Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures (56425 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / ​CAS Commissions New Hostel At Air Force Comprehensive School Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by 1234onyekwe: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Atiku Abubukar is really chopping money,'see hostel'
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
It doesnt come cheap, you part with over 3million per annum
ibkayee:
First time I've seen decent looking Nigerian school accommodation
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by urahara(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
ibkayee:

Then u havent seen the sodeinde hostel in unilag.

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by d33types: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Thank God for Federal university o

Heaven know say if i dey this kain room, Everyday go be lecture-free day for me cheesy.... Just Knack better ps3 put inside that room and let mother nature do the rest grin
You cannot be in this kind of room and be reasoning ps3 .
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by JOELIFYO: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
im impressed... atiku taste shaaa.....
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Chukazu: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
ShitHead:
They loot the money meant for our public universities to establish their own private universities, turning the public universities into public toilets.

God of thunder! Where are you?!!!!

And some of them even had Free Education fully paid for by government and missionaries...when it's their turn to pay back , they steal our Commonwealth to open private "ATMs" called University

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by meforyou1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Untainted007:
I learnt the school is owed by former Vice President Atiku Abubakar. Hmmmmmmmm, the rich getting richer at the expense of the poor.

#Nice structure anyway.
yes naa. It's atiku's university in yola
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by itsandi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
smiley for them, sad for public school students...
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Princedapace(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
9jakohai:
And this is what many Nigerians want in their public schools for just 50000 per session.

You see why your fees have to go up.

Or we take a loan of 100bn dollars from IMF so that we can keep fees low

Bro, we have enough money in Nigeria to get that done without heavily taxing the masses..

The political leaders earn too much and inflate contracts prices a lot.

Your national assembly alone earn so much.. ur governors and their aids earn too much. The ordinary masses in Nigeria are very poor.. Poverty rate is high.. minimum wage is still 18k..

A friend in Canada, she is a Canadian, she told me that in her own region where she stays, minimum wage is 11 dollars per hour. Now, that means the least anyone can earn per hour in that region.

This means if someone works for 10 hours per day, the person would earn $110 for that day. This is the minimum one can earn per hour. This means there are people who earn far more than $11 per hour.

With this payment rate, poverty level becomes very low. Very very low. This means the masses can afford many things..

In nigeria, the masses are left to be poor and u expect them to bear heavy burden of tax? u can imagine a country where more than 50% of her fresh graduate earn below 50k naira :O That is terrible. A country where people still earn 5k naira per month and work for 12 hours per day :O U expect the people to pay high electricity tariff fee, education fee, not possible.. The leaders must begin to cut down on their outrageous pays. Also, elections need to be strictly on free and fair in order to reduce the amount of money candidates spend to win election.

The problem is not the masses but the ruling class.

6 Likes

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by amasss: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Beautiful Structures.....But Africans lack of maintenance cultural... lolx
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by amasss: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Beautiful Structures.....But Africans lack of maintenance culture.. lolx
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Akeredolu, Mimiko, Jimoh Ibrahim, Fayemi, Falana, etc stayed in that particular hostel and see where they are today?

Poverty is dining and wining with you, that explains why you see anything good in that piggery called a hostel. Guess what! The above listed peeps didn't study in that condition.

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by hahn(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
jericco1:

then it's worth every penny

I have in laws that went there. It is definitely worth every penny

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by eventsms(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Final project topics and materials website for students www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Thank God for Federal university o

Heaven know say if i dey this kain room, Everyday go be lecture-free day for me cheesy.... Just Knack better ps3 put inside that room and let mother nature do the rest grin
Lol there are plenty ppl like this in private universities. They would jejely come out with 3rd class and go and head their fathers conglomerate when done.

2 Likes

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Fynestboi: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Are you sure this is an hostel or hotel? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by biyitolu(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
And some people will still say money is not good. Okay o, Kontinue.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by fuckpro: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Princedapace:

Bro, we have enough money in Nigeria to get that done without heavily taxing the masses..

