Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (82483 Views)

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Blissbeatz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
The baka slf be like traditional pot....
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by nNEOo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dayum she gat these guns loaded ...btw why she no grab his dick since na her brother

undecided

Don't worry. ....

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by AngelicBeing: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
angry

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by mickeyenglish(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Someone should please,in a descending/ascending order give five countries in Africa with the most endowed women.

Post No Bill
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by BornAgainMay: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Not a big deal.

I remember, how I would cross my hand across my immediate elder sister's shoulder just to make ppl look at us..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by tigonana: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
I suspect incestuous act here...
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
How this got to the front page of a great forum like nairaland even without any comment still beats my imagination. Anyways all I can say is the backside looks good for doggie...
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Even for my sis to peck me freaks me out den na to grab ass.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Papaaldrich: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
AFTER NA THEY WILL SAY DEVIL PUSH THEM...WEREY PEOPLE.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by teamsynergy: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:
Sometimes I do pray to have male children only, cos time giving birth to female children are waste of time and resources

have you thought of you own mother and your female siblings.... better focus on training your kids right... if not, your so called male child is gonna join gang and prolly kill u....

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Hades2016(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:
Sometimes I do pray to have male children only, cos time giving birth to female children are waste of time and resources
true talk bro ...
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by yining(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nxt pls
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by bughead: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
brother to sister sex may be sweet in some way!

not a big deal, China, Japan are doing it, why can't we?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mzansi 4 sho grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by oluwasegun007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
only long men can drive this lorry...God bless every big booty nigga out there...
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by nNEOo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
bughead:
brother to sister sex may be sweet in some way!

not a big deal, China, Japan are doing it, why can't we?

Cos China and Japan are building nuclear weapons and we can't .....
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by stieyven(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
boman2014:
chai!!

dis her broda go dey sample her behind

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mehnn I miss Susan with her bubbly butt that year..sigh
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by bughead: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
nNEOo:

Cos China and Japan are building nuclear weapons and we can't .....
Japan got no nuclear program
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by utenwuson: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:
ur own na sometimes but my own na everytime, I only want male children o lord,
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by nNEOo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
bughead:
Japan got no nuclear program

Read up bro .....

The Japanese program to develop nuclear weapons was conducted during World War II. Like the German nuclear weapons program, it suffered from an array of problems, and was ultimately unable to progress beyond the laboratory stage before the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Japanese surrender in August 1945.

Today, Japan's nuclear energy infrastructure makes it capable of constructing nuclear weapons at will. The de-militarization of Japan and the protection of the United States' nuclear umbrella have led to a strong policy of non-weaponization of nuclear technology, but in the face of nuclear weapons testing by North Korea, some politicians and former military officials in Japan are calling for a reversal of this policy

Credit to wiki

More.....

While the world’s focus has been on North Korea and a bunch of stories that will be forgotten very soon, the US government is helping Japan go nuclear. And not just that, the America is working with Japan to create military robots, however they may look like.

Just in July of this year, Senator John McCain introduced to Congress a bill that would, if passed, would have the United States work with Japan to only help the nation that the US went to war with just decades ago become more dangerous. The bill, called “S. 1519“, there is part entitled “SEC. 1269. SENSE OF CONGRESS ON EXTENDED DETERRENCE FOR THE KOREAN PENINSULA AND JAPAN”,
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:

Everybody's mother was once a female child you know... grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Offpoint:
I'm donating my phone, my data and my eyes to anyone who's willing to take them. I've seen enough and I can't take it anymore.
keep your phone and data. I only need your eyes.....hehehe
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by musa234(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
SA girls and big things wallahi tongue shocked
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by sanpipita(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
The brother is lucky, most hypocrites coming here to form holy will do anything to touch that ass, some of you probably peeped on your sisters sef
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Adebowale89(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
these countries Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania and south Africa ladies are just too sultry

their body structures are second to none

you gat to get active tools to operate all those system. having tool is quite not the same with knowing how to make use of it tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Offpoint: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
rafa9:
keep your phone and data. I only need your eyes.....hehehe
it's all yours... your location lemme send it down to you.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by sanpipita(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Everybody's mother was once a female child you know... grin

Forget the attention seeking Arrow, let him pray first that he will be potent enough to impregnate a woman, he probably scared boys will do to his daughters what he did to other ppls daughters.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by correctguy101(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
teamsynergy:
this southy gals ass grow like yam tuber.... kai... ama go to southy...

I hear they all suffer from a disease called XENOPHOBIA...
Still going cos of the "yam tubed" ass? undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Offpoint:

it's all yours... your location lemme send it down to you.
hope you don't have glaucoma or cataract
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Diso60090(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:
My brother you are blessed with 8 runs kids
Girls girls
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by hokafor(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
That ass look firm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.