Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (44211 Views)

Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by Ugbavihi: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
This type of person no go sabi book and him go sabi steal people's things... I had his types in school then... One of his type even stole my wallet..
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
bro, I salute not your spirit nor your hustling but your Nollywood reconstruction. Things like this happen in Africa everyday but goes unnoticed. You can tell a real brick layer through the lines on his face; no press nor picture is allowed in the rush of empathy and bitterness. I have been there before so my brother its not a big deal and its nothing new but its good the way you made a novelty out of such literature.
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by pakingzzzzz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
That is really bad.. Well, who knows what tomorrow brings.

Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by BanevsJoker(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
sirBLUNT:
thats a real man, i bilieve dat u wil make big out there unlike some mumies boy who depend on mummy evn 4 boxers..your huzle wil neva be in vein!
lalasticlala come and see a real huzler...
Will it be in artery or capillaries? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by adedayourt(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
Young man from the depth of my heart your labor will not be in vain

I use you as a point of contact to others waiting on to the lord that he will show forth

"When God turn the captivity of Zion it was like then that dreameth"

So shall it be for you

It is well with you

It is well with your soul

When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by seunfape(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
Studying Mathematics in University of Agriculture?

Nigeria government has taken there confusion to everywhere..
your sickness is lack of exposure ,check university of agriculture in other you will discover that courses is not by the school of but ability of that school to raise the Dept .what is mathematics that such school can't handle. illiterate
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by WIZDOM081(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Congrate, the real hustler,

If my mum see this now, she will reduce my money and be like" No be your mate dey do bricklayer to sponsor himself grin cheesy undecided
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by enemyofprogress: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Amarabae:
cry
Aww.
*shed tears *
crocodile tears tongue
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by greenek: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ugbavihi:
This type of person no go sabi book and him go sabi steal people's things... I had his types in school then... One of his type even stole my wallet..

and what was inside the wallet?
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by habsydiamond(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
congrats....for any state in Naija to succeed in governance the head must have been involved in one hardship or the other... the main reason why our leaders only care about themselves is because majority don't come from ghetto areas, most are born with sliver spoon with no cause to experience any hardship... people like this graduate will always understand the needs of the masses...congrats once more
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by Freeze007(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bask in the euphoria of greater achievement.... you are a star and blessed chap @ Dad your primary 5 son who could not do his sisters primary 3 assignments got my rib cracking... Baba God truly does not fail, when we think its over he miraculously shed the light of JOY

Bro I celebrate your giant stride....

Blessings!!!!
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by forreelinc(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
xtybliss:
when your mouth will be running like tap with no control, how will u focus to read it?? Anu mpama

angry e don do ah I feel bad already
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by Etianwanokon: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
There's dignity in labor. Congratulations Son.
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by Erums(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thnk God for u bro... Thank God... I really dont wanna recount.. Cos now its all smiles
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by sonnie10: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
GGirll:

University means universal knowledge as a graduate are you traveling to Libya for further studies on scholarship or job or with skill to work or are you depending on luck?
How I wish this was answer to my question
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by FuckTheMod: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
tejpot:

EFIKO

Help Benjamin Tola Regain his Hearing

https://www.nairaland.com/4201630/nairalanders-benjamin-tola-regain-hearing

I'm angry
I'm tired of seeing all these...
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by tejpot(m): 12:41am On Nov 30, 2017
FuckTheMod:

I'm angry
I'm tired of seeing all these...

Thanks very much for stating how you feel, but I will be very sorry if the constant sight of the flyers makes you uncomfortable in anyway. However understand that this is only coming because a fellow human is in dare need of help. If we can't tolerate this for just the period this will last, then the very essence of human existence is defeated. Thanks
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by Ugbavihi: 2:00am On Nov 30, 2017
greenek:

and what was inside the wallet?
money and valuables
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by greenek: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2017
Ugbavihi:

money and valuables

cos of the few coins and plastics inside, you insulted the man's hardwork..
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by guysis(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
NextGovernor:
Studying Mathematics in University of Agriculture?

Nigeria government has taken there confusion to everywhere..
As Confused as the letter C in the word confusion.NUC is not doing its job!
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by xtybliss(f): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2017
forreelinc:

lol... It's ok dear
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by xtybliss(f): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2017
forreelinc:

lol... It's ok dear. Sorry about my former post
Re: Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" by bejust(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Mayflowa:

You may not know, Ronald Fisher, the progenitor of Design of Experiment using mathematics and statistics is a big time agriculturist. He lay ground for the foundation work in Bio-statistics. Because of him, improved agricultural breeding and good yield crop are realised.

In fact, mathematics is needed in all areas of life including medicine and fashion designing
pls i need to ask you a few questions about MSU.... I sent you a pm... kindly respond

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / CMS Grammar School Celebrates 160th Anniversary, Nigeria Oldest Secondary School / Photos Of The School In Kagara, Niger State Where Bandits Kidnapped 27 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.