Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS (45034 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Obiano Donates Made-in-anambra Patrol Vans, Motorbikes To Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by EmeeNaka: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Ejanla07:

nwanne kedu ogbe gi na Uruagu
Awu m onye Obiagu
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Awu m onye Obiagu
ima Emeka Akaolisa
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by EmeeNaka: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Ejanla07:

ima Emeka Akaolisa
Ama m ndi be Akaolisa na Umuezugbekwe/Okpunoeze.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by MadCow1: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Ambode should learn from this man kiss

Obiano and Anambra State has got nothing to teach Ambode and Lagos State..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by omooba969(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2017
Ejanla07:

see dis mumu. whr do u think d markets in Nnewi is. machine parts, motor parts, plant parts. f line.. building materials.

u mumu no be small.

u kno how many thousand stores we re talking about. i dont want to mention SME. INDUSTRIES

i been think say dis one na Nnewi person sef. i no kno say na one ewedu eater from oshogbo

I am presenting you with facts about a city not economically viable & you are mentioning market + spare parts...oh my God! grin

The questions you should be asking yourself are -

1. Where are the foreign investments?
2. What league/position is Nnewi in terms of development compared to other improving cities?
3. What is the state of infrastructures & unemployment level?
4. How is the human resource utilized in terms of social mobility?
5. General level of education?
6. The viability of the service sector?
7. Is IGR dwindling or on the green side?

These are some of the questions.

Guy, do your research then come back and thank me for the eye-opener with a 50 ltr keg of palm wine, 20 tubers of yam & the most beautiful flower in your compound...if you know what I mean. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by gariepinus: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2017
nice work my able governor
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2017
adeolakemi:
the afonja in ticks like a time bomb oh! you just can't hide the afonja in you
You are lucky this time
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2017
adadike281:
Nnam'ochie!!!
I don mean it....... I rep umudiokpara
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
It is not the government's fault. Villages grow into towns and then into cities because they welcome strangers and foriegners to their place. If you are from anambra, you will know that it is not the case with Nnewi as its indigenes are very reluctant to sell land to non-indigenes which is why the place is still like that.
I think what you say is true to some extent, but not so true. All Nnewi people are the same. And mind you whatever Nnewi has achieved now is with the most infinitesimal support of the government.

At least repair the decrepit roads, Nkwo Nnewi needs some touch of infrastructural improvement, to mention buyo a few.

I live in Onitsha and I know if the government really invests in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, Anambra will achieve unimaginable, unprecedented economic growth!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

So a few idiots driving a Rolls Royce is an indication of a successful economy?
FYI, Nnewi has the highest number of millionaires and billionaires per capita in Nigeria, those of us from other parts of Anambra know they are the richest Anambrarians. Give it to Nnewi please.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Ejanla07:

why anything against we Yoruba dey pepper u like dis
You are back from your ban, welcome
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by adadike281(f): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Fyi0:
I don mean it....... I rep umudiokpara
My mum is exactly from Umudiokpara Ogbuama!!!
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Ejanla07:

d guy is confirmed afonja based in Anambra
I thought you said somewhere that I'm living in Oshogbo
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by joshuatop1313: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
How i wish i was posted to anambra for my nysc..
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
adadike281:
My mum is exactly from Umudiokpara Ogbuama!!!
So good to meet a sister here

1 Like

Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Ama m ndi be Akaolisa na Umuezugbekwe/Okpunoeze.

mba. obiagu
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yyeske:
You are back from your ban, welcome

na ebee kwanu obuho ban.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by EmeeNaka: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ejanla07:

mba. obiagu
kedu na uzo be ha si wee di?
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by patrick89(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
joshuatop1313:
How i wish i was posted to anambra for my nysc..
You greatly missed! 10k from Governor, paltry some from your ppa. Plus free accommodation.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
EmeeNaka:
kedu na uzo be ha si wee di?

amarozim na obu na akuku ezeagaba ka obu tawaga
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by EmeeNaka: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ejanla07:

amarozim na obu na akuku ezeagaba ka obu tawaga
O bu n'akuku tawaga. Ha aburo ndi obiagu. Ha bu nde Umuezegbekwe/Okpunoeze. O nwere ike i ya aghota ya ofuma mana ha aburo nde obiagu.
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ejanla07: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
EmeeNaka:
O bu n'akuku tawaga. Ha aburo ndi obiagu. Ha bu nde Umuezegbekwe/Okpunoeze. O nwere ike i ya aghota ya ofuma mana ha aburo nde obiagu.

udo di
Re: Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS by Ctrlsolutn: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
tsamson:

Yeah, Economy Is 'booming'
Dollar Is Better Than Ever, From 160 To 360,

Every World Ranking, Nigeria Is Going Higher,
From Having The Worst Police, To The Number 3rd In Public Pooing, To Being The 7th Most Unsave Country To Live In, To 3rd Most Corrupt Country In The World, In Fact Even Fifa Ranking Self, Just Name It..

Petrol From 87 To 145,

Nigerians Are More Free To Expressing Them Self Now, #SocialMediaBill..

Booming ke, grooming ni. .economic wallowing in doldrum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.