Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? (5080 Views)

How Igbos Developed Lagos / Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by hornyofife: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
totit:
Hahahahahahaha

Ipodied in pains. grin grin

So after 50yrs after stealing the igbos to 20pounds, this is all you can boast of...
By the was in this thread, four out of five eastern states were showcased in one thread...the fifth one would be added later, and only busy with work now...

https://www.nairaland.com/4202777/difference-between-igbo-cities-yoruba

But for you afonja, after the fake, over colored Ibadan pictures, can you show case the remaining four states...let's assume that Ibadan is a bit developed, what of the other state capital?

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Michael004: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:
Afonjas..

with dia dead brain.. grin grin grin

dey wan use dia sufferiscation kill this thread..
but they can't.. why because.. it's very obvious to the blind..

Afons..

wayo people$ grin grin

always hiding and running from truth an responsibility. undecided

dalandi 7 is working hard to kill the thread..

hahahahahahahahha

this guys hate truth. not that they're daft cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Michael004: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

those pictures are nice..propaganda to massage bursted ego..

not someone like us.. that have seen yoruba land and know yorubaland even more than Oni of ife..

but u no go understand.

keep em coming for your viewers..

hahahahahahhahahahahhaahah
Had I ever been to 4 igbolands before, I won't be arguing on this. Igbo land is whack no be small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
hornyofife:

So after 50yrs after stealing the igbos to 20pounds, this is all you can boast of...
By the was in this thread, four out of five eastern states were showcased in one thread...the fifth one would be added later, and only busy with work now...

https://www.nairaland.com/4202777/difference-between-igbo-cities-yoruba

But for you afonja, after the fake, over colored Ibadan pictures, can you show case the remaining four states...let's assume that Ibadan is a bit developed, what of the other state capital?

A thread carefully,selectively created by ibo?
Mmba. Tell us another lies.
Who conducted the stats, by whom,please. Shift abeg.
None of you has been able to defeat by aerial views, and besides SW economy is second to none except for the oil rich region in the whole nigeria. cool

Can you beat this? Taken a month ago. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Michael004 post=62823833][/quote]

Lmao. grin
You no Wel! grin

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
totit:
Just to correct some errors in OP's manipulations grin

Can ya region or any of ya states beat this? Then show us ya state aerial view grin

Still waiting ooooo
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Only ibadan and the brown roofs are on Yoruba soil, lagos is a non man's land and developed by all.
No,its on Igbo soil and Igboland developed by onaheze Ndigbo cooperative society grin

like I said kill yaself if you hate it grin: www.dailypost.ng/2017/10/20/lagos-house-assembly-passes-yoruba-language-bill-law/

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
quote author=Michael004 post=62823902]Had I ever been to 4 igbolands before, I won't be arguing on this. Igbo land is whack no be small. [/quote]

no worry.. tell me one place in west apart from "lagos" that make sense.. more than igboland.

form new ibadan to oyo.. to ife..0shogbo..ore.owo..Akure.. ogun Abeokuta..ore.ekite..ifaki..ado.. maicom golf to ijesha. even the kogi..and kwara part of yoruba speaking..

guy tell me your state and i will tell you more about it..

all those crying on mention.. pls cry lest..

op did not create this thread to compete..
he simply asked why. lagos development has not been replicated in osun..ogun, ijesha, ijebu, ife, akure, oyo, ibadan, ore, ikiri,ipetu, ede, etc..

we're not here to measure prick
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:
No,its on Igbo soil and Igboland developed by onaheze Ndigbo cooperative society grin

like I said kill yaself if you hate it grin: www.dailypost.ng/2017/10/20/lagos-house-assembly-passes-yoruba-language-bill-law/
Ipodied grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
my people..make una ignore this noisemakers.. they're so so so ashame the answer the op.

so the resort to dick measurement..

Afonjas will forever remain snakes.. grin with dull brain.

simple question they can't answer grin

what a people..with sophistication grin

hahahahahhahahhaahahahahhahahha
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
my people..make una ignore this noisemakers.. they're so so so ashame the answer the op.

this one go pain dem..

oya make una attack..

tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=62824592][/quote]

e pain am die grin grin grin grin

like say i mention your farmland grin grin

afonjas call village "farmland
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

e pain am die grin grin grin grin

like say i mention your farmland grin grin

afonjas call village "farmland

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=62824696][/quote]

guy you no serious..

op is asking why una no replica lagos for ipetumodu grin

awon developer's grin
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by horsepower101: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Some people don't know the difference between a neighbourhood and a city. Picking a specific neighborhood from Ibadan and photographing it from different angles (regardless of street names) does not in any shape or form represent the whole city.

