Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Reminder To Nairaland Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reminder To Nairaland Women (2072 Views)

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / Are Nairaland Women Are Bitches? / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 7:11am On May 23, 2020
Never settle for broke guys oooo

grin grin grin

If you are searching for a husband, never settle for broke guys please, except maybe as last resort or out of desperation.

Look for a guy that has something meaningful doing as a source of income before getting married because men are obligated by both Bible and Quran to provide for their wives but they always try to run away from responsibility and blame women for their failures.

The Bible describes men who cannot provide for their families as infidels and islamically it's forbidden for a man to expect his wife to take care of him but because many Nigerian men are lazy and selfish they will demand that it's the wives job to provide and submit 100% and also be the home builder and child carer.

Even if you must contribute to home finances, do it on your own terms because breadwinning is not your primary responsibility as a woman. If you tell a man to start cooking to going to market or taking care of children while you relax he will never agree that it is his primary duty as a man.
They want you to provide for them and be submissive housegirl at the same time.

Run from broke guys, never settle for one, economy is hard and it's getting increasingly worse everyday with terrible and criminal politicians, never settle for broke dust guys expecting them to become rich in future because the chances that he will make it in future is far smaller than the chance that he will remain poor forever.

I know that this post will cause severe pains for many of nairaland men because they are broke and frustrated, they will soon come here to start whining as usual. That's all many boys are good at, complaining about women like stupid bitches.

5 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Favy1235(f): 7:38am On May 23, 2020
Lol. Mad oo.Sister they are coming for you.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Naija246: 7:40am On May 23, 2020
undecidedyou all should mark this comment, in the next 10-30 years most of you girls won't see decent men to marry.

The demand for "husband material" would be so outrageous at that time that it would practically be a miracle to land one.

Alot of you will involuntarily slip into menopause single..make una go mark am.

Btw, I know alot of you are already feeling the heat now, but trust me what you all are seeing now is nothing compared to what's coming. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Oluromantic: 7:47am On May 23, 2020
Yeah you're right. Breadwinning and helpmeet are two distinct roles

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Mstick: 7:49am On May 23, 2020
Will they hear?! They keep blackmailing them with love,one day e go better,what if the man now? rich man will treat you bad, why can't you build with him?

Some of them are still on that one day one day e go better bullshît since 20 years ago, now they're putting pressure on their kids.

6 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Stacyomolola(f): 8:01am On May 23, 2020
Ride on sis, i gat u, tho they are still coming for u

3 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by StubbornGENIUS: 8:02am On May 23, 2020
Stupid bitches? 99% of NL men are broke and frustrated?fELiscatus ,you made a good speech but ended it by displaying your immature and poor sentiments in the last paragraph.And how did you do the survey to get that 99% figure?

5 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 8:09am On May 23, 2020
Op, i bet my kidney that YOU dont have up to 10k in your bank account. And you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Remaboy(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2020
Hmm.. I said it. The pains were much.

See as this wan go create separate thread.

2 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 8:15am On May 23, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Ride on sis, i gat u, tho they are still coming for u
Favy1235:
Lol.
Mad oo.Sister they are coming for you.

Take note of all the guys that will attack me. They are the broke dusty guys this thread is talking about and they are in severe pains because I told girls to avoid them.

4 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 8:18am On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
undecidedyou all should mark this comment, in the next 10-30 years most of you girls won't see decent men to marry.

The demand for "husband material" would be so outrageous at that time that it would practically be a miracle to land one.

Alot of you will involuntarily slip into menopause single..make una go mark am.

Btw, I know alot of you are already feeling the heat now, but trust me what you all are seeing now is nothing compared to what's coming. grin

Hahahaha

No be only, you broke men really think you are a prize that women are dying to get married to.
If you are broke no woman will want you, that's the bitter truth.
Even the boys that will one here to attack me will never advice their sisters or daughter to marry broke men.

4 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 8:21am On May 23, 2020
Mstick:
Will they hear?! They keep blackmailing them with love,one day e go better,what if the man now? rich man will treat you bad, why can't you build with him?

Some of them are still on that one day one day e go better bullshît since 20 years ago, now they're putting pressure on their kids.

Honestly.
Many of these "e go better" marriages only got worse as the economy got worse now with covid 19 and the recession Nigeria is about to plunge into na only miracle of God fit save them from eternal poverty.

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Naija246: 8:22am On May 23, 2020
what's the logic in broke shaming a man when you yourself have no money undecided
You want a "minimum" standard that you yourself can't provide.
Some of you girls ehnn grin
Una funny
fELiscatus:

Hahahaha

No be only, you broke men really think you are a prize that women are dying to get married to.
If you are broke no woman will want you, that's the bitter truth.
Even the boys that will one here to attack me will never advice their sisters or daughter to marry broke men.

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 8:24am On May 23, 2020
Lalasticlala, mynd44, farano, rocktation, seun, please help me with front page thanks

Everyday we see topics on front page advising men to not marry broke women please let's turn the tables for once
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 8:24am On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
what's the logic in broke shaming a man when you yourself have no money undecided

Ehen naa

Because you have seen my account balance
Mtsheeww
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 8:25am On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:
Hmm.. I said it. The pains were much.

See as this wan go create separate thread.

