Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

"Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (106681 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by GoldHorse(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
MakeADifference:
A good Christian prays for his enemy.

Therefore the pastors are praying that guy will live long, long enough to see 2 more G.Os of RCCG and long enough to see the churches he hates so much grow and do 100x more.

There's no greater punishment for a person than to see those he hate shining.

Freeze is not hating the pastors but their acts
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dotedote: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
The 1st question that came to my head was ' How much really do they need ? cos he's also told people with 100k to see his secretary.
I laff.
keep calling Freeze names.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by qleap2all(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
A proof that this church industry na business is rccg for example. You must submit a resume and must be a degree holder before you can be positioned as an area or parish pastor after which you are given a SUV and paid salary masked as welfare package every month.
u lie

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by atoleybaba(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
timilehin95:
[s][/s]
Who gave dis idiot sub angry
U came here to tell me I'm insulting some foolish pple's parent yet u insulted someone's dad nd a Man of God..

U, Ur father, mother, family members far nd near are all mad for quoting me with dis trash of urs.. Now get da Bleep out nd desist from quoting me. Fool
grin grin sick fella....bye
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by budaatum: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Moneyboyz:
Their kids school abroad and live extravagant lifestyles will we go to church to serve, sweep, build and bring offering and tithe to enrich their lives.
Not even their so called universities are cheap, no motherless baby homes, no charity organization, nothing nothing.

Yet we have 4 most richest pastors in the world in Nigeria, who recreate and twist Bible verses to steal our money. God will judge una
We, the people, will judge them by walking past the church door on Sunday morning.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by budaatum: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
What's anyone's business if he ask that his members should donate 1B for the work of God?. Idiots react over things they don't understand 'cause a figure they deem too much is mentioned. On Sunday, they'll carry their bags and bibles to churches they have no idea of how the pillars were laid, AC were bought and certain services were paid for. Reactants!.
One billion for pillars and AC? People need to get brain!

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Guk: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
GoldHorse:

I know a lot of you guys are waiting or even wishing for something bad to happen to Freeze. .....then u will be like - God don catch am for insulting His annoited!"

Well bad things happen to people everyday, even pastors. And the God I know don't kill people for people just because they wish it else you for dey see people just dey "fall and die" like cockroaches wey jam sniper in answer to the prayers of some people wey their church dey on top of mountain way catch fire

I am certainly not wishing bad for Daddy Freeze.......he is entitled to his opinion but my experience with such people is that he has to keep trying to be relevant even through sensationalism. In this respect, he goofed 100% as the G.O is also entitled to ask for whatever amount he chooses....but for Freeze to neglect to simply research about RCCG and castigate them for not employing people and opening factories etc is mischievous. It is on record that RCCG has a 25megawatts power plant supplying electricity to the RCCG Camp where abt 5000 people live. RCCG through their University played a MAJOR role in dealing with the dreaded EBOLA disease as their Virology lab was used for blood tests. RCCG has Social reformatory organs like the Drug rehabilitation centre in Epe etc

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Ejanla07: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Pls what's Yoruba meaning of OBO?
otu
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Ejanla07: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
pssnlimited4all:
Nairaland is losing its credibility. Why must every comment from freeze make front page? Can the administrators of this forum be bold enough to post this type of rubbish against other religions leaders? Is it because Christianity is peaceful? If RCC is asking for donation, it is for a purpose. What is really your business if members decide to donate? Christians should be wise and stand up against this demonic campaign to geared towards the foundation of Christianity in this country.

d Pentecostal industry is attacked no Christianity. adeboye is not d Foundation of Christianity

you guys whr busy attacking Catholics claiming we worship mary and practice idolatry. u never chee chum chim..

we will expose ur pastorprenuer god of men..

we Catholics support freeze.

TAKEBACKOURCHRISTIANITY
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by MistySHB: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
All the talk here bend go one side for my eye
Ejanla07:

d Pentecostal industry is attacked no Christianity. adeboye is not d Foundation of Christianity

you guys whr busy attacking Catholics claiming we worship mary and practice idolatry. u never chee chum chim..

TAKEBACKOURCHRISTIANITY
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Stevebamdex(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Are the people donating complaining? or did the G.O point a gun on anyone to donate by force? if you understand deep things you wont complain if am blessed today i will donate more than that to Gods work, How they spend it is none of my business, my donation is between i and God
You are brainwashed,simple..if the money you donated is btw you and God as you claimed..why is ur adeboye coarse his members to donate 1billion naira public..why not say people should donate as the spirit of God would lead them?
I'm a christian myself but I don't condone lawlessness neither would I support this fraudulent move by pastor adeboye..people have had enough of his excesses pertaining to money issue.
The truth must be told.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Ejanla07: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
MistySHB:
All the talk here bend go one side for my eye

bend one side read am
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by nkemjacob2(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
He has not stated yet, what the money is meant for
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Rhea(f): 3:57am On Nov 30, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Pastor Adeboye Ask His Members To Donate N1billion, Freeze, Davido, Jude Okoye React

Yea, You got it right, 1 billion Naira! RCCG Pastor Adeboye is dragging lots to criticism to himself after he was videod during a recent church service asking his members to donate N1billion naira, And as expected Daddy Freeze shared the video on his page reacting to it, calling it the highest form of duping, Its already enough that people are worried about paying tithes, and this just even adds to the fire, cos people will even be more scared, to pay offering, talk more of tithes..

