Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

"Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (106657 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by okito: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2017
So unfortunate that Nairaland brings you in contact with people you ordinarily would not share a forum with due to intellectual disparity.

Imagine this one who cant read and understand.....

jacyhelen:

so for ur explanation
1.God told him
2.God later Re told him
Brainless mofo..
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by okito: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2017
Well, its called Faith.

I am entitled to my religious belief and you should respect that.

Sometimes, the blind actually think same of others.

BTW, hope you are not the Inspired guy of Autos section?
Inspire08:

Oya, All these gullible followers that Religion has blinded should come and see this one now.

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by tojahh(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
okito:
Well, its called Faith.

I am entitled to my religious belief and you should respect that.

Sometimes, the blind actually think same of others.

BTW, hope you are not the Inspired guy of Autos section?

And if he is? You no go patronise an again ni?
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ejanla07:

otu

Ua dead man....call it with respect this child
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Ejanla07: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Ua dead man....call it with respect this child

ok sorry sir.... ikpu
I'm not a chaild for d mata
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ejanla07:

ok sorry sir.... ikpu

I'm not a chaild for d mata

I wasn't here when u said ikpu o grin grin
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Ejanla07: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
ezenwajosh:

I wasn't here when u said ikpu o grin grin

ifuru nwanne gi nwanyi ji okpu...... acholom ikpu ya
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by daralove(f): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
you people should to mind your business, leave the man alone, judgement is for God.

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by MikaelsonRx(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Pastor Adeboye Ask His Members To Donate N1billion, Freeze, Davido, Jude Okoye React

Yea, You got it right, 1 billion Naira! RCCG Pastor Adeboye is dragging lots to criticism to himself after he was videod during a recent church service asking his members to donate N1billion naira, And as expected Daddy Freeze shared the video on his page reacting to it, calling it the highest form of duping, Its already enough that people are worried about paying tithes, and this just even adds to the fire, cos people will even be more scared, to pay offering, talk more of tithes..

And Davido commented on the video, even Jude Okoye.. see below plus the video

Watch the video;

HERE-- https://www.instagram.com/p/BcEoLxlHam0/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQxxDmllqE

Or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/shocking-video-shows-pastor-adeboye.html

As much as the good for nothing daddy freeze can rant, and also Davido and Jude Okoye, that #1bn requested came out few days after the request... Their ranting won't still stop more money from coming out.
One with Christ is majority.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Guk: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
ahmedbanj:
[color=#770077]

Bros, whose money should they use? Money from Angels? More form Alfas/Imams? Money from banks with interest? The best place to ask for money is from their congregation who support their cause & that is how it is done everywhere
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Guk: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hautside:

Are these things done for free? Can you afford to live in the RCCG camp? I mean, how many auditorium will the church have sef? Since I have been attending RCCG, there has been about 3 old Auditoria. Why do we keep building new auditoriums? What happens to the old ones? Me ayam just asking questions o!!!

Since you attend RCCG, you should be able to answer the questions but I have a few answers for you cos I asked:

Are these things done for free? Every resident of RCCG camp pay for their electricity consumption as they would have if they were living outside

Can you afford to live in the RCCG camp? Unless it has changed, RCCG does not sell land to members to build upon, but you would, when building your house make a back room available to the use of RCCG for as long as that house remains. Haggai Microfinance bank, a private company builds houses for sale though.

Why do we keep building new auditoriums? Simple question; simple answer! Auditorium is built based on needs

What happens to the old ones? The old ones are converted to other uses as need arises e.g, the 1st ever auditorium by the expressway entrance has buildings on it now
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Hautside(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guk:

Since you attend RCCG, you should be able to answer the questions but I have a few answers for you cos I asked:

Are these things done for free? Every resident of RCCG camp pay for their electricity consumption as they would have if they were living outside

Can you afford to live in the RCCG camp? Unless it has changed, RCCG does not sell land to members to build upon, but you would, when building your house make a back room available to the use of RCCG for as long as that house remains. Haggai Microfinance bank, a private company builds houses for sale though.

Why do we keep building new auditoriums? Simple question; simple answer! Auditorium is built based on needs

What happens to the old ones? The old ones are converted to other uses as need arises e.g, the 1st ever auditorium by the expressway entrance has buildings on it now

I am not against any church policy and not trying to soil her image either but I found out that people follow churches these days just as they follow football clubs!! We should ask questions. We should follow christ. To me,there are some so called "needs" that are "wants"... I mean, the last old auditorium has never been filled to the brim(Only that people dont stay at the back maybe because of the sound system or something). That building cost billions of naira. Why do we keep building new ones. To me, the only reason for building new auditorium sound be "Expansion"... The church no longer care about the quality of congregation but quantity!!! so many things to say but because of unbelievers, I seal my lips. thank you.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by OShepherd: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
A proof that this church industry na business is rccg for example. You must submit a resume and must be a degree holder before you can be positioned as an area or parish pastor after which you are given a SUV and paid salary masked as welfare package every month.
Hmmmmmm! Our father's business-giving jobs to sugar coated graduates! HalleluyaH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven