Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,130 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures (57054 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / ​CAS Commissions New Hostel At Air Force Comprehensive School Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Princedapace(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Lol! The point of my right up is that western world ll Bleep up your life with debt despite all your efforts. The whole hustling in Canada ll give you the same life you r running away from in Nigeria.

Have you ask yourself this question, Why do white people commit suicide? Have you? They do cos they are tired of the system.

What’s the point of working like a Slave and live like a pauper.

What’s the point in cold weather like freezer year year out with nothing to show for it.

The average money you ll earn ll be $1500, the one flat you stay ll take $1100 to $1200 of that. The rest of your bills ll take at least $200 apart from food and miscellaneous.

A lot of citizens not immigrants who are unable to find jobs go on county benefit which is like what Almajiris get on the streets from philanthropist. The money is as bad as Nigeria #5000 welfare Money.

No wahala, I go like live there.. life expectancy is still higher than all black african countries.. life span here is short.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Mrnairalandd: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princedapace:

No wahala, I go like live there.. life expectancy is still higher than all black african countries.. life span here is short.

Lmao!

White people lie through their noses to enslave our grandfathers and here you are in 2017 believing their rubbish life expectancy or span

Let me burst their bubbles on that cos i live here and i know this people too well.

They hardly get to the same age our grandfathers, fathers and African people get to before passing on.

Ask yourself this question, why are western countries give visa lottery(USA), different ways in other western countries to bring as much people as possible to their countries while China wouldn’t give you residence permit no matter how long you stay there?

The answer is simple, the rate at which people are dying in western countries is far far greater than what they have in China and Africa. China and Africa don’t need more people cos they live long while in western world, their life expectancy is shorter than any other part of the world.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by TheVictorious(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Statsocial I can see people calling you out from left, right and center but it's not bad, it's a welcome development. Besided, Mirand606, I think AUN has long come of age to give UI and OAU a run for their money any day, so do that more!
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by TheAIC: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=supereagle post=62799023][/quote]

cheesy
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
TheVictorious:
Statsocial I can see people calling you out from left, right and center but it's not bad, it's a welcome development. Besided, Mirand606, I think AUN has long come of age to give UI and OAU a run for their money any day, so do that more!
Lol don't mind them jare. Yes AUN is doing well but it still has a long way to go.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
TheVictorious:
What Is The Name Of The Hostel In C.U Bro And Which One Is The Best For Male Undergraduates?
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by TheVictorious(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
What Is The Name Of The Hostel In C.U Bro And Which One Is The Best For Male Undergraduates?

Daniel Hall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.