Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! (3153 Views)

I Want Fvuck But I No Wan Spend Money. (woman Na Calamity) / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
I have her number and we have started sending nude pics. She want me. But the problem is she is kinda young and her parents are strict. Shes 18 but she wants to fvuck and i know it. Bu t i dont know how to run it. Any tips guys?
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Your friends are thinking about how to make money and you are here seeking tips on her to fu::ck a girl. Continue.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Munae(f): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Here's a tip, marry her. Her parents won't have a problem with that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Get money bro. Na her parents go dash you.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by daewoorazer(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017

Trust me, when a girl is ready to be fvcked, she will find a way even in d wilderness....

And if she ain't, you'd only sweat for nothing

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by bigtt76(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Just walk up like a boss to the parents and request to f@ck their daughter. I'm sure they will be impressed by our boldness and call out the girl for you eg .....Jennifer, abeg come o! Someone wan 'do' you, oya get ready go help am out! #Oloshi

8 Likes

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by AliHandsome(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Iranu
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mrbolt555:
I have her number and we have started sending nude pics. She want me. But the problem is she is kinda young and her parents are strict. Shes 18 but she wants to fvuck and i know it. Bu t i dont know how to run it. Any tips guys?
you are here seeking for tips on how to fvck teenage while your mate are buying lexus for the mum.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Nedfed(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Op the same thing u did in school dat got u expelled.
Count me out abeg

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by illicit(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
dont fantasize OP. If shes that desperate then dont do nothing. she will come around if its gonna happen.
Just engage your mind with other things

1 Like

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Rokia2:
Your friends are thinking about how to make money and you are here seeking tips on her to fu::ck a girl. Continue.
olosho i ask u for any advise? Ugly nonsense
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by TechPanda(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nedfed:
Op the same thing u did in school dat got u expelled.
Count me out abeg

I see ur doings in the oza thread #Kontinue
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by ikeepitreal(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mrbolt555:
lmaaaaaaooooo
wtf?
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by ELdaar55(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
IMAGINE IF SUCH SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER...BETTER BACK OUT AND THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER. REMAIN BLESSED

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
I Am Sure You Are Above 25 and You Want To Fvck a Young callow girl...

Well Enjoy!
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by VERDA: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mrbolt555:

Lol....diaris God oooo.....you carry the girl for mind before now?
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by yachal: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lol
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by oxmale: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by zainmaxwell(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mrbolt555:
iamj come see oo
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by bitchcrafts: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Let's meet at the sexuality section... Till then, hypocrisy as usual.
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
if she is ready to Bleep, not even the walls of fox river penitentiary can stop her.
Forget the parents, there is always a loophole, she should make up a lie of I want to buy something or I forgot something at the mini supermarket, on her way there she branch and you give her quicky to start with. or since she got time for taking nudes n sex chats, that means she is home alone at times, take a calculated risk and fuvk her in their house. options many....just calm down n see for yourself . #HappyFuckDecember
Re: There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! by stacyadams: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin carry am go hotel bro....no dullng..

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) / I'm 44 Years Old And I've Been Dating A 24 Year Old For 5 Months. But...please! / 5 Foods To Eat Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.