Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (7219 Views)

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / Reminder To Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Hardtargett: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yesterday I created a thread on my observation about NL ladies especially when it comes to the aspect of looks. In order to display to Nairalanders that I was speaking from an informed perspective, as opposed to mere assumption, I selected two specimen by names lalas247 and rokia2 and used them to conduct an experiment to ascertain whether there was even the slightest truth in what I opined in the presence of everyone.

At the end of the experiment, 90% of the viewers were left with no option but to accept my views.

As you'd expect, my little experiment aroused a lot of negative reactions mostly from the women folk who couldn't come to terms with the blunt truth. Consequently, bullets started pouring from all angles, but as I've not been a skilled martial artist for nothing, I maneuvered and dodged all bullets expertly that to this time I'm still in awe how I was able to give them a straight fight such that I disarmed them and left them writhing in pains in the pool of their own blood.

Seeing that they were no match for me in physical combat, they resorted to insults, but I stood my ground with my back arched in bold defiance, deflected their weak shots with effortless ease and returned the assault with redoubled ferocity.

Some couldn't survive the onslaught and died on the scene while others where whisked to the hospital by the ambulance where their injuries will be tended to.

I jumped on my power bike and sped away. This afternoon I came online to inspect the ruins of yesterday's battle but much to my astonishment, I discovered that all evidence had been wiped out clean by the authorities.

Now the moral lesson of this story is that: female nairalanders are insecure and lack sufficient self esteem otherwise they wouldn't have reacted badly to criticism in the way they did and they also would have left the battle scene to anyone who would be interested in viewing the highlight of the fateful event especially roving journalists who are hungry for news. But this was not to be so. They enlisted the help of the authorities and had them eradicate all evidence of the humiliation they suffered at my hands yesterday because shame has so much engulfed them and sucked up every last drop of self esteem that inhabit their frail blood.
Thus I was forced to arrive at the conclusion that all of them are insecure with fragile self estem and nothing will ever erase this impression from my psyche.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by whitebeard(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thank GOD I am not you..!! cheesy brace man, they are coming..!
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by generalbush(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Hardtargett: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
whitebeard:
Thank GOD I am not you..!! cheesy brace man, they are coming..!
Dead men don't fight. But I'm more than ready to bury them for the second time if they rear their ugly head here.
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Lionbite(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oga just admit and stop beating around the bush, you are in love with nairaland girls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Hardtargett: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lionbite:
Oga just admit and stop beating around the bush, you are in love with nairaland girls.

Love? Not even if I were given a love portion. That can never happen. Not in this world nor the next. You are just mistaking my bluntness for something else.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Beg Séun to get you a job. This is clearly an attempt to massage your bruised ego. Jobless boy!.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Blackhawk01: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
This hot afternoon, ehn! grin angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by shaybebaby(f): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:
This hot afternoon, ehn! grin angry angry
LMAO. grin grin

We should help him derail the thread.
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Munae(f): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Not me.

And that's a fact.

I have a feeling a Nairaland girl turned u down and that resulted to this bitterness.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by charijee(f): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
This one is strong o cheesy....

Op, whisper to momma, which nairaland babe offended you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Airforce1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Hardtargett: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:
Beg Séun to get you a job. This is clearly an attempt to massage your bruised ego. Jobless boy!.

You have come again with your imbecility you this stupidd girl.

You probably work in some cheap hair saloon and must believe everyone indulges in such.

Perharps as you were typing away in a crazed eagerness to exhibit what little common sense you had in that enormous skull of yours, it didn't occur to you that I could be surfing NL from the office. Obviously this is a luxury a destitute like you cannot afford.

What a miserable scum.

Your unintelligence stinks like a sewage pit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dis your mobid curiosity toward nairaland ladies is getting irritating angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Hardtargett: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
loneatar:
Dis your mobid curiosity toward nairaland ladies is getting irritating angry
Fuccked off if you can't stand the truth. Slack-jawed oaf.
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Blackhawk01: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

LMAO. grin grin

We should help him derail the thread.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Babez, you don pop our wine?
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Hardtargett: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
charijee:

No Nairaland babe possess the capacity to hurt me. Rather it's the other way round.

