Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] (3190 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
I have not eaten since morning. Please, let someone help me with 500 Naira to buy food — even if it's to buy garri and soak.

Please, help me. I drank Lipton this morning and afternoon, but I can't bear it anymore, so I had to bury my pride in shame and beg for this.

Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
You fit manage #450?That's what I can spend and still dey okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
450,000? Yes, yes, yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by EzzyCarter: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lol. Enjoy man! You've worked for it cheesy
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
450,000? Yes, yes, yes.
No I mean four hundred and fifty naira zero kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin this ILegend can lie eh, senior your jokes too much grin grin
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Na so. You know, when God gives you life for free, you too should at least try give people joy for free. Life is free and joy is also free.

Anyway, let's not deviate — I still need the 5h. Should I drop my account?
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Na so. You know, when God gives you life for free, you too should at least try give people joy for free. Life is free and joy is also free.

Sir honestly I never chop since morning sir, lemme drop my account number?

Thanks in advance
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by hidhrhis(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Make everybody drop their account number I'm coming back to validate it
If you don't have cash app or pay pal please don't drop ur account number
If you don't have driver's license or local government identification don't drop it
If you don't have corona don't drop it
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wow! Thank you, Sir. I have all the things you listed. I even have Ebola as bonus. Helping me with 5h will really go a long way.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Yap. Drop it.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wow! I truly appreciate, Kim. Can I also drop my grand father's UBA account?

And by the way, it seems you're related to Kanye West, the rap star billionaire. With this, I need 1 million from you.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oh, I forgot something, Miss KimberlyWest. I noticed you're a writer and with that alone, I'll soon fall in love with you and probably propose to you before Buhari leaves seat.

Why? I'll like to have a writer as a wife so we can be making money while inside our room f*cking day and night. Don't you hate 9-5 job as I do?

Just that I don't really think you can handle me — I'm rough and I fit scatter your innocent legs.

What is your take on this?
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Meedon: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fear God abeg
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
iLegendd:
Oh, I forgot something, Miss KimberlyWest. I noticed you're a writer and with that alone, I'll soon fall in love with you and probably propose to you before Buhari leaves seat.

Why? I'll like to have a writer as a wife so we can be making money while inside our room f*cking day and night. Don't you hate 9-5 job as I do?

Just that I don't really think you can handle me — I'm rough and I fit scatter your innocent legs.

What is your take on this?

iLegendd, good morning. grin. I'll just act like I didn't see 95% of what you wrote there.

Of course, I hate 9-5 jobs.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2020
iLegendd:
Wow! I truly appreciate, Kim. Can I also drop my grand father's UBA account?

And by the way, it seems you're related to Kanye West, the rap star billionaire. With this, I need 1 million from you.

I reserve my comment. grin I think we're related...in my dreams.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Casan0va: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
KimberlyWest:

I reserve my comment. grin I think we're related...in my dreams.

Awww, so you're from Nsukka.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2020
I probably can spare 5h, i know you're fvcking with us right.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Casan0va:

Awww, so you're from Nsukka.

grin Yes o. Full fledged Nsukka girl.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Tominix(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Yap. Drop it.
Lady kim you are here too cheesy
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Collysmith: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
iLegendd:
I have not eaten since morning. Please, let someone help me with 500 Naira to buy food — even if it's to buy garri and soak.

Please, help me. I drank Lipton this morning and afternoon, but I can't bear it anymore, so I had to bury my pride in shame and beg for this.
true your I legend exchange can you help me fund my bet9ja account give me details pls.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tominix:
Lady kim you are here too cheesy

I'm everywhere. I just love to stay silent and just observe things.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Casan0va: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin Yes o. Full fledged Nsukka girl.

Where are you based though
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Tominix(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
KimberlyWest:

I'm everywhere. I just love to stay silent and just observe things.

With you too you are ghosting, don't mind that guy jawe he was just kidding
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ilegend you still dey enjoy, me wey I never drink water today, If I see water from gutter I go drink, this sufferness is too much, If anybody can send me 10 naira right now I will appreciate it a lot, pls quote me to send my account number.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Casan0va:

Where are you based though

I'm based in Abuja
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tominix:
With you too you are ghosting, don't mind that guy jawe he was just kidding

grin

It's only when I come to romance section that I activate my ghost mode sha. Maka these guys are not smiling here.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Tominix(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
KimberlyWest:

grin

It's only when I come to romance section that I activate my ghost mode sha. Maka these guys are not smiling here.
Just gain reps like i did, they will not disturb you
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tominix:

cool I will come and learn from you...

Good evening.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tominix post=z:

Good evening.
Re: Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] by Tominix(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Good evening.
Holla, morning.
how was your night. Erm i can't talk on romanceland before they come for me i will mention you cheesy tongue on a better thread

(1) (Reply)

Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) / 10 Reasons Ladies Should Marry a Man Like Me [Picture] / Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.