Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. (1233 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by chily11: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
" Men are so trash I hope they all die soon"

Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Too many men have used and dumped her like trash in the past.
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Shedrack777: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Wrong Choice Of Words
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by biacan(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
She just said the truth......she has spoken well....... she's a wise girl wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol. Her choice of words alone sef has shown why men use and dump her steadily... If na me nko
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by habsydiamond(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
She open her mouth saying nonsense after she don use her feet think....if anything go do men...her family must come first atleast...
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Painfulife(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
That's why I hate ladies
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry

∆The reply was too... infact!!!

Make sense reply... Carry your frustration to your papa ause ∆
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by MetroBaba1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:

Nonsense

Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by biacan(f): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
MetroBaba1:

Nonsense
How dare you......? who gave you the audacity to quote me.......?

Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by MetroBaba1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
How dare you......? who gave you the audacity to quote me.......?

And Who The F**k Are You?

Clear Road Biko
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by biacan(f): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
MetroBaba1:

And Who The F**k Are You?

Clear Road Biko
Guy forget if them put us for field I go beat you hands down and nothing go happen
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by MetroBaba1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Guy forget if them put us for field I go beat you hands down and nothing go happen

Yes oo My Fellow Guy Man. When You See Me Or My Squad, You Go Know Why They Call Me "Baba 001"

Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by dollyjoy(f): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Too many men have used and dumped her like trash in the past.
Are you one of them??
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by biacan(f): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
MetroBaba1:

Yes oo My Fellow Guy Man. When You See Me Or My Squad, You Go Know Why They Call Me "Baba 001"
When your mama dey tell you say girl go beat you.....you think say she dey play I go shock you beat you up as a Lady in the mist of your friends and not go happen
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Are you one of them??
No I'm not.
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by MetroBaba1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
When your mama dey tell you say girl go beat you.....you think say she dey play I go shock you beat you up as a Lady in the mist of your friends and not go happen

Hit The Gym First And Reduce The Size Of That Pot Belly You Have. After That, Come Look 4 Me
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by biacan(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
MetroBaba1:

Hit The Gym First And Reduce The Size Of That Pot Belly You Have. After That, Come Look 4 Me
The league of females in your family got nothing on me........so kawa from here
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:

Ive missed nairaland...... cos I hardly see stupid hilarious comments like this anywhere else
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Foodforthought: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2017
She is a fool
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Kseafresh: 1:53am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
And you are a foolish girl...mumu
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Apina(m): 3:06am On Dec 23, 2017
And the follow up from that guy was just great.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by HouseOfWine: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2017
If they did all die, women will be extinct in no time...

Nobody's perfect, once you realise this fact it makes it easier to tolerate ppl and their various shortcomings

She has just voiced her opinion on an ill experience, no need to unnecessary lash at her, she will be alright once her wounds slowly heal.
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Most of them are scumbags.
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by LadyMarionette(f): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

grin grin grin, girl you're funny. I like you.
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by biacan(f): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

grin grin grin, girl you're funny. I like you.
Thank you sister all this guys need to be thought a lesson
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by LadyMarionette(f): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Thank you sister all this guys need to be thought a lesson

True. I've been following your comments.....you're doing well. wink
Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by biacan(f): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

True. I've been following your comments.....you're doing well. wink
Ohhhhh that sound amazing you're so sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Think She Made This Statement. by ubunja(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2017
no matter how much u hate men they are going nowhere.
grin grin grin grin grin
just ignore men and be a lesbian.
end of story. dont bash. ignore and go Lez.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll memes / Should I Tell Her Or Not / Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.