I'm just presenting the truth void of sentiment.
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by MissWrite(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
What is your obsession with Nairaland girls all about? Why do you keep dedicating your time towards opening these kinds of threads?

a) To vent your frustrations over a nairaland chick who has refused to give you any attention.

b) A tactic to get nairaland girls insecure enough about themselves to consider replying your pms.

c) Or maybe you're so starved of attention that being a 15-minute champion on a stupid NL thread gives you an orgasm.

d) All of the above?

You don't have to answer on this thread. But take the time to reflect on this, and be honest with yourself, so that you can begin to work on your glaring issues.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
ode

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hardtargett:

You have come again with your imbecility you this stupidd girl.

You probably work in some cheap hair saloon and must believe everyone indulges in such.

Perharps as you were typing away in a crazed eagerness to exhibit what little common sense you had in that enormous skull of yours, it didn't occur to you that I could be surfing NL from the office. Obviously this is a luxury a destitute like you cannot afford.

What a miserable scum.

Your unintelligence stinks like a sewage pit.
Coming from someone whose IQ is below average?. You could as well type from the White House. We know your types. I don't see a busy man bìtching about ladies on a faceless forum.

Jobless reject!. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin

Is this another e-fights between men & women of Nairaland? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by charijee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hardtargett:

No Nairaland babe possess the capacity to hurt me. Rather it's the other way round.

I'm just presenting the truth void of sentiment.
Nah, you're not telling momma the truth, I know when a guy's blues don't sink in.....so much energy in you.....oya use it to tell me a Cinderella story grin

You sound like someone I know but with your new moniker, can't really figure it out

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by mikejj(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin i they pity this guy... walai i pray say you sleep well.bcuz NL girls go spear your life today finish am with superman punch.
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by 2dice01: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
This kind thread inside hot sun embarassed
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by shaybebaby(f): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Babez, you don pop our wine?
No nah, I dey wait for the 24th, you go show?
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Hardtargett: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
MissWrite:
What is your obsession with Nairaland girls all about? Why do you keep dedicating your time towards opening these kinds of threads?

a) To vent your frustrations over a nairaland chick who has refused to give you any attention.

b) A tactic to get nairaland girls insecure enough about themselves to consider replying your pms.

c) Or maybe you're so starved of attention that being a 15-minute champion on a stupid NL thread gives you an orgasm.

d) All of the above?

You don't have to answer on this thread. But take the time to reflect on this, and be honest with yourself, so that you can begin to work on your glaring issues.

Shut up. I'm aware that most of you have become accustomed to the lies sex-starved dudes here feed you with just to catch a sniff of your soiled panties and now the truth seems like a strange concept to you.

You know deep down that all my gospels are truths and I can tell you are really affected, but you'd rather fight the Hot demons toying with your soul rather than work on building up your diminished self esteem.

Jeez! You are too pathetic to look at!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by shaybebaby(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hardtargett:

Love? Not even if I were given a love portion. That can never happen. Not in this world nor the next. You are just mistaking my bluntness for something else.
Potion darling, potion. Focus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hardtargett:

Fuccked off if you can't stand the truth. Slack-jawed oaf.
two person can't be mad at same time
I can see you're desperately looking for attention in this forum right

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mins what you say, don't come on social media and be ranting just because you have 10mb in your phone.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by ubunja(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
charijee:

lol u seducing the poor guy.
Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
I can't believe somone will carry Nairaland's matter on top of his head

Note : ONLINE matters

And then accuse them of low self esteem

Op go get a life

This is embarassing

And he just got registered yesterday or are you too scared to use your real account

Re: Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem by Hardtargett: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:
Coming from someone whose IQ is below average?. You could as well type from the White House. We know your types. I don't see a busy man bìtching about ladies on a faceless forum.

Jobless reject!. cheesy
Lol. Dear Benita, there is absolutely nothing you will say that could resurrect your dead dignity right now. It's far too late for that. You had your chance yesterday but you blew it. The deal has already been done. Like I told misswrite, you have but one option to take at this juncture: work toward building your self esteem. Any other course of action you take will back fire ten fold.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.