infact,I am very angry with he.

I have been living with them since I came from village last year. I cannot close my eye to this evil.

I want to tell my aunty but some people tell me not to tell her that she will drive me away and I will be the one to loose.

Now,there is one girl that is like 16years. The girl is working as a sells girl in our shop in lekki. I like this girl and I have been seeing how I will take talk to her. Now,its like my uncle is f-ucking her too.

I am tire of all this. small girl of 16years?Na wa o.

Plz ma,what should I do?

From Ernest,

Ikoyi

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Yeligray(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tell your aunty
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by uzoormah(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Na wa o..ur english sha

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Lionbite(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Both of you can be sharing the girl na as long as she has no problem with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by izaray(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Where are you schooling biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by khingTony(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
ORAGBON:

Good Morning ma,

I am living with my aunty and her husband here in Lagos. There are the one sponsoring my education. I work for them too. They have big big supermarket here in lagos.

The problem is my uncle is a big flirt. He dey f-uck all the small small girls in our shops.

He do this thing,everybody is aware. I am very surprised. Infact,I am very angry with he.

I have been living with them since I came from village last year. I cannot close my eye to this evil.

I want to tell my aunty but some people tell me not to tell her that she will drive me away and I will be the one to loose.

Now,there is one girl that is like 16years. The girl is working as a sells girl in our shop in lekki. I like this girl and I have been seeing how I will take talk to her. Now,its like my uncle is f-ucking her too.

Plz ma,what should I do?

From Ernest,

Ikoyi

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
You no know say the girl na 16years when u been dey reason how to talk to her, but when ur uncle pulled fast and furious on u, u come dey yarn us dust for NL.. abeg count ur loss and move on

7 Likes

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by ORAGBON(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
I124U:
You no know say the girl na 16years when u been dey reason how to talk to her, but when ur uncle pulled fast and furious on u, u come dey yarn us dust for NL.. abeg count ur loss and move on
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by COURVOISier(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fake story. He fvcks all the small girls and spare you?
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by ORAGBON(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked
izaray:
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by kelechisblog(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
uzoormah:
Na wa o..ur english sha

U no know say na pidgin she used

undecided
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by AnodaIT(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
If your uncle decides not to be taking any relative from village, una go start to say he dey wicked

Now you don come, first thing na to drag woman with him

6 Likes

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by PatriotTemidayo: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
E be like say school done tire you abi? Face front and don't let your foolishness send you back to the Village........

Who told you the wife don't already know?

Oga Ade, face your education o.

I dey warn you.........

The man is a goat but don't carry it on your head. Find another girl and leave that 16 years old girl alone.....

Shey he's not rapping her? They all consented.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
If the girls all consented to it, and the relationship with the wife is not hurt, then the 'whistle blower' must be a religious messiah who is about to save mankind from sin.

You wan drop out of school.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
COURVOISier:

Prolly fuccked her too, and she is upset.
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by correctguy101(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
izaray:
Never fear, he already tolded you he was bringed from their villages..... grin
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by izaray(f): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
correctguy101:

I concur grin grin
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by correctguy101(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
izaray:

Billyonaire,
You dey let that guy mislead you abi?

OP isn't female except Ernest is now a female trans.... lipsrsealed

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by victorioushands: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Human beings are terribly selfish even when they claim to want to help others. It's obvious from your story that the very reason why you are now complaining after having stayed with them for about a year is because your aunt's husband is now tearing the ngedegwu of the woman you feel for apart. You are mad, not because he bleeps anyhow but because he's managing to bleep almost all the girls in the place where you work, and he's now bleeping your crush.

SMH

It's a pity
Sorry
Ndo

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by edubaba(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
AnodaIT:
If your uncle decides not to be taking any relative from village, una go start to say he dey wicked

Now you don come, first thing na to drag woman with him

This is Savage.

I no fit laugh

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by ola12(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
COURVOISier:
Dude hes a boy, u obviously didn't read d story. My advice is 4 him to ignore it, lyk oda pple hv sed here
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by ORAGBON(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol!
edubaba:

This is Savage.

I no fit laugh
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Abbey2sam(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
ORAGBON:

Good Morning ma,

Plz ma,what should I do?

From Ernest,

Ikoyi

you will soon be on the street if you don't learn to mind your business

my last advise

read 1 thessalonians 4 vs 11
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Fourwinds: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
all these small small girls of today they fvck any how....OP na because your Uncle don dey tear the snail wey you dey target make you dey kpara like this?

your uncle shouldnt be married... He is a foolish man
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Ajanacool(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
COURVOISier:
Learn to read and comprehend. OP is a guy
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mind ur business
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by olaleks007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ur uncle is a he-goat
Ur uncle's wife is a she-goat
Urself na pikin-goat

All the sales girl na fuckers-goat

Awon werey gbogbo
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by sexy74(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2017
ORAGBON:

Good Morning ma,

Plz ma,what should I do?

From Ernest,

Ikoyi

My guy from your write up it seems that what pains you most is that your uncle is strafing the girl you like and you can't take it.
My advice for you is to play along as if you dont know what is happening.
If you tell your aunty, after she quarrels with her husband, they will settle then throw you out of the house .
Your uncle will still continue what he does and you will be a sorry ass.
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Kobicove(m): 4:00am On Nov 29, 2017
I hope you know that having sex with an underage girl is statutory rape and could land you in jail angry
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by NigerDeltan(m): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Ajanacool:
Learn to read and comprehend. OP is a guy

And you didn't noticed he copied that from another forum
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 29, 2017
If your sister is mature and can handle it, tell her. But if she can't handle it, please mind tour business.

Broken trust is better than a broken home. While the former only affects the couple, the latter affects both the couple and innocent children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) / Mood All Day...curvy Lagos Big Girl Twerks Heavily With Her Backside On Display / Simps: Learn From My Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.