Your national assembly alone earn so much.. ur governors and their aids earn too much. The ordinary masses in Nigeria are very poor.. Poverty rate is high.. minimum wage is still 18k..

A friend in Canada, she is a Canadian, she told me that in her own region where she stays, minimum wage is 11 dollars per hour. Now, that means the least anyone can earn per hour in that region.

This means if someone works for 10 hours per day, the person would earn $110 for that day. This is the minimum one can earn per hour. This means there are people who earn far more than $11 per hour.

With this payment rate, poverty level becomes very low. Very very low. This means the masses can afford many things..

In nigeria, the masses are left to be poor and u expect them to bear heavy burden of tax? u can imagine a country where more than 50% of her fresh graduate earn below 50k naira :O That is terrible. A country where people still earn 5k naira per month and work for 12 hours per day :O U expect the people to pay high electricity tariff fee, education fee, not possible.. The leaders must begin to cut down on their outrageous pays. Also, elections need to be strictly on free and fair in order to reduce the amount of money candidates spend to win election.

...my brother I use to be in your shoes letting my b.p go up over Nijai matter after spending time with politician in south-south I no longer blink or raise an eye brow over Nigeria...the bitter truth is Nigeria is no more ... Service is first their families and friends then any crumb goes to society and if contract is awarded its highly inflated
...so were is the hope and their prodigy are schooled in being loyal to a corrupt system
...plzzzzz forget Nigeria if u have a good job or bizness fine otherwise get the hell out of here

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Aieboocaar(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol there are plenty ppl like this in private universities. They would jejely come out with 3rd class and go and head their fathers conglomerate when done.

i dey tels you bro!!! this life no fair walahi embarassed

na their kind of pipu dey oppress us with mercedes G-class! dey collect awa small babe wey we dey take hold side embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by jericco1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
hahn:

I have in laws that went there. It is definitely worth every penny
it's a lovely school
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Mofe72: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Akeredolu, Mimiko, Jimoh Ibrahim, Fayemi, Falana, etc stayed in that particular hostel and see where they are today?

The same people sending their children abroad.
Irony of life undecided
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by joepentwo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
hotel in view grin grin grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Okoyeeboz: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
writerights:

Poverty is dining and wining with you, that explains why you see anything good in that piggery called a hostel. Guess what! The above listed peeps didn't study in that condition.

I'll ignore the initial part of your post, it shows the kind of parents you have.

Beyond that, you don't have the intellectual requirement to reply my post.

Get lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by leepest(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
University of maiduguri's hostel, Not bad as a federal University

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Mrnairalandd: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Princedapace:

Did he equally told you that a one bedroom flat ll cost you nothing less than $1,200 without gas, electricity and other expenses?

They live in disguised poverty too.

The average salary in a month is about $1,600.

Do the calculation yourself?

If it’s that easy, millions of Nigerians in USA and Canada ll be coming to Nigeria for a visit year in year out.

Stop deluding yourself.

3 Likes

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by MrLatin1: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
ibkayee:

U need to visit uniben

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by baxton25(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
All in the north,yet the north has the highest number of uneducated folks

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
baxton25:

You're a fool for say this.
Go to india,Ukraine,china,japan,uk,us,canada,Australia,and know if university is this expensive for citizens.

Have a good evening, and thanks for calling me a fool.

God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by feran15(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol you wanna start this again. If they had just dumped you inside Bells University you wouldn't be quoting your elders.
Infrastrucurally CU is way ahead of AUN na
This is just one of our hostels o. I no get pictures of d interior here and I dey busy.

Anyway nice hall you have up there at least Chibok Girls would have a first class residence to stay in. But CU is still boss o.

CU'S hostels are nothing special. 4 in a room? and the infrastructure is deteriorating. cucrid that always has its tiles falling down.

3 Likes

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Amexeptional(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Last last I would convince your parents to transfer you to National Open University of Nigeria. By the way go open an email. Your notifications are annoying me...

Stay focused even Atiku knows his mates
bro abeg take am easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.