Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight (1260 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by HARDLABOR: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please I need something I would take and sleep without waking up tomorrow....

Just wanna die slowly
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by ogaJona(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rest well bro greet Lucifer for me

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Buy 2 grams of crack cocaine and a stem, then die in happy bliss.

RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by MrWondah(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Take this it will make it quick
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by teelady(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
what exactly is the problem, suicide is not the best solution.....talk to a friend or family member close to you.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by uzoormah(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
U want to die 4 dat mumu geh abi? goodluck
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by femidejulius(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
HARDLABOR what exactly is the problem? Do you know you will get out of whatever is your problem if you don't kill yourself?

PM me and let's discuss. You don't have to die.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Haba! Relax bro!

Taking one's life is not a wise decision. The solution to every problem is right on this earth, so just know that whatever situation you're facing at the moment is just a test of time. It will surely come and pass

Don't give in to suicidal thoughts bro

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by iamay(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bros I dey sell beans tell your people to patronise us for your funeral akara
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by DaddyKross: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
iamay:
Bros I dey sell beans
tell your people to patronise us for your funeral akara

grin grin grin grin

You won't make heaven

Its confirmed

ROTFL

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Reggaeman88: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Look for HIV one and two positive patients and contact small from them. I think that will Help you.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
@hardlabor, suicide isn't the answer. Just thank God and be positive if your state of health is 100 percent. If it's hardship, just keep struggling and it will be better.

i've been writhing in pain for some time now. If i could trade places with a poor healthy man, i would.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by anonymuz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Be positive towards life bro. What goes up must come down. I think you shouldn't sleep alone tonight. Find someone to talk to about your predicament and believe me you will see that life is good.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Daeylar(f): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
You guys aren't nice on this page.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by justtakeme: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm having the same thoughts OP. I'm balding like a motherfzcker and nothing i try is stopping the process. why is nature so cruel? like everyone has a full head of hairs but mine just keep falling like domino's, what the actual f***

I'm so fucking depressed lads, i'm too young for this to happen to me, i'm so tired of the stress my hair is giving me.
I'm thinking of just hanging my boot, lad.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Greyworld: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Just wanna die slowly
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by HARDLABOR: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just too weak to do anything right now

So many thoughts on my mind

Just wanna feel the taste of the other side

This world is screw

Olohun oti su mi, mofe para mi se
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
oP is it financial issues? Care to share what's on your mind a problem shared is half solved. Break it down
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
airforce1 come help this guy nah, no be to de flaunt money up and down for this section
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
"if your parents are poor, yhu
will pass thru HARDLABOR before yhu
make it you'hd better be praying and
fasting for dem to be rich before giving
birth to yhu". I just quoted your personal signature.

You, see so often we act unthinkingly, and don’t realise that there are faulty beliefs/ideas fuelling our reactions.

Let me share this TRUE LIFE STORY with you.

