Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! (4026 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics / Is This Girl That Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2019
There are 5 key things that ugly girls know that pretty girls don’t!

1. Looks Don’t Matter!
Or in the words of my father “P*ssy don’t have no face!” In other words, men are not as caught up on looks as we think. Yes, being cute may help you become the teacher’s pet in elementary school, but once puberty hits, sexiness...attitude...confidence and overall “swagger” are what will attract men to you. We’ve all seen the girl who really is not that nice looking, but because of the way she carries herself, she commands attention when she walks in the room. You want to be the girl who’s “aura” is so magnetic, that it does not matter that the 1 eye she has is crooked or that she is missing a leg. She has a vagina, and it does not have a face. That’s all that matters.

2. It All Makes Scents!
Or as a homeless man once told me “Your Skunk can Have a Little Funk!”
Recently one of my best friends got a bikini wax so that she could get laid, and when no guys approached her, she was pissed. But what she failed to realize is that the pheromones that are designed to make you sexually irresistible to men are in the hair “down there” as well as under your arms. So the next time you see a hot guy on a date with the second coming of Sasquatch, remember to put the Nair down!

3. Trick and Treat!
We have all seen guys out on dates with girls that look like ghouls, goblins and the walking dead. It is what I call the Halloween Principle, or Ms.Trick and Treat. She might look like a hound from hell, but the Tricks and Treats she does in the bedroom make the Victoria Secret Angels look like the Virgin Mary. Many “hot chicks” think that all they have to do is show up, and sex is great. Aesthetically challenged women know they only get 1 chance to blow his mind (pun intended) and they go for it! Note: If you notice that your guy never wants you to eat after midnight, for fear that you may turn into a gremlin then you are a Trick and Treat Girl, so embrace it!

4. Fighting for Love! In All The Wrong Places!
Ugly girls fight....their man! Yep, I said it. These chicks will curse a guy out, give him a hard time...and he still comes back for more. Pretty girls have too much pride and don’t want to ever seem like they are losing control. Which is why they are single. If you want a man, you got to fight like one. If you are interested in a guy, go out with him to a bar and start a fight with him and then slap a bouncer. I promise you will steal his heart. The ugly chicks do it all of the time! Listen to Jasmine Sullivan’s “Bust The Windows” or Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” to hype you up!

5. Borrow A Personality!
Believe it or not, this is the probably the hardest step for cute girls, which is why I saved it for last. Most of the beautiful women I know, are also the most boring. I mean, if you have been gorgeous all of your life, you never really had a reason to develop a personality. But girls without beauty know that brains will always win, so they use it to their advantage. Stop walking around looking so mean pretty girl. Smile for a change. Have you ever wondered why an unattractive woman was smiling? Make direct eye contact with a guy and say Hi! Pretend like you are interested in his boring conversation. Ugly girls have mastered the ability to forget about their own needs and cater to him! Which is why they win! Stop living your own boring life pretty girl...you don’t need a career...you need a man! If all else fails, pick an ugly girl and borrow her personality for a while. (If you are a broke pretty girl, try to put a personality on lay-a-way).
H

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by catwalq(f): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2019
Perfect blend of pun,humour and sarcasm. Nice

2 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2019
catwalq:
Perfect blend of pun,humour and sarcasm. Nice
lol
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by MJBOLT: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2019
95% of NL ladies know this already
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2019
MJBOLT:
95% of NL ladies know this already
u think so?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lol nice one
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Adonko(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Top notch I related well with it.
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by ubunja(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
You went off the rails when you dismissed beauty.

But I understand it's for humor.
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
ubunja:
You went off the rails when you dismissed beauty.

But I understand it's for humor.

Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Papvz: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2019
I don't agree with your points really. They don't work but the 5th one works like magic, guys are usually drawn to welcoming faces not always for fine looks but personality

5 Likes

Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2019
Papvz:
I don't agree with your points really. They don't work but the 5th one works like magic, guys are usually drawn to welcoming faces not always for fine looks but personality
calm down
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by bastardmod: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nmezor(f): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
I see
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Nmezor:
I see
see what
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nmezor(f): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
see what
Every thing
Re: 5 Key Things That Ugly Girls Know That Pretty Girls Don’t! by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Nmezor:
Every thing
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. / Semi Naked African Girls Twerking / My Experience With The Babe I Wanted To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.