Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls (5648 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty’s Husband Needs Deliverance From Small Small Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2017
So you want to eat the food of elders? undecided

Don't worry, it's only the stubborn fly...... angry
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by moneylam: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=ORAGBON post=62789837]
Jzhane 28/11/2017 Ask Jzhane 3 Comments

Good Morning ma,

Please I want you people to advice me on what to do.

I am living with my aunty and her husband here in Lagos. There are the one sponsoring my education. I work for them too. They have big big supermarket here in lagos.

The problem is my uncle is a big flirt. He dey f-uck all the small small girls in our shops.

He do this thing,everybody is aware. I am very surprised. Infact,I am very angry with he.

I have been living with them since I came from village last year. I cannot close my eye to this evil.

I want to tell my aunty but some people tell me not to tell her that she will drive me away and I will be the one to loose.

Now,there is one girl that is like 16years. The girl is working as a sells girl in our shop in lekki. I like this girl and I have been seeing how I will take talk to her. Now,its like my uncle is f-ucking her too.

I am tire of all this. small girl of 16years?Na wa o.

Plz ma,what should I do?

From Ernest,

Ikoyi

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng

e no concern you nah
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by ORAGBON(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
sad
LadyGA:
Mind ur business
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by ORAGBON(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
It two ways; either he is jealous or he is doing it from a sincere heart to protect the aunt
careytommy7:
So you want to eat the food of elders? undecided

Don't worry, it's only the stubborn fly...... angry
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by Yankee442: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=ORAGBON post=62789837]
Jzhane 28/11/2017 Ask Jzhane 3 Comments

Good Morning ma,

Please I want you people to advice me on what to do.

I am living with my aunty and her husband here in Lagos. There are the one sponsoring my education. I work for them too. They have big big supermarket here in lagos.

The problem is my uncle is a big flirt. He dey f-uck all the small small girls in our shops.

He do this thing,everybody is aware. I am very surprised. Infact,I am very angry with he.

I have been living with them since I came from village last year. I cannot close my eye to this evil.

I want to tell my aunty but some people tell me not to tell her that she will drive me away and I will be the one to loose.

Now,there is one girl that is like 16years. The girl is working as a sells girl in our shop in lekki. I like this girl and I have been seeing how I will take talk to her. Now,its like my uncle is f-ucking her too.

I am tire of all this. small girl of 16years?Na wa o.

Plz ma,what should I do?

From Ernest,

Ikoyi

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng

[/quote

Hw e take concern u?
Are d gals complaining
Abi u sef wan yansh dem NE?
Free dat man jare, na employment bonuses him de free style dem, oloshos
Re: My Aunty’s Husband Is Sleeping With All The Sales Girls by habsydiamond(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
u don't want to break Ur aunt's home...but u have to tell her so that she can take actions herself..cos if her husband get infected with STDs who go suffer am, no be Ur sister..talk to her fast....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Alpha Male Of All Time! (pictures) / If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future / List People Who Died Doing What They Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.