Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage (959 Views)

If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by askseunoladele: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2017
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE

Who told you you are ready for marriage? Here are the signs you are far from tying the knot even if you are 40 years old!

1. You have no single vision for your life. You don't know what you want, how to get it and how to attract the right person to help you fulfil destiny.

2. You have no single source of income. You beg to eat and pay bills.

3. You are idle. No job, no dream, no hobby, no vision, no passion.

4. You are hot tempered!

5. You are a bitterly jealous, critical person with acute low self esteem plus down syndrome characterized by perpetual depression!

5. You lack self control. You act on impulse. You open your mouth without any restrain, you go any where your erection direct you. You sleep with anything in skirt/ trouser, you eat without caution, you act any how you feel like without any second thought.

6. You don't submit to authorities.

7. You don't have any personal relationship with Christ. You do not pray neither do you read your bible.

8. You don't know how to cook good food and do house chores.

9. You are very lazy, passive, idle, laid back, slow and backward.

10. You hate sex.

11. You are a sex maniac!

12. You are a feminist.

13. You are an alpha male.

14. You tell lies a lot.

15. You pretend a lot. You don't tell people what you really want or how you really feel.

16. You are not assertive!

17. You are stubborn, self opinionated, myopic, pompous, proud, rude, sassy, obnoxious, anti-social, heady, rash!

18. You don't like kids.

19. You waste money and resources.

20. You are squatting (as a man).

21. You are dull.

22. You don't read about marriage.

23. You are double dating.

24. You hate married couples.

25. You are selfish and self centred.

26. You love sin.

These and more are attitude that will crash your marriage. You must deal with them or watch your marriage go into the dustbin.

Success in marriage is not by accident. You must work towards it. Deal with these weaknesses so you can attract the right spouse, get married on time and enjoy heaven on earth in your marriage. I wish you the best. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
askseunoladele@gmail.com
Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by biacan(f): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Just a typical life of Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by izaray(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by anochuko01(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
you try but must one be perfect at all of these?

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by anochuko01(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
izaray:
Gbam!!
OP hit the nail on your head abi.....grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by MikaelsonRx(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Just a typical life of Nigerian men
I'm guessing your dad is not a Nigerian.
Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by KevinDein: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Amazing how you managed to fuse together points that make sense with those that sound utterly dumb in one post.

You've got talent
Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by dollyjoy(f): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Everyone of us including those that would agree to your post are guilty of one or more things you listed there. Kukuma Tell me to be perfect in all things before thinking of marriage.tongue
Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by Aseco(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Everyone of us including those that would agree to your post are guilty of one or more things you listed there. Kukuma Tell me to be perfect in all things before thinking of marriage.tongue
joy~is~bin~awhile
Re: Signs That You Are Not Ready For Marriage by 25thJOE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
oh my gosh !! I have most of these traits

(1) (Reply)

Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? / Pregnant Women In Ghana Now Take Pills To Bleach Unborn Babies' Skin / Will This Marriage Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.