Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (106759 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by joanniie: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
U say in ur street there are more than 6 churches, am telling you dat u should be glad bcus more souls are saved dats y!!!!if u are really a Christian den u should really be delighted@one call away

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dammy222(f): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
SmartMugu:

Abegi, how many souls have they won? The ones they won, what happened to them? Can they even afford to pay theirs kids' tuition through the schools these same pastors built? Didn't they make their believers their sheeples? What else do these pastors do for a living and how come they can afford private jets, and it's rare for the congregants to find transport money to go to their churches

No abuse anywhere, I just know scam when I see it. That doesn't mean I don't worship God Almighty, I chose to do it without going through another man created the same way I was created.

I'm not judging them, I'll wait till God judges all of us after we pass on. They're just nobody to me here on earth.
God keeps on blessing those who serve Him wholeheartedly. And only God truly knows who serves Him. My own take is Pastors should focus more on the work of God and try to reduce showing off their wealth. And looks for ways of empowering their Church members so they can also be financially stable. That in itself will make God bless them the more and reduce all these attacks coming their way. Like I use to tell myself.. Why have all the money in this world without touching people's life positively.

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by valuedammy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
butterbread:

Well, that breaks down to just N1000 from 1million RCCG faithfuls

or

N100 from 10 Million faithfuls....

no need for people to loot the treasury or do wonders to raise that amount.

Am happy you know most donors will go as far as looting our treasury or involve in all sort immoral and illegitimate way to make money to donate. Now tell me can a legitimate salary earner donate ordinary 10million from his salary?
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by exquisite007: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Who later donated the N1 billion? Me its just 10k I want from him/her to buy Ms.c form.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Edu3Again: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
joanniie:
U say in ur street there are more than 6 churches, am telling you dat u should be glad bcus more souls are saved dats y!!!!if u are really a Christian den u should really be delighted@one call away
They are all Business centres oh.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by joanniie: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
May God open our eyes to see the truth, number one what evidence do u have to prove dat he ltr got d money, nd den again why d instigation against him, let God be the judge, if we say we serve God let's do it without grudges, wat is in the bible is in the bible,simple obedience!!!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
dammy222:
People should leave Daddy Adeboye alone. Let's be careful what we say against men of God. We all have our opinions but let God be the judge. We are not meant to do the judging.

You sound like a toddler. Don't say that nonsense again, who are they? Who names then MOG? Aren't a woman of God? Don't be decived but thier nonsense speeches like they dine with Good. Btw, why can't you just them? Don't they judge people? Don't they curse people? What makes them different? Jesus wasn't only criticised but also mocked, beaten et al but your pastors shouldn't be talked about negatively..

I wonder how peeps like you reason

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Davidlollipop(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
What if he asked for 100 billionwill it make any difference undecidedyall should go and sleep

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Angelsss(f): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
These pastors are very rich but God only knows what they do with their money. They don't do philantropy, they don't give to the poor, they don't donate to refugees or idp instead they encourage all members to keep paying tithe and offering. Must tithe and offering be in the form of money alone. Why cant we start paying in form of tubers of yam, maggi, salt and cloths.
And you know this how?
so the church should post their philanthropic activities on social media...which is SO WRONG...
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by chuose2: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Adeboye is not a Christian
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGy5pQjnqE

SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by joanniie: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Plz help me see wahala oooo,I only saw pictures plz where is d name of the owner, where u there wen it was bought?lehme see the name written na, judge not that ye be not judged! Plz let's use our tongue wisely so we don't incurr the wrath of God....
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by olaniyi50(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
lloyds:

Your statement sounds childish and very foolish.
Lol
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by GoldHorse(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
"Anyone who wants to. .."?!!!

Meaning Evans is also invited.

These "men of God " no dey fear God again.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by GoldHorse(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
dammy222:
People should leave Daddy Adeboye alone. Let's be careful what we say against men of God. We all have our opinions but let God be the judge. We are not meant to do the judging.

I been wan call you mumu but I don't like insulting people.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by BabsAINA(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fellow Nigerian, that video was over 2 years. The message was meant for genuinely born again Christians not the church attendants. If you don't like the message that doesn't stop people that have witness supernatural miracles through Pastor E.A Adeboye not to do so.
He who had ear let him hear!!!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
smulti:

Pastor E.A Adeboye is a thief and a fraudster
After all he is not a self acclaimed prophet that raped a 13year old girl and forced his followers to kill in the name of God!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dammy222(f): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
ollah1:

You sound like a toddler. Don't say that nonsense again, who are they? Who names then MOG? Aren't a woman of God? Don't be decived but thier nonsense speeches like they dine with Good. Btw, why can't you just them? Don't they judge people? Don't they curse people? What makes them different? Jesus wasn't only criticised but also mocked, beaten et al but your pastors shouldn't be talked about negatively..

I wonder how peeps like you reason
We are all entitled to our own opinion. This doesn't call for insult
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Guk: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Pastor Adeboye Ask His Members To Donate N1billion, Freeze, Davido, Jude Okoye React

Yea, You got it right, 1 billion Naira! RCCG Pastor Adeboye is dragging lots to criticism to himself after he was videod during a recent church service asking his members to donate N1billion naira, And as expected Daddy Freeze shared the video on his page reacting to it, calling it the highest form of duping, Its already enough that people are worried about paying tithes, and this just even adds to the fire, cos people will even be more scared, to pay offering, talk more of tithes..

