Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures (56478 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / ​CAS Commissions New Hostel At Air Force Comprehensive School Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by supereagle(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
TheAIC:
Atiku campaign team in action... I once wished for that school though. smiley

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

I'll ignore the initial part of your post, it shows the kind of parents you have.

Beyond that, you don't have the intellectual requirement to reply my post.

Get lost.

Again, the point flew over your head, how unfortunate. You said you'd ignore the initial part of my post but you ended up ignoring everything only to attack my parents. That speaks volume of how you regard your own parents at home.

It is pitiable that unintelligent rascals like you would rather settle to attack the messanger than the message.

Be gone, you poverty striken fellow!

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by unadeymadkwa: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol you wanna start this again. If they had just dumped you inside Bells University you wouldn't be quoting your elders.
Infrastrucurally CU is way ahead of AUN na
This is just one of our hostels o. I no get pictures of d interior here and I dey busy.

Anyway nice hall you have up there at least Chibok Girls would have a first class residence to stay in. But CU is still boss o.

Sharap there as if na only u go cu. That's if you went though. Waitin they inside hostel oya tell us? Na exoskeleton cu hostel get. Made Niggas were running common room shit. Imagine. Abeg don't let me start. Other buildings tight both out and in but hostel inside na crap...
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
feran15:

CU'S hostels are nothing special. 4 in a room? and the infrastructure is deteriorating. cucrid that always has its tiles falling down.
Lol I no know wetin dey worry dem for that school. They need to build two more hostels and dilute out students to be 2 in a room. It doesn't make any sense to be paying 1 million/per year and be 4 in a room as if na Unilag.

Surprisingly landmark is far better maintained in comparison. You see their buildings in Landmark looking cool with no cracks, lawns are far better maintained than that of CU. And as per CUCRID tiles, in fact I was disappointed to see tiles falling myself - They need to employ professionals if they must use CU construction agency. Even the perfect set project(residential gate close to library) is dilapidating.

And as per my comparison with AUN hostel. I was just trying to put up a fight lol. These AUN folks would always try to rub it in that they have better classes and rooms grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by feran15(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol I no know wetin dey worry dem for that school. They need to build two more hostels and dilute out students to be 2 in a room. It doesn't make any sense to be paying 1 million/per year and be 4 in a room as if na Unilag.

Surprisingly landmark is far better maintained in comparison. You see their buildings in Landmark looking cool with no cracks, lawns are far better maintained than that of CU. And as per CUCRID tiles, in fact I was disappointed to see tiles falling myself - They need to employ professionals if they must use CU construction agency. Even the perfect set project(residential gate close to library) is dilapidating.

And as per my comparison with AUN hostel. I was just trying to put up a fight lol. These AUN folks would always try to rub it in that they have better classes and rooms grin

you shouldn't always go online fighting that cu is better than all other schools in all aspects cause it can never be

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
unadeymadkwa:

Sharap there as if na only u go cu. That's if you went though. Waitin they inside hostel oya tell us? Na exoskeleton cu hostel get. Made Niggas were running common room shit. Imagine. Abeg don't let me start. Other buildings tight both out and in but hostel inside na crap...
Lol sorry just take a double of your prescription dose tonight. You would be alright! smiley
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
feran15:

you shouldn't always go online fighting that cu is better than all other schools in all aspects cause it can never be
Lol Stat.social knows AUN has better hostels he was just trying to save face because I called him out. In fact he persuaded me to apply to CU but I can't deal. The school is too religiously conservative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
unadeymadkwa:

Guy calm down your soul. Why you dey take am personal. The guy was just saving face because I called him out.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Princedapace(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Did he equally told you that a one bedroom flat ll cost you nothing less than $1,200 without gas, electricity and other expenses?

They live in disguised poverty too.

The average salary in a month is about $1,600.

Do the calculation yourself?

If it’s that easy, millions of Nigerians in USA and Canada ll be coming to Nigeria for a visit year in year out.

Stop deluding yourself.

Bros, no where is easy.. Things are expensive there, yes.. But u can always work the money out..

There is no way u can compare nigeria and Canada.. Pls stop this blind argument..

Tell your leaders to cut their useless expenses and channel the money to building and developing public facilities..

That is what is done somewhere else.. Also, to get a decent apartment in nigeria, u would spend between 500 to 1000 dollars without gas, electricity, water, cleaning services, etc.

