Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep (809 Views)

Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) / Wife Ties Husband Up And Chops Off His Manhood (photo) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by VeeInsider: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
An Argentine woman has been arrested after reportedly cutting off her boyfriend's penis with a pair of gardening shears while he's asleep.

Brenda Barattini, 26, allegedly "sliced off" her 40-year-old boyfriend's penis after breaking into his house in the dead of the night.

Ms Barattini was arrested by cops in Cordoba, Argentina, after her bleeding boyfriend, identified only as Sergio F, managed to get to the phone and call paramedics.

The man was rushed to hospital with "sharp cuts to the penis and testicles" after losing a large amount of blood but is now in a stable condition.

It is unclear whether medics were able to locate the man's severed genitals and if it will be possible to reattach them.

Her lawyer, Carlos Nayi, said: "There’s justification for what happened. The information I’ve received is that she was the victim of a sex attack.

"She let him into her apartment because he’s someone who’s in a rock band and is an acquaintance of her brother but once inside, instead of removing a musical instrument as he was supposed to, he attacked her sexually and she assumed a defensive attitude. Whether or not she acted excessively is for the courts to decide."

Full story - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/girlfriend-26-chops-off-her-boyfriends-willy-while-hes-asleep/

Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by ClitoPen: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chai!
Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by Olalan(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Cruel!!! Don't try to manage a partner with anger issues. You never can tell to what extent they will vent their anger on day.
Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by Yeligray(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesus
Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by DaddyKross: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
God punish that lawyer for even trying to justify this bullshit

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by dasauce(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
..where is the penis...?

Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by hisgrace090: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Women and one way trafick mentality, God forbid.
Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
No prick no life grin

Better make person no get eyes than to lose prick

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by wtfcoded: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm even planning on getting laid tonight, but this one don weak me finish. Where's that my iron pant sef

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by uk10(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
And Someone will come and say marriage or relationships is a good idea.if only the female robots being produced could act normally and give birth,we will not be suffering from unnecessary death like this,women are killing men and their punishment are lenient conpared to the ones given to men
Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by Ebios(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
wtfcoded:

I'm even planning on getting laid tonight, but this one don weak me finish.
Where's that my iron pant sef
Warning to those who carry ladies they dont know all in the name of enjoyment...The devil is wise so be wiser by guiding against "stories that touch"
Re: Girlfriend, 26, Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Joystick While He's Asleep by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
why are women getting more violent these days sef?.
I dey fear for women matter.

(1) (Reply)

Photos; Nollywood Actress Nurse Titi Marry's A Nigerian After Underrating Them / Video: A Nigerian Slim Guy Hammering A Facebook Girl Forcefully / The Most Stupid Nairalander Of The Moment. Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.