Lol you came here grin

Stop following me you hear?
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Naija246: 8:26am On May 23, 2020
lol.. audio account. sad
fELiscatus:

Ehen naa

Mtsheeww

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Remaboy(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

Lol you came here grin

Stop following me you hear?
Follow ke?
I just had a feeling you will do this.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 8:28am On May 23, 2020
25tolife:
Op, i bet my kidney that YOU dont have up to 10k in your bank account. And you are here talking rubbish.

You think I am like you that is managing your last card 10k in your wallet?
My account balance and your account balance no be mate trust me. I get money pass you.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by fELiscatus: 8:28am On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:
Follow ke?
I just had a feeling you will do this.

Good, your feeling was right.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Remaboy(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

Ehen naa
Lol I believe I should ask you this question ma'am.

Ah, don't tell me you were just broke-shaming me for insult sake grin
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 8:30am On May 23, 2020
I didn’t read it

You all for the streets - Future

[img]https://media1./images/7a4b5c899dbde7ce4cd21c7eb4c8e183/tenor.gif?itemid=9525959[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 9:05am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

You think I am like you that is managing your last card 10k in your wallet?
My account balance and your account balance no be mate trust me. I get money pass you.
money when dae paypal sef pass ur investment.
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Liliantalks: 9:16am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

grin grin grin

If you are searching for a husband, never settle for broke guys please, except maybe as last resort or out of desperation.

Look for a guy that has something meaningful doing as a source of income before getting married because men are obligated by both Bible and Quran to provide for their wives but they always try to run away from responsibility and blame women for their failures.

The Bible describes men who cannot provide for their families as infidels and islamically it's forbidden for a man to expect his wife to take care of him but because many Nigerian men are lazy and selfish they will demand that it's the wives job to provide and submit 100% and also be the home builder and child carer.

Even if you must contribute to home finances, do it on your own terms because breadwinning is not your primary responsibility as a woman. If you tell a man to start cooking to going to market or taking care of children while you relax he will never agree that it is his primary duty as a man.

Run from broke guys, never settle for one, economy is hard and it's getting increasingly worse everyday with terrible and criminal politicians, never settle for broke dust guys expecting them to become rich in future because the chances that he will make it in future is far smaller than the chance that he will remain poor forever.

I know that this post will cause severe pains for many of nairaland men because they are broke and frustrated, they will soon come here to start whining as usual. That's all many boys are good at, complaining about women like stupid bitches.
we hear u sis !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Remaboy(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:
Lalasticlala, mynd44, farano, rocktation, seun, please help me with front page thanks
Make una no move anything anywhere o. Let this one and a few others remain in pains grin

Everyday we see topics on front page advising men to not marry broke women please let's turn the tables for once
Is it not a norm for girls to call men broke in the society?
Even when the situation doesn't concern it.

Woman enh. Small time, "men are broke".

Men have been tagged broke so much, that if a man doesn't knack it right, "you are broke".

If he comes home late, "you are broke" .

If she sees E-money riding 2020 Benz and you are using 2019 Benz, "you are broke".

Turn tables ni?

Ah, Don't let me swear for you o.

4 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by afstrongest(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

grin grin grin

Why your Quran says husband depending on their wife or expecting support from their wives are infidels, my Bible says They are each other’s helper, they should be there for each other, obligatory or mandatory whichever
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 10:08am On May 23, 2020
Times are changing, and we have to move with the times. Gone are the days of the man being the sole breadwinner, it cannot work in any economy and it takes its toll on the man who will prematurely age and or kick the bucket.

Women are going to work now and working from 9-5 but because she is working,men mustn't expect her to do all the house work, cater to the kids, cook his meals and then be ready for p.....o.......r......n hub s.....e......X afterwards. It should be 50/50, if you want a working wife be ready to share in the house duties. Happy wife, happy life!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Psalm2423(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:
Make una no move anything anywhere o. Let this one and a few others remain in pains grin

Is it not a norm for girls to call men broke in the society?
Even when the situation doesn't concern it.

Woman enh. Small time, "men are broke".

Men have been tagged broke so much, that if a man doesn't knack it right, "you are broke".

If he comes home late, "you are broke" .

If she sees E-money riding 2020 Benz and you are using 2019 Benz, "you are broke".

Turn tables ni?

Ah, Don't let me swear for you o.

grin grin 2019 benz got me
Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Snaagg(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Stupid bitches? 99% of NL men are broke and frustrated?fELiscatus ,you made a good speech but ended it by displaying your immature and poor sentiments in the last paragraph.And how did you do the survey to get that 99% figure?

fELiscatus strikes me as someone who was dropped on the head as a baby. There's something clearly missing from her prosencephalon, mesencephalon, and rhombencephalon.

7 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Snaagg(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

Take note of all the guys that will attack me. They are the broke dusty guys this thread is talking about and they are in severe pains because I told girls to avoid them.

Grow up kiddo!

3 Likes

Re: Reminder To Nairaland Women by Nobody: 10:12am On May 23, 2020
God created woman from man's ribs not his feet. She is his helpmeet not his doormat.

Please Nigerian men, move away from the 1st century and enter the 21st century.

Some of you experience extreme culture shock when you travel abroad and date, you cannot handle independent women so you resort to importing submissive, docile and subservient wives from Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do I Need A Wife Again? Tell Me(pics And Videos). / How Many Tribes in nigeria Have You Had Sex With / Am Confused Between Marriage, Car Or Land. Which Should I Go For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.