A country where more than 50% of fresh graduate earn less than 50k naira per month..

Nigeria has the highest rate of people leaving the country to other parts of the world. If things are okay, why are they leaving.

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by kamalese: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
jericco1:
how much is their fees?
In naira it's 2,387,320 but they pay in dollars so convert that amount to dollars. You can pay on installment 3 times.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by obatoro: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
I think this is the best private university hostel in Nigeria, in terms of interior. At least the ones I've entered, ( C.U, Landmark, Bowen)

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by jericco1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
kamalese:
In naira it's 2,387,320 but they pay in dollars so convert that amount to dollars. You can pay on installment 3 times.

it's not bad.
the school is worth it
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Prinzcharmin: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Hmm I am not sure o. I think it leads to Oyedepo's new residence, I know he moved out of the Bishop's Court for Bishop Abioye sometime ago. I rarely move around when i am there so i don't know much of the place. I can't even locate camp house myself. But i will be staying towards that area(staff quarters) during Shiloh so I would find out for for sure..

Ask TheVictorious he knows his way around Canaanland well grin
bro will like to see you @ Shiloh
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Mrnairalandd: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Princedapace:

Bros, no where is easy.. Things are expensive there, yes.. But u can always work the money out..

There is no way u can compare nigeria and Canada.. Pls stop this blind argument..

Tell your leaders to cut their useless expenses and channel the money to building and developing public facilities..

That is what is done somewhere else.. Also, to get a decent apartment in nigeria, u would spend between 500 to 1000 dollars without gas, electricity, water, cleaning services, etc.

A country where more than 50% of fresh graduate earn less than 50k naira per month..

Nigeria has the highest rate of people leaving the country to other parts of the world. If things are okay, why are they leaving.

The price of that one bedroom in Canada is for average flat just like what you stated up there about Nigeria.

Trust me, make a Dollar to Naira today and see all Nigerians returning home.

All Nigerians in those places are only managing and consoling themselves with exchange rate. Take this away and see how quick Nigerians ll pack their bags and leave.

Like i said to you earlier, In developed countries just like Canada, their own poverty is as bad as what you have in Nigeria but well packaged.

I don’t argue with you cos i know you wouldn’t listen until you see it yourself. Even if you see it and your dreams are limited to food and Owambe, you won’t see what i am saying.

Typical is this, at Xmas, Igbos usually return to the East to celebrate that festivity with their loved ones and show their success throughout that year. Nigerians love life and the whole knows that. Why do you think only 5% of Nigerians come home to celebrate this special festivity with their loved ones? Take a look at that and the answer to your misery is right there.

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by vioment: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
With Generator always running in the background, it is bound to be too expensive and not maintained. A car without engine is and transmission is a scrap.

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Tellemall: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mirand606:

Guy calm down your soul. Why you dey take am personal. The guy was just saving face because I called him out.

Saving face?

Have you looked at his posts? It's always angry insults about some Christian college.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Onyenna(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
pol23:
Up Atiku..

I'm just jejely thinking how I fit waka to Brussels from Lagos.
Who knows?

Through Libya bro.... Through Libya....

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by unadeymadkwa: 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mirand606:

Ok.. I can sleep now.. grin but I don't wanto hear any cu is better talk again ooo. grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by unadeymadkwa: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol sorry just take a double of your prescription dose tonight. You would be alright! smiley
Taken... I'm calm now... good night.. grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Princedapace(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

The price of that one bedroom in Canada is for average flat just like what you stated up there about Nigeria.

Trust me, make a Dollar to Naira today and see all Nigerians returning home.

All Nigerians in those places are only managing and consoling themselves with exchange rate. Take this away and see how quick Nigerians ll pack their bags and leave.

Like i said to you earlier, In developed countries just like Canada, their own poverty is as bad as what you have in Nigeria but well packaged.

I don’t argue with you cos i know you wouldn’t listen until you see it yourself. Even if you see it and your dreams are limited to food and Owambe, you won’t see what i am saying.