And Davido commented on the video, even Jude Okoye.. see below plus the video

Watch the video;

HERE-- https://www.instagram.com/p/BcEoLxlHam0/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQxxDmllqE

Or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/shocking-video-shows-pastor-adeboye.html

Offering a lifeline to those that have been stashing away billions in ikoyi apartments.Opportunity don come to launder the money grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by EduPrada: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2017
This video was from 3yrs ago, I think.
But one billion naira? Damn!!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by lloyds(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Ejanla07:

TAKEBACKOURCHRISTIANITY

Now I understand, it a battle between Catholics and Pentecostalism. I have always guessed as much, because most of freeze's statements are pointless.
Jealousy is the word.

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by ahmedbanj(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Are the people donating complaining? or did the G.O point a gun on anyone to donate by force? if you understand deep things you wont complain if am blessed today i will donate more than that to Gods work, How they spend it is none of my business, my donation is between i and God

Kikiki,I doubt if U'ld be blessed and financially stable if U're nt wise 2 know U're being scammed wit d little U have now! lol
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by GoldHorse(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Guk:

I am certainly not wishing bad for Daddy Freeze.......he is entitled to his opinion but my experience with such people is that he has to keep trying to be relevant even through sensationalism. In this respect, he goofed 100% as the G.O is also entitled to ask for whatever amount he chooses....but for Freeze to neglect to simply research about RCCG and castigate them for not employing people and opening factories etc is mischievous. It is on record that RCCG has a 25megawatts power plant supplying electricity to the RCCG Camp where abt 5000 people live. RCCG through their University played a MAJOR role in dealing with the dreaded EBOLA disease as their Virology lab was used for blood tests. RCCG has Social reformatory organs like the Drug rehabilitation centre in Epe etc

The electricity (even if they are charging for it) and the Ebola assistance is highly commendable. These are what they should be doing. Some question though.
1. What percentage of what they receive is being used on humanitarian activities?
2. How are these pastors becoming millionaire and billionaire?
3. This new 1 billion naira plus request. ...can you guess what he wants to use it for?

G.O is also entitled to ask for whatever amount he chooses
.......This believe is very wrong. It's quite selfish.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by ahmedbanj(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Guk:

[color=#770077][quote author=Guk post=62836309]

Ehn ehn so? is it pastor's moni used 4 doin that? its still d congregation moni been used,smh 4 sme gullible xtians
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by mamaafrik(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2017
I dont do anything Jesus didnt do,tell me where Jesus paid a tithe and i will,daddy adeboye!!,you are reading this,are you sure you are still in tandem with God,cos the voice of God is the voice of men and the people are saying??
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Ejanla07: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2017
lloyds:

Now I understand, it a battle between Catholics and Pentecostalism. I have always guessed as much, because most of freeze's statements are pointless.
Jealousy is the word.

jealous of wat?

ur thieving pastor's?

small boy go and have several sits u dont ve any point to make
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by lloyds(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Ejanla07:

jealous of wat?

ur thieving pastor's?

small boy go and have several sits u dont ve any point to make

Go and learn how to write good English, before I would attend to your ignorance.

Pele.

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by francisbarrack(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2017
dammy222:

All this attacks on Churches looks like signs of the end times. We really need to draw closer to God the more. May God help us all

attack indeed, wen d church member can't afford 3 quad meal n the pastors drive exotic cars n private jet.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dfrost: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Why is the speech of Freeze hitting and hurting so many nerves like never before?

O má sè o.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Ejanla07: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2017
lloyds:

Go and learn how to write good English, before I would attend to your ignorance.

Pele.

afonja. is dats why hunger is ravaging ur life?
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Hautside(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Guk:

Are these things done for free? Can you afford to live in the RCCG camp? I mean, how many auditorium will the church have sef? Since I have been attending RCCG, there has been about 3 old Auditoria. Why do we keep building new auditoriums? What happens to the old ones? Me ayam just asking questions o!!!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Hautside(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2017
To comfortably donate 1 billion naira is not a child's play.Oh, come to think of it, why did Pastor tell them to see his secretary in his office? "We wey wan donate 5k go raise hands and even run forward at the count of 10". Make money and get preferential treatment every where you go.. God punish poverty!!!!!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Lokoyen(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2017
Kaywaz:

You claim to be a God serving Christian and you're issuing a curse to your fellow human. Maybe that's what you're taught in Sunday school. I do give to beggers who I believe they're in need and I rather donate appliances to a house of God than giving them money.

You and your cohort deserve to be cursed. That is why Muslims don't take it likely with people like you for blasphemy.

You and your cohorts are cursed!!!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by planetzoom: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Pastor Dr Enoch Adejare Adeboye.OFR MNI OON. General Overseer,RCCG worldwide.

The man of God operates in divine wisdom the heathen and gentiles cannot fathom. The money he requested for this particular service was for the construction of the 12million seaters 3km by 3km auditorium in Shimawa,ogun state which belongs to the RCCG not Adeboye. Fortunately,the record breaking Awe inspiring architectural masterpiece is almost at completion stage and will host the forthcoming holyghost congress of the church starting on december 4. Glory be to God

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by onosking(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Understanding is key...i like your comment, u are lifted.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by rhelis: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmmmm God is the only judge, I believe he See's everything.
Experience much fun while shopping online at affordable price, plus you can bargain your price online
visit https://rhelis.com
Hurry Now!!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Kaywaz(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Lokoyen:

You and your cohort deserve to be cursed. That is why Muslims don't take it likely with people like you for blasphemy.

You and your cohorts are cursed!!!
Are you a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52