Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

I'm Young And Making It - Photos - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Young And Making It - Photos (19992 Views)

Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, Asking Her Dad To Choose Out Of It. PHOTOS / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
dingbang:
Be careful... Kidnappers are everywhere...
I pray he listen. My cousin did something similar on fb and they kidnapped him 2 days later
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
I pray he listen. My cousin did something similar on fb and they kidnapped him 2 days later
don't mind him. Acting without wisdom.. Showing off to people he dosnt even know..
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
dingbang:
don't mind him. Acting without wisdom.. Showing off to people he dosnt even know..
This world is wicked. He should ask God for wisdom grin

How have you been? Its been a while
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
This world is wicked. He should ask God for wisdom grin

How have you been? Its been a while
been fine... Just bank work stress... Yeah yeah... I need a break
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by brightalo17: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
ogorwyne:
Recently this always guy has been going around using derogatory words on people. I played it cool twice when he did same to me.
Good to know that one of our online dangote's is just an online begger at night and braggart by day.
Who dey provoke bae like this na ?
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
dingbang:
been fine... Just bank work stress... Yeah yeah... I need a break
Thank God, you never come pay tithe grin
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You are my taste wink if I catch him that's what I will do to him
Piiko, who do you with woman?
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by dingbang(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thank God, you never come pay tithe grin
lol... Daddy freeze said I should tithe grin
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
I don't understand, speak English please undecided
Oyindidi:
Piiko, who do you with woman?
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
dingbang:
lol... Daddy freeze said I should tithe grin
Happy for you dear. Still send the tithe acrossgrin still in ph?
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I don't understand, speak English please undecided
I no get time for English. I mean you too like yansh
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hi rich man can you help me with 2k I have not eaten since yesterday
Alwaysking:
Feel sorry for yourself instead, if you check when I posted those posts, that was before I started making cash online, and I was in dilenma then because I lost a lot cash to scammers, i was bankrupt to the brim. but thank God I've bounced back and I earn more than I've lost. anyways I have no explanation to give to any cretin. am just laughing at y'all stvpidity here. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please do not corrupt me, I am a child of God
Oyindidi:
I no get time for English. I mean you too like yansh

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by dingbang(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Happy for you dear. Still send the tithe acrossgrin still in ph?
yes darling...
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Please do not corrupt me, I am a child of God
Lol, your case is somehow cheesy
You want take my brother lefu positiongrin
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
dingbang:
yes darling...
Nice

Darling?shocked
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
If I copy anyone I would be a counterfeit of that person, I would rather be an original me. Don't you think?
Oyindidi:
Lol, your case is somehow cheesy
You want take my brother lefu positiongrin
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
If I copy anyone I would be a counterfeit of that person, I would rather be an original me. Don't you think?
I like your waygrin doing your thing jejely
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by FroshJaynex(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Not even up to half a million, some niggas gat no shame, u never spend pounds or dollars na useless naira u still dey use brag. Boy u need to grow up

1 Like

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by clark0: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Clown! I knew he was the one.. you're a joke mehn.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by AXYZ: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Expect countless pm any moment from now. Especially one Bianca transgendered wey dey claim career lady, she go soon land for your pm. Lefulefu what you have to say?

Bianca is everywhere and yet no where.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Davidlollipop(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
First of all, the cash in that picture is not even up to 1m

Secondly, whether he is showing of or not, it has not helped any of the persons that commented in this long thread of unneccesary castigations and mudslinging

Thirdly, if the individuals that claim to be making it big not to point out anyone in particular, are really working hard to be making it big, then their redundant post would not even be here.
and as for sheybaby i gat no prob with her pumpkins, the bra obviously squeezed them in hence the impression that they have gone flat.

Fourthly, those still begging for cash on this thread need to simply set their priotities right and focus on self development

Finally i also want to use this medium to advertise my business and skill and profession, i am a professional and standard obsessed web developer, a professional wordpress geek and generally a computer scientist, so i can help you achieve any need related to IT.pls do visit my website just in my signature for more info.

One more thing i am also a professional blender sofware artist and video editor my favourites being lightworks and adobe premiere,this is for those interested in making classic and proffesional commercial ads for their brand business or company.

One love guys kiss

2 Likes

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
See them jobless idiots fighting one another for no reason! a troll create a thread, attached pix of some amount of money but some idiots start insulting one another. what most of these idiots dont realize was the troll cant boast of common 50k in his bank account. some mumu gals go fall for this prank coz na mosquito brain dem get. Oh ye idiots wasting your time throwing insults at one another, my advice to you be sey MAKE YOU GO N DIE!
Any idiot wey think sey dem get money should go and put it into charity! nobody cares about how much you earn as salary, we dont care to know the numbers of cars you ride, we dont give a fvck about how much you pay your staff, big men dont brag only wretched nincompoop does that every now and here! if you quote me, I no go answer you!
NONSENSE
GBAM!!
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by cybriz82(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
nice one bro oya do d gaga shuffle

1 Like

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by IamArleck(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2017
airforce1 i like your spirit..
Em haters won't be happy seeing this... smiley
The Bigger The Bill, The Harder we ball wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 9cent(m): 1:47am On Nov 30, 2017
[s][/s]
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
You are far below my level and like I said earlier, with the cash I earn monthly I can feed your family for 3 good months with it, swerve into oblivion. cheesy

yeye talk u re broke
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 30, 2017
Davidlollipop:
First of all, the cash in that picture is not even up to 1m

Secondly, whether he is showing of or not, it has not helped any of the persons that commented in this long thread of unneccesary castigations and mudslinging
One love guys kiss

You dey call one million sef. That money is not more than 100,000k.
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by 9cent(m): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2017
NLmember:

You dey call one million sef. That money is not more than 100,000k.
stop hating and double your hustle
How can you say that money not up to 100k
Mtchew

Airforce ignore haters jor
Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by jeff1607(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2017
no one is talking about how the numbers on the 500 notes are inverted looking like 200, abi my eyes de do me?

peeps who are making money silently aren't talking

1 Like

Re: I'm Young And Making It - Photos by rex444(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Tell me why SARS Go see u around festac,dem no go beat craze comot from ur body? Money wey no even reach 200k, u don dey share for media

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives / Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.