Typical is this, at Xmas, Igbos usually return to the East to celebrate that festivity with their loved ones and show their success throughout that year. Nigerians love life and the whole knows that. Why do you think only 5% of Nigerians come home to celebrate this special festivity with their loved ones? Take a look at that and the answer to your misery is right there.

okay ma brother.. no wahala.. make Nigerians begin to pay extreme high school fees in public universities while millions are live below poverty level. I dont understand why u are making this blind argument. There is no way u can compare Nigeria with Canada.. No country is perfect but the average live span in Nigeria now is 47 for female and 45 for male.

U dont know that many factors such as financial stress, hunger, poor medical facilities, etc cause this. My brother, u keep forgetting that what an immigrant is entitled to is not what a citizen is entitled to..

No one is saying that when u get to advanced countries, u begin to pick money from the floor. I am only saying that they have policies which can help anyone live a better life. My friend of over 4 years is a canadian. she is just an average canadian who does average job..

But u cant compare her as an average citizen in Canada to average Nigerian citizen. That is my point. They can easily afford such expensive school and there are countless scholarships and grants to assist their citizens go to good schools..

My main point here is that we all know that millions of Nigerians live below poverty line.. we know that millions are still uneducated, we also know that millions are grossly under paid, we also know that Nigerians pay for electricity and also pay for expensive fuel just to generate electricity. we also know that millions have to source their own water here and transport is expensive compared to par capital income..

u are talking about Canada, have u checked their par capital income and compare that to Nigeria? I cant believe u are making an argument on this..

Tell ur leaders to cut their salary and allowances, cut down on the number of aids they have, invest heavily on electricity and education. We dont need to punish the poor masses further to achieve this..

Go to market and see the number of old women and men who sell stuff on the street to survive.. na those people go pay high to train kids in school abi?
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol there are plenty ppl like this in private universities. They would jejely come out with 3rd class and go and head their fathers conglomerate when done.
Bro e be like say u na CU guy...I hail ooo...I be LMU guy too

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by remedies4a(m): 1:27am On Nov 29, 2017
With all these comfort, pesin go still fail exams?
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Mrnairalandd: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Princedapace:

okay ma brother.. no wahala.. make Nigerians begin to pay extreme high school fees in public universities while millions are live below poverty level. I dont understand why u are making this blind argument. There is no way u can compare Nigeria with Canada.. No country is perfect but the average live span in Nigeria now is 47 for female and 45 for male.

U dont know that many factors such as financial stress, hunger, poor medical facilities, etc cause this. My brother, u keep forgetting that what an immigrant is entitled to is not what a citizen is entitled to..

No one is saying that when u get to advanced countries, u begin to pick money from the floor. I am only saying that they have policies which can help anyone live a better life. My friend of over 4 years is a canadian. she is just an average canadian who does average job..

But u cant compare her as an average citizen in Canada to average Nigerian citizen. That is my point. They can easily afford such expensive school and there are countless scholarships and grants to assist their citizens go to good schools..

My main point here is that we all know that millions of Nigerians live below poverty line.. we know that millions are still uneducated, we also know that millions are grossly under paid, we also know that Nigerians pay for electricity and also pay for expensive fuel just to generate electricity. we also know that millions have to source their own water here and transport is expensive compared to par capital income..

u are talking about Canada, have u checked their par capital income and compare that to Nigeria? I cant believe u are making an argument on this..

Tell ur leaders to cut their salary and allowances, cut down on the number of aids they have, invest heavily on electricity and education. We dont need to punish the poor masses further to achieve this..

Go to market and see the number of old women and men who sell stuff on the street to survive.. na those people go pay high to train kids in school abi?

Never ever wish yourself what you don’t know much about

I am a citizen too and i am telling you what a normal dreamless Nigerians wouldn’t tell you about western world.

Yes, 100% excellent social infrastructures are available but trust me, it comes with it’s own price which you might find repulsive later.

I ll use another thing you have really talked much about as another case study, and that is education.

If anyone tell you anything different from what i am about to tell you here, that person is your enemy and a dreamless person who is unknowingly selling the future of his grandchildren just like a lot of Nigerians who had their children in Canada, USA, France and UK etc. Trust me, i ll make my explanation simple for you to comprehend. You can say success in life depends on universities you get your certificates from but trust me, it doesn’t matter except few universities(Harvard, Cambridge, Stanford, Oxford and MIT).

Education in western world is all ruse and trap to keep you in the perpetual debt from generations to generations. In an average(any) homes in all western world including Canada, you ll get a loan of £10,000 each year in university. At the end of your degree program, your destiny is already laced with debt worth about £40,000($68,527 as today exchange rate). Let’s covert that to naira, that’s about #20,000,000million.

