Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Photos; Nollywood Actress Nurse Titi Marry's A Nigerian After Underrating Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos; Nollywood Actress Nurse Titi Marry's A Nigerian After Underrating Them (812 Views)

Photos: Nollywood Actor Odira Nwobuweds Lover Nenye / Photos: Nollywood Actor Daniel K Daniel & Beauty Blogger, Tina Wed In Lagos / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos; Nollywood Actress Nurse Titi Marry's A Nigerian After Underrating Them by Faithola(f): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nollywood actress, Noami Emmanuel popular for playing the role of 'Nurse Titi' in the sitcom "Clinic Matters" where she starred alongside Lilian Esoro tied the knot to her beau Ambrose Amara in Lagos.
The actress who ones said 'Nigerian men don’t have what she is looking for' finally wedded a Nigerian at last (maybe he is a Nigerian that fell from the sky).
faithola
Naomi on her IG page wrote ''Oh I have finally found him & he has drank my palm wine and now dancing back with me to my parents for us to receive our parental blessings
therefore.... I INTRODUCE YOU THE WORLD TO MY HUSBAND OF LIFE? @ambroseamara GOD's blessings will continue to follow us I love you, baby.
Her husband Ambrose, on his own, wrote 'My wife for life...' See more photos from the wedding below:
[url][http://www.faithola.com/2017/12/photos-of-Nurse-titi-and-her-husband.html]

Re: Photos; Nollywood Actress Nurse Titi Marry's A Nigerian After Underrating Them by forreelinc(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
person name na nurse
Re: Photos; Nollywood Actress Nurse Titi Marry's A Nigerian After Underrating Them by enoqueen: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
I pray the guy did not come to her on a bet.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Nollywood Actress Nurse Titi Marry's A Nigerian After Underrating Them by Faithola(f): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
forreelinc:
person name na nurse
her name is in the post

(1) (Reply)

Video: A Nigerian Slim Guy Hammering A Facebook Girl Forcefully / Five Things You Needs To Do When You First Met A Lady Who You Love. / Any Hope For A Guy Like This In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.