Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) (1930 Views)

Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Nuclear Armed Nigeria: How Will The World React.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mandynews:
Celebrities around the world have taken to social media to express messages of love and support following the slaves in Libya.

Check out tweet below.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/11/28/celebrities-around-the-world-react-to-the-libya-slavery-pics/
They kept quiet while Gaddafis regime was being dismantled
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dont stop black slavery in Libya....stop black entry into Libya!

Libya did not come to Nigeria or any black country to enslave the people. Is that not true?
Re: Celebrities Around The World React To The Libya Slavery (pics) by chibuzorAbia: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

You must be mad!!! you think people sit down in there room chatting lies

dayuuum!!!! I'm infuriated! I'm sad , I'm in pains! I'm in tears! my agony knows no bound right now!

being in another mans country for survival is not easy not to talk of being auctioned like goods with no hope!

This world is cruel to my world, all my world wants is just to be a happy world but this world shackled me in pains, I try to scream but it's faint, the ones who eavesdrop never believed me, the ones who believed me are too scared to help, the one who can help has not been born. My heart goes out to every African in slavery in whatever form. This guys did no wrong, no wrong, forget the fact the want to go through Libya for a better life. they wouldn't seek out better life if situation never pushed them to slavery limelight. my heart is heavy and the world refuse to weigh in till it stops beating.

Too much emotions than brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos) / See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking / Evidence Showing Kadira Ahmed Lied To Cover Buhari And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.