Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? (5076 Views)

How Igbos Developed Lagos / Igbo's should not be in higly volatile and under-developed states like Bayelsa / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by EvilMetahuman: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:

Showing me pictures of few estates or neighborhoods where the rich run to doesn't mean the masses live the same way.

Every city in Nigeria has rich neighborhood where the rich run to. But my main concern in this question is about the masses. The average and regular people
those small estates as you called them are bigger than every city igboland.

Oyo state is bigger than entire south east. tongue

Now cry some more flat head.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by EvilMetahuman: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Well done jare
Totit Danladi7
Bloody flat heads just wot give up.

4 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by EvilMetahuman: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

"lets say some part of Ibadan is developed" grin

They are stupid,ignorant and still suffering from inferiority complex.IPOB terrorists case is pathetic!

who would have hear their voice if not seun osewa that developed nairaland.save this and quote me in the next 20years,IPOB terrorists will claim they assist seun osewa in developing nairaland or claim they made it popular.Those guys are suffering from CHRONIC GRANDIOSE DELUSION AND NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDERS
they are already claiming agbada too.

Mad people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
horsepower101:
This is a simple question. The argument among Yorubas towards igbos and by extension other southerners on nairaland is that they developed Lagos through their hardwork, intelligence and sophistication. What happened to the remaining five states. Why is their development not anywhere close to Lagos. I need honest explanation for this discrepancy.

I know that Some people will try to discuss this issue while others will come to throw insults at me and post pictures of to distract us from the topic.

This is IBadan. The capital of the old western region.

Just like what is stopping the flat.inos from developing just one state to replicate Yoruba' s Lagos

3 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Danladi7: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
they are already claiming agbada too.

Mad people.
seriously I wish everyone know their problem is inferiority complex.To them too wole soyinka nobel prize supposed to belong to Achebe.

So they've always codedly envy Agbada all this while despite the fact that Isiagu is not that bad!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by EvilMetahuman: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:

seriously I wish everyone know their problem is inferiority complex.To them too wole soyinka nobel prize supposed to belong to Achebe.

So they've always codedly envy Agbada all this while despite the fact that Isiagu is not that bad!
chronic inferiority complex.

The problem is not even having inferiority complex alone. Its how they go about annoying everyone with it.

Just so damn annoying people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Cjrane2: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Apart from Lagos, there is NO yoruba city in the SW that can compare with SE cities. If you doubt me, use google earth and see the truth for yourself.

They like to mock Aba for two streets that are always flooded and they keep posting the same pictures. Yet Aba that they mock is still 100 times more modern and habitable than Ibadan. Mind you, Ibadan has been a regional capital like Enugu and kaduna and should be competing with those cities. Yet, Ibadan isn't better than Aba which has never been a capital city for one day.

Aba roads have greatly improved recently and the water logged streets now have adequate drainage gutters to channel water away. In spite of those challenges, you still cannot compare Aba and Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by totit: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin
Please, no body should fall for that crabs up there. It's another manipulating to make that dirty region/SE look like paradise.
We know their way, lies and how they edit and manipulate things often to make their backward, none viable, cave,hut house, lack of economy activities, barren and dirty region look like paradise.

Ntor tongue
Pictures, video don't lie, abeg.
Make una watch live oooo cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Y5uuuVTbY

Dirty region.
#spits on their flat head put together# twaa!

grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Stopping Yorubas From Developing Other States Like They Developed Lagos? by Pvibe007: 1:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Danladi7:
JEALOUS HATE FILLED IPOB TERRORISTS HEADACHE

(LAGOS AND IBADAN CITY ARE ON YORUBA SOIL grin)

They dont want you to see this!

Simply a Noise maker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Better Off Today Under Buhari Than 4 Years Ago? - Sen Saraki / Southeast NASS Caucus Condemns Killings, Destruction In Igbo Land / Nigeria's Political Quiz 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.