Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. (941 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. by Drmist1: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
One of the most embarrassing things that can happen to a person is if they’re going throughout their day and then suddenly realize that they forgot to put deodorant on. Not only does this cause a sudden panic, but as the day wears on, people will notice that they’ve started to smell. Over the course of the day, the smell will seem to get stronger and stronger, until the person living through the experience can barely move their arms, fearing what type of smell will be released if they do.

The good news is that Dr. mist isn’t a regular deodorant. For one, it doesn’t block the pores under the arms, which can cause problems of its own. Instead, Dr. mist works to kill the bacteria that cause the foul smells that people are used to smelling in their armpits, feet, and groin areas. By approaching the smell problem from a natural, and more effective way, Dr. mist has been able to completely change the way people think about deodorants.

Re: How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. by rexana: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nice
Re: How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. by opisco01(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Cool
Re: How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. by Drmist1: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Best decision I have ever made for my skin. I saw a difference in my acne just after a week. My skin and acne have only gotten better from here. I just ordered my 3rd box and won't stop. I will stay loyal to this company. I highly suggest this product!! I stopped wasting my money in drugstore products that claimed they would help my acne but only made it worse; invest your money in this instead.
If you order this product and don't see any improvement after your first box, definitely don't give up. I saw the most difference in my skin towards the end of my second box. I can now confidently go outside without having to worry about those little pesky bumps on my forehead, temples and cheeks...John Adamu Adamawa

Re: How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. by aminu790(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2017
cool
Re: How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. by Drmist1: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
This stuff is amazing!! I was having all sorts of skin problems. And now they are healed up!! Even after one use the difference was amazing! Used this to heal my skin from Rosacea. It works so well for me it’s a regular part of after shower treatment!... Idowu Taiwo -Molete Ibadan

Re: How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. by Drmist1: 5:07am On Dec 10, 2017
DR.mist simplified on the pages of newspaper by the inventor .

Re: How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. by Drmist1: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Facial acne (Spray on cotton and wipe on it on mornings and nights) rapid stop swelling and recover. It would not leave black spot.
Use Dr. Mist the buoyancy spray often, can extract the black dirty factor of axillary, let skin becomes white and beautiful.
Disinfection, Men and women’s sexual organs outer skin injure, swelling and itchy, herpes.
Athlete’s foot (itchy and smelly), wound rotten (included dogs), herpes (use needles to piercing through), lips herpes, ringworm (minor), alcohol rash, urticaria, diaper rash, prickly heat rash, eczema, insects bite, spray on it, rapid stop swelling, stop itches and recover.
See more @ https://www.qoo10.sg/item/DR-MIST-SPRAY-3X75ML/530448666 or simply call us on +2348035709310 and whats App +2348024680555

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On HIV Exposure / Six Fruits That Can Help Improve Your Eye / Old Peoples Home In Benin Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.