Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS (45033 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Obiano Donates Made-in-anambra Patrol Vans, Motorbikes To Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by nonsobaba: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fyi0:

Oga I'm from Azia, Ihiala LGA. Yes Nnewi is still a village and my point is that it shouldn't be so at this moment
It is not the government's fault. Villages grow into towns and then into cities because they welcome strangers and foriegners to their place. If you are from anambra, you will know that it is not the case with Nnewi as its indigenes are very reluctant to sell land to non-indigenes which is why the place is still like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ttipsy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
cool
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ttipsy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Anambra!!! After Lagos, they are the backbone of Nigeria, forget oil

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Cjrane2: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
I was expecting tribalists to invade this thread and write their junk.
It seems they too are getting tired because they now know people expect them to do just what they are doing. But it won't change anything. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by bishopkay: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
dumebi7252:
is it really 'made in anambra'... or more like 'assembled in anambra'

Wetin concern you? If you're doubting, take a ride to anambra and visit the factory then ask them that.

These people who claim they know but know nothing! angry
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by globemoney: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
yudee233:
I must commend Obiano for the good works going on in Anambra especially this latest gift to the security agencies when i looked closely i saw donated by Anambra State Government AND NOT OBIANO as some Eastern governors used to make state donations on their names
people like peter obi are known for that. donated my peter obi.. smh
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by JesslordKay(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good to see he used "donated by Anambra state" unlike some myopic Governors that would use their name.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Alariiwo: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Assembled not "made" in Aba..

Learn to give credits to the rightful owners (the parts manufacturers abroad) next time.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by asawanathegreat(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good job. Obiano
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by bigpicture001: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
I have lived in lagos, ibadan,anambra delta. but not any of this state has more policing like anambra..the no. of security outfit and vehicles always patrolling in anambra is so so much.. dt it mks u feel you being watched
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by iSlayer: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
adeolakemi:
the afonja in ticks like a time bomb oh! you just can't hide the afonja in you

I dey tell you.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by lankypinky: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Indiaindia:

OUR BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH ALSO KNOWS THAT THE SOUTHEAST HAVE NO BRAINS PRODUCING AUTOMOBILES. WERE THE ENGINES OF THOSE CARS ALSO PRODUCED IN ANAMBRA? Useme bianga idem fo
I have bin opportuned 2 visit innoson motors plant @ nnewi during a field trip organized by my school. Some parts are imported like d engine and some others. But let us give kudos 2 d man Innoson. The entire chassis, interior deco and exterior, welding works, and so on are being done there. They have their own car design.

The major challenge being faced by them is that Ajaokuta steel mill cannot meet their ever increasing needs of sheet metal.

They have all range of automobiles ranging from sedan, salon, PSP truck, bus, mini buses, ambulance etc....na only sport car I no see dat day

Let's learn 2 patronise our own. And leave all this South East, South West and South South wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by bionixs: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
I totally reserve my comment

I want to finish my bottle first

Now am through

Hmmm Anambra people have every reason to thank God

For giving us pmb

You can see economic activities is booming

Inoson been patronized
now I could guess currently the content of the bottle you want to finish.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by iSlayer: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
baddosky1:

Which research team? See this one who wants to form "I have a good job that does research"

Nnewi men wake up in the morning, gossip & drink their lives away and the pictures below is the result of the drinking and gossiping. The first picture is Ifeanyi Uba with a Phanthom Ghost, the second pic is a photo of another Nnewi indigene Ikenga Ichi who just finished drinking and gossiping so decided to take a photo near his Rolls Royce while the last pic of Roll Royces parked in a wedding in St Cletus Church Otolo Nnewi belonging to some gossiping and drinking men who happen to be indigenes of Nnewi. cool cool cool

But with all the hard work of all the hydraulicking men in Open Defecation Republic, they still Skull Mine and get nothing but a mere N10,000 per skull. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I prefer the gossiping and drinking part. cool cool

RUBBISH!

The guy is very stupeed.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
bedspread:
Nice one Obiano....
Charity Begins at Home
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nosaghae(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
tsamson:

Yeah, Economy Is 'booming'
Dollar Is Better Than Ever, From 160 To 360,

Every World Ranking, Nigeria Is Going Higher,
From Having The Worst Police, To The Number 3rd In Public Pooing, To Being The 7th Most Unsave Country To Live In, To 3rd Most Corrupt Country In The World, In Fact Even Fifa Ranking Self, Just Name It..

