Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? (666 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by nastycgolden(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
What's your view on this?

Re: Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by emdeey(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017

Being broke is relative, You can have 1Billion Naira and still feel broke, while you might have 100K and feel like dangote.

I'll rather prefer to be with a man who's got the vision and prospects of "making it" even though he has nothing..

That Last paragraph is just a JOKE
Re: Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
ogbeni shut up joor ...na lie
Re: Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
folakemigeh:

Being broke is relative, You can have 1Billion Naira and still feel broke, while you might have 100K and feel like dangote.

I'll rather prefer to be with a man who's got the vision and prospects of "making it" even though he has nothing..

That Last paragraph is just a JOKE

FOLAKE GIVE ME LOVE
Re: Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin
Re: Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by Gentle034(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
M question goes to the O.P, what do you think? As for me ooh it's not true, my cousin who graduated a long time ago with no job just got hooked up to a lady who is presently helping him out, a Church gal for dat matter and him is like d rascal in d church.
Re: Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by Evablizin(f): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Guys And Ladies, How True Is This Please? by izaray(f): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
@Poster 4get, What didn't work for you, might work out for someone else... Its all about luck.

(1) (Reply)

Who Forgives Easily: Man Or Woman? / Dear Nigeria Women, You Are Confused - Your Big Brother / She Rape Me And Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.