And Davido commented on the video, even Jude Okoye.. see below plus the video

Watch the video;

HERE-- https://www.instagram.com/p/BcEoLxlHam0/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQxxDmllqE

Or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/shocking-video-shows-pastor-adeboye.html

Point Number 1: This is simple CROWD FUNDING

Point Number 2: It is freewill; nobody was cajoled; coerced or arm twisted, so, it is by choice.

For those who are crying and making noise, its obvious that you have never needed money for an endeavour or project but you do not have anything close to it. What will your options be? Family; Friends; Microfinance bank; commercial bank or even sell off your possessions, but note, any which way you choose, people will criticize you, saying, you chose the wrong option.

As for Daddy Freeze, he is entitled to his personal opinion but experience and history has it that such expressions come back to haunt you in future endeavors......Yorubas will say, Omode lo n se!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dammy222(f): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
GoldHorse:

I been wan call you mumu but I don't like insulting people.
Lols.. Nairalanders! So this one nko. We are all entitled to our own opinions. It doesn't call for insult

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by Geesaintagape: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nawaooooo adeboyeeeee
Churcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by GoldHorse(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
dammy222:

Lols.. Nairalanders! So this one nko. We are all entitled to our own opinions. It doesn't call for insult

Ha?! This one na just expressing the expression I would have expressed if I wanted to express the unexpressed expression. Wetin I wan talk sef?
grin
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by GoldHorse(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Guk:

Point Number 1: This is simple CROWD FUNDING

Point Number 2: It is freewill; nobody was cajoled; coerced or arm twisted, so, it is by choice.

For those who are crying and making noise, its obvious that you have never needed money for an endeavour or project but you do not have anything close to it. What will your options be? Family; Friends; Microfinance bank; commercial bank or even sell off your possessions, but note, any which way you choose, people will criticize you, saying, you chose the wrong option.

As for Daddy Freeze, he is entitled to his personal opinion but experience and history has it that such expressions come back to haunt you in future endeavors......Yorubas will say, Omode lo n se!!

I know a lot of you guys are waiting or even wishing for something bad to happen to Freeze. .....then u will be like - God don catch am for insulting His annoited!"

Well bad things happen to people everyday, even pastors. And the God I know don't kill people for people just because they wish it else you for dey see people just dey "fall and die" like cockroaches wey jam sniper in answer to the prayers of some people wey their church dey on top of mountain way catch fire
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by sweetcocoa(f): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kai! These men are wicked, tufiakwa!
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by dammy222(f): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
GoldHorse:

Ha?! This one na just expressing the expression I would have expressed if I wanted to express the unexpressed expression. Wetin I wan talk sef?
grin
Lols ..na you sabi
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by barcaboi(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62820974:
People should learn to mind their business for Christ sake!

wtf!!!
well we can't; we are the church remember?

2 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by donbenie(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
post=62820974:
People should learn to mind their business for Christ sake!

wtf!!!
It is THEIR business..any fraudster trying to dupe the gullible is EVERYBODY'S business..

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by timilehin95(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
atoleybaba:
if not that ur own brain sef is sick u won't come here and type trash all in d name of defending someone that u don't even know his real intention. If not that u lack home training u will just come here and insult people's parent cos of a crook that calls himself pastor. What useless ministry is he funding that other org are not funding? Shey rccg fund ministry reach jw? Yet u will never see where jehavah's witnesses are asking for tithe and also tasking rich people to donate 1billion or call rich people for private meeting. Why spend stupidly and extravagantly when u know this life isn't all there is and there are people who need d money u are using to fund non important "ministry" project like building over huge auditorium or building churches every 5houses on a street.
[/s]
Who gave dis idiot sub angry
U came here to tell me I'm insulting some foolish pple's parent yet u insulted someone's dad nd a Man of God..

U, Ur father, mother, family members far nd near are all mad for quoting me with dis trash of urs.. Now get da Bleep out nd desist from quoting me. Fool
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by ollyruffy: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
He was actually calling on Nigerian thieving politicians to come and donate parts of their loot to him. Interesting.
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by MakeADifference: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Can they reason the way you reason? No. Stay away from Freeze and his mob.

Idle, jobless people who are up to no good can't be reasoned with.

dammy222:

We are all entitled to our own opinion. This doesn't call for insult

1 Like

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by SmartMugu: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
dammy222:

God keeps on blessing those who serve Him wholeheartedly. And only God truly knows who serves Him. My own take is Pastors should focus more on the work of God and try to reduce showing off their wealth. And looks for ways of empowering their Church members so they can also be financially stable. That in itself will make God bless them the more and reduce all these attacks coming their way. Like I use to tell myself.. Why have all the money in this world without touching people's life positively.
I agree completely with you on this!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by MakeADifference: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
A good Christian prays for his enemy.

Therefore the pastors are praying that guy will live long, long enough to see 2 more G.Os of RCCG and long enough to see the churches he hates so much grow and do 100x more.

There's no greater punishment for a person than to see those he hate shining.

GoldHorse:

I know a lot of you guys are waiting or even wishing for something bad to happen to Freeze. .....then u will be like - God don catch am for insulting His annoited!"

Well bad things happen to people everyday, even pastors. And the God I know don't kill people for people just because they wish it else you for dey see people just dey "fall and die" like cockroaches wey jam sniper in answer to the prayers of some people wey their church dey on top of mountain way catch fire
Re: "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React by phrodo12n2: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dis is too much....coming from our men of God. Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.