"I was six years old when I watched my dad
executed on national TV,” Tim told me. “He
was on death row.”
I had given a talk the day before. During the
talk I had described in detail the various
ways one could kill themselves.
I said, “If you point a gun at your head you’ll
just blow out your eyes and the side of your
face.”
I paused. “That wouldn’t be good.” And
everyone laughed.
Because uncomfortable subjects are funny
when you resolve the tension.
They exhale.
“How come he was executed on death row?” I
asked Tim when he came up to me the next
day.
He wanted to tell me how much he enjoyed
the talk. He hit his heart. I felt it right here,
he told me. Which made me feel good.
And then he told me about his dad. “He
killed six families in a steak house and then
another family by the road.”
Tim’s father and mother tried to rob the
steakhouse. They didn’t get away with it. And
many people died.
“I was in and out of 14 foster homes growing
up. Everything bad you can possibly imagine
in a foster home happened to me,” he said.
It was horrible. By the time I was 17 I kept
wondering what the point of this horrible life
was.
And at six, my dad was this nationally
disgraced serial killer. My foster parents
made me watch the execution. And my mom
is in jail for 35 years as an accomplice.
She says she never pulled the trigger. She
says my dad made her do it or, he told her,
“He would kill us kids.”
Tim was telling me the story and I was trying
to figure out which side of the coin he
landed on.
When something bad happens we have two
choices to get rid of the stress and pain.
CHOICE #1:
We can say, “Well life sucks. So why should I
contribute? It’s just all horrible and it’s not
my fault so screw it.”
CHOICE #2:
Or we can say, “I’m going to do something
positive.” I’m going to replace the negative
with a positive. I won’t let the dark side win.
“Why are you here at this show?” I asked
him. “What are you up to?”
He told me: When I was 17, I was doing
construction. I had no other skills. I wasn’t
going to school. I was a nothing. I just was
upset and bitter all the time.
The guy I was working for told me to go to
this veterans meeting with him. So I went.
The veterans had seen the worst things you
can see. They had done the worst things you
can see. I told them my story and they
laughed at me.
Listen, you think you are at the bottom.
Your bottom is better than 95% of the rest
of the world.
Tim said other things. I’ll interpret it:
It’s not who you are, it’s who you are with
and what you do for them.
So Tim started working on real estate
projects where in exchange for helping with
his construction abilities, he would take part
ownership (50-50 in most cases) of the real
estate.
“I have millions of dollars in real estate
now,” he told me, “and everyone I partnered
with is a wealthy businessman so I also spent
a lot of time connecting people up.”
You don’t have to be in the middle, Tim
said. Just introduce good people to each
other. If two people are good and you are
the reason that even more good happens in
the world, then you will benefit.
“I visited my mom and I told her this,” he
said.
He said: I told her I don’t know what the
truth is. I told her I don’t know if you pulled
the trigger or not. I told her I don’t blame
her for any of the bad that happened in my
life.
I told her the key to my life now is that I try
to help everyone I come into contact with.
That I made a choice to be the best person I
could be and turn all the bad things into
something positive.
It was my choice. Nobody else’s.
In prison, a son can stay over. So I stayed
over and got to know my mom. My mom
hugged me for hours. She was crying.
Tim put his right arm over his left shoulder
while he was telling me this. Almost like he
was hugging himself.
All of the kids would beat me up every day
when I was young, he said. I was the son of
a serial killer.
But I’m not anymore".

The tittle is: The Only Two Choices You Have In Life
By James Altucher • Source: www.thoughtcatalog.com/james-altucher/2017/04/the-only-two-choices-you-have-in-life/
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by crunchyDope(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
@Op , huh painless death urm use one of those tiger gen..... hummm wait y do u wnt to kill yourself?
HARDLABOR:

Just wanna die slowly
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Adaumunocha(f): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
People have become so insensitive since buhari became our president... Depression everywhere, people committing suicide fearlessly... sad
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Lorbar(f): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
justtakeme:
I'm having the same thoughts OP. I'm balding like a motherfzcker and nothing i try is stopping the process. why is nature so cruel? like everyone has a full head of hairs but mine just keep falling like domino's, what the actual f***

I'm so fucking depressed lads, i'm too young for this to happen to me, i'm so tired of the stress my hair is giving me.
So you want to kill yourself because you are bald?
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
OP, Calm down and get someone really close to you to talk to; bare how you feel to that person, the thoughts in your head. Just let everything out.

I've been through this phase.

please, don't do it.

All the peeps advising op to go on with the suicide, do stop it/modify your post(s).

This is a sensitive case, as the comments here do go a long way.
A comment here on NL did help me.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Oyindidi(f): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
justtakeme:

mumu

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 29, 2017
iamay:
Bros I dey sell beans
tell your people to patronise us for your funeral akara
so they eat akara in funerals? hmmm ds is strange
Re: I'm Tired Of This Life.... #killingmyselftonight by Lionbite(m): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2017
HARDLABOR:
Just too weak to do anything right now

So many thoughts on my mind

Just wanna feel the taste of the other side

This world is screw

Olohun oti su mi, mofe para mi se
kilo su e laye yi. O se n se bi obirin bayi. Alaye se ara giri ko bo si igboro. Abi o fe jeya laiye kootun jeya ni orun apaadi ni?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. / Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. / Credit Alert Of 10K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.