Please, take a look at that debt of 20,000,000 being forced on you by your own parents and the system you called excellent. In this same vein, your potential girlfriend/fiancée is laced with the same predicament. In combination, you both ll be owing about #40,000,000million on the stupidity of parents who fail their children woefully through a system that has been created to keep you like that for life. Jobs are not equally available but better than what we have in Nigeria. Some even end up in somewhere similar to Shoprite after graduation grin grin.

As if that it’s not enough, after 3 to 4 years, you want to settle down with your fiancée and start raising kids before old age set in. You begin to plan towards mortgage instead of renting. The average home in these countries ll cost you about £250,000($428,000). Let’s convert that to naira, it’s about #180,000,000 million. This debt including that one you and your wife had while in university ll spread over the next 25-30 years of your lives. Now, flip the coin to this part of the world-Nigeria and Africa as whole where your loving parents and wonderful governments save your ass from everlasting and sorrowful debt by charging you little which your parents ll pay and get the same certificates with the rest of the world except few outstanding Universities. If you in doubt, check the names of Nigerians and other Africans who are in top management roles in multinationals organisations and other international institutions with their first degrees from Nigeria universities while those from your almighty countries are hardly found in these institutions.

Please, with this little revelation, do you see the likes of Aluko Dangote, Otedola, Alakija etc in Nigeria communities around the world? No No No.

With their system up there, you see how the lives of your counterparts born abroad are even worse than yours back home in Nigeria.

They live their lives in debt and die in debt.

If i dig more for you about western world, you go fear fear. It’s all poverty in disguise, it takes smartness to see this and help your children future out of this trap.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Stbottle(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Akeredolu, Mimiko, Jimoh Ibrahim, Fayemi, Falana, etc stayed in that particular hostel and see where they are today?

Yessss!!!!!... so the trend must continue if you want to be like them abi... sense fall on you there
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Stbottle(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Statsocial:

Niqqa...stfu
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol you wanna start this again. If they had just dumped you inside Bells University you wouldn't be quoting your elders.
Infrastrucurally CU is way ahead of AUN na
This is just one of our hostels o. I no get pictures of d interior here and I dey busy.

Anyway nice hall you have up there at least Chibok Girls would have a first class residence to stay in. But CU is still boss o.
What Is The Name Of The Undergraduates Halls In C.U?
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by hablink: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

I am a citizen too and i am telling you what a normal dreamless Nigerians wouldn’t tell you about western world.

Yes, 100% excellent social infrastructures are available but trust me, it comes with it’s own price which you might find repulsive later.

I ll use another thing you have really talked much about as another case study, and that is education.

If anyone tell you anything different from what i am about to tell you here, that person is your enemy and a dreamless person who is unknowingly selling the future of his grandchildren just like a lot of Nigerians who had their children in Canada, USA, France and UK etc. Trust me, i ll make my explanation simple for you to comprehend. You can say success in life depends on universities you get your certificates from but trust me, it doesn’t matter except few universities(Harvard, Cambridge, Stanford, Oxford and MIT).

Education in western world is all ruse and trap to keep you in the perpetual debt from generations to generations. In an average(any) homes in all western world including Canada, you ll get a loan of £10,000 each year in university. At the end of your degree program, your destiny is already laced with debt worth about £40,000($68,527 as today exchange rate). Let’s covert that to naira, that’s about #20,000,000million.

Please, take a look at that debt of 20,000,000 being forced on you by your own parents and the system you called excellent. In this same vein, your potential girlfriend/fiancée is laced with the same predicament. In combination, you both ll be owing about #40,000,000million on the stupidity of parents who fail their children woefully through a system that has been created to keep you like that for life. Jobs are not equally available but better than what we have in Nigeria. Some even end up in somewhere similar to Shoprite after graduation grin grin.

