Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? (5067 Views)

How Igbos Developed Lagos / Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ntor tongue
This ain't GRA. Come up with another lie cool

Any of your village can beat this aerial view? Shoooow us joor. grin

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:
I have said my piece in plain language. Those who know the truth but decide to dance around it are doing themselves. I am no more interested in this conversation since most responders are interested in trolling and insults.

Afonjas are heavy pretenders... the zombies abandon this thread.. cos they no truth..

but this..efulefu Zoms.. are incurable dumb daft..
they've got nothing for brain.. they just sha wan defend Afons an be seen as warriors grin

thereby jonzin Oduduwa republic cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Abeg make una even zoom those pictures.that zom dey parade.

laugh wan kee me grin grin grin grin grin grin

picture be like shocked
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ipodied die die grin

More pain for ya...
Say cheeseeeeee cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

Olboy...you see why i said you guys need to travel and see..

Landlord travel and see..

till then.. your pictures..

said it. apart from propaganda no where in west can be compare anywhere in the east..

no be argue online.. travel and see..
your Akure..state capital oh.. is a little city in some eastern state..

meanwhile thanks to Mimiko.. that would have still remain slum.

after many years of the state creatiom

infact..honestly i will be so ashame of my self if i be a Afonja..

always always measuring dick..yet dey dick no long fat and strong.

while measuring.. grin
IPOB terrorists and VICTIM MENTALITY.
YOUR FELLOW IPOB terrorist started it all.He is the OP.You invited us stop the WAILING AND CRY grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Below these beautiful aerial view.
Ipodied, shame! Shame! Shame on ya all cool

grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

YOUR FELLOW IPOB terrorist started it all.He is the OP.You invited us stop the WAILING AND CRY grin

but na you dey play victim..

op stated in his thread..is for inllect discuss..
which might result in call for the development... maybe even inject positive energy in your region..

but una brain don dey wired to igbo matter..

na so you and other zom turn am to dick measurement..

abi..you no observe say other afons have refuse to comment or like una post..

now you don dey shout victim mentality

afons and reverse psychology.

na why igbo no dey gree with una.. dem don learn una like book..and una propaganda against dem no work..

guy wake up..and get busy.
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

shocked
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
totit:
Below these beautiful aerial view.
Ipodied, shame! Shame! Shame on ya all cool

grin
YOU REALLY DEAL WITH THESE IPOB TERRORISTS

SEE AS DEM DEY FORCE THEMSELVES TO FAKE LAUGH grin....THE WISE AMONG THEM DONT EVEN COME AT ALL

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

but na you dey play victim..

op stated in his thread..is for inllect discuss..
which might result in call for the development... maybe even inject positive energy in your region..

but una brain don dey wired to igbo matter..

na so you and other zom turn am to dick measurement..

abi..you no observe say other afons have refuse to comment or like una post..

now you don dey shout victim mentality

afons and reverse psychology.

na why igbo no dey gree with una.. dem don learn una like book..and una propaganda against dem no work..

guy wake up..and get busy.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

this man..

answer op..

you nor get shame.. after all propaganda pictures..

na this you take end am?
na wao you..

meanwhile zoom those your friends propaganda pix grin grin grin

oya..follow me laugh.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

SEE AS DEM DEY FORCE THEMSELVES TO FAKE LAUGH grin....THE WISE AMONG THEM DONT EVEN COME AT ALL

no brother to come to aid.. grin grin grin grin cheesy

na both of una dey console unaself.
hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

funny Afons..

oya pele..

the pain mad gan... grin
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

this man..

answer op..

na this you take end am?
na wao you..

He has be answered.He was disgraced with it.ALL OTHER POSTS AFTER THAT NA WAILING AND CRY BECAUSE THE DISGRACE HURTS HIM AND HIS FELLOW LOW LIFE IPOB TERRORISTS.

LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW!
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

Tell them to beat my aerial view or STF.
I detest liars. grin

None so far but troll undecided shm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

no brother to come to aid.. grin grin grin grin cheesy
na both of una dey console unaself. hahahahahahahahhahahahaha
funny Afons..

oya pele..
the pain mad gan... grin

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
I spits on ipodied big heads.....twaa!!!
Shm. grin

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

He has be answered.He was disgraced with it.ALL OTHER POSTS AFTER THAT NA WAILING AND CRY BECAUSE THE DISGRACE HURTS HIM AND HIS FELLOW LOW LIFE IPOB TERRORISTS.

LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW!

my guy..if all those trash. your response to this thread..

then sorry to say..

your a big disgrace to yoruba..and yoruba tribe..

you no dey represent at all...

so sorry.