This thread is about Yoruba CITIES NOT NEIGHBOURHOODS

I can go to any state and take pictures of only the nice neighborhood that make up only 5% of the whole city. Then I will come back to Niaraland and claim that's how the city looks.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=62824592][/quote]

Loool grin
You got the troll so bad...where it hurts grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by horsepower101: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
I can go to the GRA neighbourhood in Zamfara state and snap pictures there and claim it represents all of the city even though it makes up only 5 % of the city.
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
totit:

Loool grin
You got the troll so bad...where it hurts grin
You see them shifting goal posts. grin

The OP is the dumbest,the fool just knew that the picture of old district of Ibadan he posted in opening post is just a neighborhood too not all the city.

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:
I can go to the GRA neighbourhood in Zamfara state and snap pictures there and claim it represents all of the city even though it makes up only 5 % of the city.
Just like you did in your opening post right?

guy,you dey shoot yourself in the leg grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by horsepower101: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

The OP is the dumbest,the fool just knew that the picture of old district of Ibadan he posted in opening OP is just a neighborhood too not all the city.

Google map which shows the whole city disagrees with the selected pictures you guys are posting. Go and fight Google for Falsifying the image of Ibadan. I am saying it the way I see it.
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:
Some people don't know the difference between a neighbourhood and a city. Picking a specific neighborhood from Ibadan and photographing it from different angles (regardless of street names) does not in any shape or form represent the whole city.

This thread is about Yoruba CITIES NOT NEIGHBOURHOODS

I can go to any state and take pictures of only the nice neighborhood that make up only 5% of the whole city. Then I will come back to Niaraland and claim that's how the city looks.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:

Google map which shows the whole city disagrees with the selected pictures you guys are posting. Go and fight Google for Falsifying the image of Ibadan. I am saying it the way I see it.
And that picture is the whole Ibadan...Guy dont disgrace your fellow igbo people with your lie now.

By the way,you have not even been to the city of Ibadan and you dey disgrace yourself here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Michael004: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

No cry naaaa grin cheesy No be una called us? Na the disgrace you want for your life you just received so. That na akure. Just take small of it and ask if you want more. Won't do repetitive like you people do. It is a promise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Michael004: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:

Clean your mouth bros. Too much lies is too much. You want me to snap it with the Google. Or do you mean igbo created google? grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

The OP is the dumbest,the fool just knew that the picture of old district of Ibadan he posted in opening OP is just a neighborhood too not all the city.

Don't mind them ipodied.
Can you imagine, one, after revealing the new ibadan said, and I quote : ' let's say, some part of ibadan is developed '

The pained and hater OP suddenly changed his own tone too by after I countered his 90s aerial view of ibadan with the recent one.

Those ipodied have no little shame. Shm grin
#Spits on their flat heads all together#
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Michael004: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:
Chai the thing pain you o. Some asked you to show any of your cities Aeriel view that beat that of Ibadan but you dey move post from side to side. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oya, ipodied..cry..cry and cry again grin

2017 baby eeee cool

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
totit:

Don't mind them ipodied.
Can you imagine, one, after revealing the new ibadan said, and I quote : ' let's say, some part of ibadan is developed '

The pained and hater OP suddenly changed his own tone too by after I countered his 90s aerial view of ibadan with the recent one.

Those ipodied have no little shame. Shm grin
#Spits on their flat heads all together#
grin

"lets say some part of Ibadan is developed" grin

They are stupid,ignorant and still suffering from inferiority complex.IPOB terrorists case is pathetic!

who would have hear their voice if not seun osewa that developed nairaland.save this and quote me in the next 20years,IPOB terrorists will claim they assist seun osewa in developing nairaland or claim they made it popular.Those guys are suffering from CHRONIC GRANDIOSE DELUSION AND NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDERS

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Michael004: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=62824696][/quote] grin No remind him this na. You won kill am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by horsepower101: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
I have said my piece in plain language. Those who know the truth but decide to dance around it are doing themselves. I am no more interested in this conversation since most responders are interested in trolling and insults.
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Michael004:
No cry naaaa grin cheesy No be una called us? Na the disgrace you want for your life you just received so. That na akure. Just take small of it and ask if you want more. Won't do repetitive like you people do. It is a promise.

Olboy...you see why i said you guys need to travel and see..

Landlord travel and see..

till then.. your pictures..

said it. apart from propaganda no where in west can be compare anywhere in the east..

no be argue online.. travel and see..
your Akure..state capital oh.. is a little city in some eastern state..

meanwhile thanks to Mimiko.. that would have still remain slum.

after many years of the state creatiom

infact..honestly i will be so ashame of my self if i be a Afonja..

always always measuring dick..yet dey dick no long fat and strong.

while measuring.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election / Governors Brainstorm To Block Tax Leakages, Improve IGR Collection / How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.