As if that it’s not enough, after 3 to 4 years, you want to settle down with your fiancée and start raising kids before old age set in. You begin to plan towards mortgage instead of renting. The average home in these countries ll cost you about £250,000($428,000). Let’s convert that to naira, it’s about #180,000,000 million. This debt including that one you and your wife had while in university ll spread over the next 25-30 years of your lives. Now, flip the coin to this part of the world-Nigeria and Africa as whole where your loving parents and wonderful governments save your ass from everlasting and sorrowful debt by charging you little which your parents ll pay and get the same certificates with the rest of the world except few outstanding Universities. If you in doubt, check the names of Nigerians and other Africans who are in top management roles in multinationals organisations and other international institutions with their first degrees from Nigeria universities while those from your almighty countries are hardly found in these institutions.

Please, with this little revelation, do you see the likes of Aluko Dangote, Otedola, Alakija etc in Nigeria communities around the world? No No No.

With their system up there, you see how the lives of your counterparts born abroad are even worse than yours back home in Nigeria.

If i dig more for you about western world, you go fear fear. It’s all poverty in disguise, it takes smartness to see this and help your children future out of this trap.

Peace.
I will like to commend your indepth analysis, all your points are valid.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Mrnairalandd: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2017
hablink:

I will like to commend your indepth analysis, all your points are valid.

We are Nigerians born to emancipate ourselves from any form of economic slavery.

You r welcome brother.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Princedapace(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Peace.

This is my point so far: this was said by a senator during the Senate session on the 2018 budget.
Excerpt)*
Senator Bruce said: “If you look at the budget from 1960 to the present, you have agencies that were designed for 1960, agencies that were designed for the Nigerian civil war, agencies that were designed to suit some certain conditions in life. 60 years later, those agencies still exist in the budget. If you look at the budget, you will see that some agencies get recurrent expenditure, they pay salaries, they get houses, computers, cars, but they have no money to do any work. Some agencies are so bloated. It defies logic but these agencies exist. So, we have 2.4 million people consuming 60 per cent of the recurrent expenditure of Nigeria. It doesn’t make any sense.”

About 2.4 million people consume 60% of the recurrent expenditure of Nigeria..

That is where the issue lies.. We have money to fund education but we spend it on stupid workforce while the masses suffer..

My brother, keep me in a country where I can work and get paid well and pay expensive stuff and not in a country where I work and get lowly paid and get cheap and poor quality stuff.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by ShylockConsults: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
STUDY IN NORTH CYPRUS – 50% SCHOLARSHIP.

*Without IELTS/TOEFL | *100% Visa Success | *Work Allowed | 300+ Courses to choose from.
*Admission are open for Spring 2018 (February)
Deadline: 15th December.

For more Info and to Apply:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Agencies and Partners are Welcome to collaborate with us.
Re: American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures by Mrnairalandd: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princedapace:

This is my point so far: this was said by a senator during the Senate session on the 2018 budget.
Excerpt)*
Senator Bruce said: “If you look at the budget from 1960 to the present, you have agencies that were designed for 1960, agencies that were designed for the Nigerian civil war, agencies that were designed to suit some certain conditions in life. 60 years later, those agencies still exist in the budget. If you look at the budget, you will see that some agencies get recurrent expenditure, they pay salaries, they get houses, computers, cars, but they have no money to do any work. Some agencies are so bloated. It defies logic but these agencies exist. So, we have 2.4 million people consuming 60 per cent of the recurrent expenditure of Nigeria. It doesn’t make any sense.”

About 2.4 million people consume 60% of the recurrent expenditure of Nigeria..

That is where the issue lies.. We have money to fund education but we spend it on stupid workforce while the masses suffer..

My brother, keep me in a country where I can work and get paid well and pay expensive stuff and not in a country where I work and get lowly paid and get cheap and poor quality stuff.

Lol! The point of my right up is that western world ll Bleep up your life with debt despite all your efforts. The whole hustling in Canada ll give you the same life you r running away from in Nigeria.

Have you ask yourself this question, Why do white people commit suicide? Have you? They do cos they are tired of the system.

What’s the point of working like a Slave and live like a pauper.

What’s the point in cold weather like freezer year year out with nothing to show for it.

The average money you ll earn ll be $1500, the one flat you stay ll take $1100 to $1200 of that. The rest of your bills ll take at least $200 apart from food and miscellaneous.

A lot of citizens not immigrants who are unable to find jobs go on county benefit which is like what Almajiris get on the streets from philanthropist. The money is as bad as Nigeria #5000 welfare Money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Could This Little Boy Be Thinking? (photo ) / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / What Is The Direct Opposite Of "Sorry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.