Petrol From 87 To 145,

Nigerians Are More Free To Express Them Self Now, #SocialMediaBill..
Why you dey dignify that yeye guy by quoting him?
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Bae122(f): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Am new here, please can someone show some �
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by chibuzorAbia: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
baddosky1:

Which research team? See this one who wants to form "I have a good job that does research"

Nnewi men wake up in the morning, gossip & drink their lives away and the pictures below is the result of the drinking and gossiping. The first picture is Ifeanyi Uba with a Phanthom Ghost, the second pic is a photo of another Nnewi indigene Ikenga Ichi who just finished drinking and gossiping so decided to take a photo near his Rolls Royce while the last pic of Roll Royces parked in a wedding in St Cletus Church Otolo Nnewi belonging to some gossiping and drinking men who happen to be indigenes of Nnewi. cool cool cool

But with all the hard work of all the hydraulicking men in Open Defecation Republic, they still Skull Mine and get nothing but a mere N10,000 per skull. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I prefer the gossiping and drinking part. cool cool

RUBBISH!

So a few idiots driving a Rolls Royce is an indication of a successful economy?
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Now am through

For giving us pmb

Inoson been patronized

The thunder that will fire you will leave your body in nothing but ashes.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by SirFamous11(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Now am through

For giving us pmb

Inoson been patronized

see mumu, inosson motors started during GEJ regime
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by baddosky1: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

So a few idiots driving a Rolls Royce is an indication of a successful economy?

The proceeds from the sale of just one wheel spanner from the Rolls Royce of the one of the Idiots can feed your wretched family for years cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2017
EmeeNaka:
That's what it should be,not patronising India/european automakers at the expense of the indigenous auto manufacturers.
Also, We need road construction in Uruagu Nnewi.

nwanne kedu ogbe gi na Uruagu
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
You are their first person telling us that

why anything against we Yoruba dey pepper u like dis

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2017
adeolakemi:
the afonja in ticks like a time bomb oh! you just can't hide the afonja in you

d guy is confirmed afonja based in Anambra
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2017
omooba969:

Fvck Uruagu, wot does Uruagu bring into the state coffers?

see dis mumu. whr do u think d markets in Nnewi is. machine parts, motor parts, plant parts. f line.. building materials.

u mumu no be small.

u kno how many thousand stores we re talking about. i dont want to mention SME. INDUSTRIES

i been think say dis one na Nnewi person sef. i no kno say na one ewedu eater from oshogbo
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2017
omooba969:

Nnewi is not economically viable, I have been there with our research team.

Your women are even more hardworking than the men. I saw the number of women riding motorcycles everywhere going about their daily activities...very impressive.

But the men would rather get up in the morning, gossip & drink their lives away. smiley

what do dis mumu kno abt Nnewi. I'm done responding to dis one.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
I am from anambra and I can tell you authoritatively that Nnewi is still a village, except that it is an industrial village with a popular motorcycle and parts market in its enclave. The only two cities we have in Anambra state are Onitsha metropolis and Awka. It is more economically and asthetically wise to finish with roads in both of our major cities before branching out to villages and hamlets.

shut up mr man. remove federal allocation from awka lets see how viable awka is economically dan Nnewi....

people make money in Nnewi to invest in awka.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Nonsobaba is one of d dumbest nairalander

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ugbavihi: 12:51am On Nov 29, 2017
Innoson must have supported his relection indirectly..
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
It is not the government's fault. Villages grow into towns and then into cities because they welcome strangers and foriegners to their place. If you are from anambra, you will know that it is not the case with Nnewi as its indigenes are very reluctant to sell land to non-indigenes which is why the place is still like that.

.no dats not true. i am from Nnewi and i will tell you why ur point is such a lie.... a seller doesnt mind who d buyer is.

you cant get a land from Nnewi because. i will use my community as example....

anybody who sell land is seen as a never do well in d community.. most ll rather sell to family members to keep it hush hush...

if u have a land to sell u ll first alert ur inner caucus chances re dat d guy u first talked to want to buy or maybe have someone in d family who want to buy...

Nnewi people re famous land grabbers. they rather buy land dan buy a car... u cant compete with dem.... in thr turf..

some one i kno bought 57 plots at 2m each... this man doesn't own a car. he has honda motorcycles....

ifeanyi ubah bought many plots from ozubulu town a neighboring town to Nnewi. guess wat they turned butt of jokes. (ozubulu erechago ana ha)

besides Nnewi is quite expensive. i am from a border town in Nnewi average land near my house is 10m.

u no go fit talk for family meeting if u sell ur land. here

gini kam na ako sef. ura na atum biko..

if u no like Nnewi nwanne go mod....

Nnewi is better dan wateva shithole u come from. suck dis

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by nwabobo: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Indiaindia:

OUR BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH ALSO KNOWS THAT THE SOUTHEAST HAVE NO BRAINS PRODUCING AUTOMOBILES. WERE THE ENGINES OF THOSE CARS ALSO PRODUCED IN ANAMBRA? Useme bianga idem fo
Unam ikot.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Wow that is cool hmmmmm that means he is a rich Man. grin cheesy smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.