Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? (618 Views)

Is This Girl That Pretty? / 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Especially igbo girls.wtf
Re: Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? by TRAPP(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Send an application letter to her parents stating your motives for their daughter. They might not be that strict, some parents just wants to be informed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? by Oche211(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
TRAPP:
Send an application letter to her parents stating your motives for their daughter. They might not be that strict, some parents just wants to be informed. grin
On point

1 Like

Re: Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? by PMWSpirit(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Timaya's song comes to mind, dem no dey telli person. You suppose dey Libya
Re: Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
My urhobo people will say "Akpor ki cinema?"
Re: Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? by tmx21(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2017

I still wonder why people are shy nowadays... I promise you that you'll get what you want by just asking the right people.
Walk into her house when most of the family members are around and ask naive-ly

"excuse me pls, is your daughter up for sex? I think I'm interested in squeezing her"

Although some of the family members might turn down your proposal but after little convincing, they'll surrender her to you.

They might even request for an after-clip

Re: Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? by JayCynic(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
You are a fool for sharing nudes with an 18year old girl
Re: Why is it that pretty girls always have ugly mothers? by Abanga444: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
JayCynic:
You are a fool for sharing nudes with an 18year old girl

Go and rape here in her father's ouse mumu

(1) (Reply)

If sex Is A Cup Tournament, Which Country Will Win The Cup? / “se-x With Her Was Extraordinary” — Nigerian Man Who Dated An Older Lady 4 2wks / Don’t Feel Less Than A Man Because You Release In 3 Mins, You’re Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.