I'm out..
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

my guy..if all those trash. your response to this thread..

then sorry to say..

your a big disgrace to yoruba..and yoruba tribe..

you no dey represent at all...

so sorry.

I'm out..
Better be out.Enough of the disgrace and frustration grin

Na inferiority complex push you to start what you can not finish!

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Michael004: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

Olboy...you see why i said you guys need to travel and see..

Landlord travel and see..

till then.. your pictures..

said it. apart from propaganda no where in west can be compare anywhere in the east..

no be argue online.. travel and see..
your Akure..state capital oh.. is a little city in some eastern state..

meanwhile thanks to Mimiko.. that would have still remain slum.

after many years of the state creatiom

infact..honestly i will be so ashame of my self if i be a Afonja..

always always measuring dick..yet dey dick no long fat and strong.

while measuring.. grin
Wow, so ak city is a small city in igbo land? No wonder none of the Easter states is bigger than ondo state. Mention one of your largest cities that is bigger than akure in all igbo land. I challenge you to do the research. Your biggest city is enugu city and it is not up to akure.
Cities and their landmasses in sq km
Akure 991
Enugu 556
Awka 120
Owerri 104
Umuahia 245
Abakaliki 500.
Those are your biggest cities from each of your states. I challenge you to disprove me. Akure will swallow 4 of them all. You mentioned mimiko, wow, he must be from enugu then. I am waiting for your refutal.

6 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Another thread about our Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Sprumbabafather: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
imhotep:
Another thread about our Lagos grin

I don laff tire grin

Small Ibadan village development is what is shacking them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin, no o, only Lagos is yorubaland, others are southwestern state and not Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Michael004:
Wow, so ak city is a small city in igbo land? No wonder none of the Easter states is bigger than ondo state. Mention one of your largest cities that is bigger than akure in all igbo land. I challenge you to do the research. Your biggest city is enugu city and it is not up to akure.
Akure 991
Enugu 556
Awka 120
Owerri 104
Umuahia 245
Abakaliki 500.
Those are your biggest cities from each of your states. I challenge you to disprove me. Akure will swallow 4 of them all. You mentioned mimiko, wow, he must be from enugu then. I am waiting for your refutal.

i nor dey measure dick..

enjoy your ignorance
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Temmy5050(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Am surprised that the thread could go this far . why don't u guys ask the iPod stupid son of runaway kanu to show us his own state capital or any of the easterner state if dey are any where close to the beauty of Ekiti state .they are now developer who could not develop their own state . did any Yoruba town beg u guys to help them develop it or u see us going to the east like I guys are coming to the west ? most annoying thing is we give u everything to thrive and grow your business but many of u ar ingrate . is it only in Lagos u guys developed? no ibadam is there, Ondo and others western states are there too mumu ppl .if u guys don't want Nigeria why don't u go back to your state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by ladiguy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Michael004:
Akure 991
Enugu 556
Awka 120
Owerri 104
Umuahia 245
Abakaliki 500.

If both the Yorubas and Igbo people have same numbers of rich individuals and each were asked to build to mansions in their villages. Where do you think you will have cluster of buildings? The east of course . The problem with Igbo people is arrogance and lack of respect.

Igbo and their tiny areas occupying few buildings will learn in a hard way. Its just a matter of time.
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by ladiguy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Michael004:
Akure 991
Enugu 556
Awka 120
Owerri 104
Umuahia 245
Abakaliki 500.

If both the Yorubas and Igbo people have same numbers of rich individuals and each were asked to build two or three mansions in their respective villages. Where do you think would have clusters of buildings? The east of course . The problem with Igbo people is arrogance and lack of respect.

Igbo and their tiny areas occupying few buildings will learn in a hard way. Its just a matter of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Naijazeus: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

this man..

answer op..

na this you take end am?
na wao you..

Look at this elede. Are you so blind that you cannot see all the pictorial replies? Elede oshi . Your f00lishness no weak you?

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Naijazeus: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
totit:

Tell them to beat my aerial view or STF.
I detest liars. grin

None so far but troll undecided shm.

I dy gbadun you bro. You really serve them very hot. Tiri gbosa for you.

5 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Michael004: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
bounty007:

i nor dey measure dick..

enjoy your ignorance
You are a coward.
Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I don laff tire grin

Small Ibadan village development is what is shacking them grin
grin Ibadan grin

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by ratcockoduduwa: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:
What about the Yoruba masses? Why are they not mordernizing their living conditions like they miraculously did in Lagos?

Why are there so many dilapidated buildings with brown roof in the rest of south west? Especially in state capitals?
Yorubas are lazy.

1 Like

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:
Yorubas are lazy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIPSS: Buhari To Receive Universal Healthcare Funding Report Friday / Pdp Disqualifies Aspirants With Less Than N500m ! / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.