Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (82487 Views)

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Offpoint: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
rafa9:
hope you don't have glaucoma or cataract
you only have what you know naw... how am I supposed to have glaucoma and cataract when I don't know what they mean? gringrin
my eyes are sharper than eaglesgrin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by jashar(f): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Offpoint:
I'm donating my phone, my data and my eyes to anyone who's willing to take them. I've seen enough and I can't take it anymore.

What's the make of the phone? grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Lexxix: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
money121:
Okay now
Ile egbe tongue tongue

Asin *poo house*?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Carter4luv(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
After dey will say it's the work of d devil.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Offpoint: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
jashar:

What's the make of the phone? grin
lol, 3310... you no see eyes and data collect na phone you go straight.... you're kwaruptgringrin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by jashar(f): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Offpoint:

lol, 3310... you no see eyes and data collect na phone you go straight.... you're kwaruptgringrin

Habaly Bros.... grin

Na the thing wey I need I go collect na. Abi na auction?

So, the 3310 na new model ba?

grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Offpoint:

you only have what you know naw... how am I supposed to have glaucoma and cataract when I don't know what they mean? gringrin
my eyes are sharper than eaglesgrin
check ur mail. I am sending the location
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by aliuj: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:
Sometimes I do pray to have male children only, cos time giving birth to female children are waste of time and resources
correct bro,even me sometimes I wonder why your mum and sisters are females,a very big waste of time and resources my brother.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by KevinDein: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
sanpipita:
The brother is lucky, most hypocrites coming here to form holy will do anything to touch that ass, some of you probably peeped on your sisters sef
Why is it that when people condemn something that is obviously wrong, even to animals, lions don't interbreed, people like you are quick to shout hypocrites? Are you telling me that you see nothing wrong with that picture?

People like you are really lost and you feel everyone is as immoral as you.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Bobby808: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Coldfeets:
It's quite unfortunate that mankind has finally degenerated to this shameful level... cry cry cry
I personally hate this world. Everywhere you face is a direction of rottenness. Humanity is gone
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Offpoint: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
jashar:

Habaly Bros.... grin
Na the thing wey I need I go collect na. Abi na auction?
So, the 3310 na new model ba?
grin
gringrin so you no need my eyes? Kwantinue..
I no get money for new model jor... na dey first model and e no get back covergrin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by seunmohmoh(f): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
weirdos
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Offpoint: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
rafa9:
check ur mail. I am sending the location
your head dey dia...it's all yours by 7 am
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by teamsynergy: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
correctguy101:

I hear they all suffer from a disease called XENOPHOBIA...
Still going cos of the "yam tubed" ass? undecided

hasty generalization... I have actually dated a southy gal before...
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by ruffDiamond: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
oluwasegun007:
only long men can drive this lorry...God bless every big booty nigga out there...
chai na true talk..I understand that ..it just gat to be a long thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by correctguy101(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
teamsynergy:

hasty generalization... I have actually dated a southy gal before...

Forgive my use of language...

I'm aware it's not all... but na play I been dey play with you na... someone cannot play with you again
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by ruffDiamond: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
me I like sought girls I no go lie
dem take many fine pass naija girls ..like this one...but the xenophobic sh*t no be here o
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Coldfeets: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bobby808:
I personally hate this world. Everywhere you face is a direction of rottenness. Humanity is gone

I dey tell you!!!

Mankind has completely lost it!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by sylve11: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
big yansh like that. cool
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by nkemdi89(f): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oh nice ass, these use to be my ass before Buhari came into power.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by bigtt76(f): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
But that's a harmless touch naaa. We all played and hug each other when young naa so why should this stop when we are all grown up?

Takeit2017:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-gGx_hYwE0To/Wh7I_uNYLZI/AAAAAAAAYck/GITcj3byJ1kPc5M-StmZVDATa_HP65R7ACLcBGAs/s1600/23915901_500499260331838_6215491360934904187_n.jpg[/img]

South African lady, Magogona-Rammela Rambeh Cha Chedzashared h as gotten many talking with this photos shared on Facebook.

Many saw this act as downright wrong and took time to slam her but of course she was ready for them.
Read her response below;

[img]https://2.bp..com/-NUwWW2zLnQk/Wh7I_psE3WI/AAAAAAAAYcg/n5TSIdinB5cYsbbsEJExLDShNSZPArxlgCLcBGAs/s1600/ui-11.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8_b0Nafl1UQ/Wh7I_13e-1I/AAAAAAAAYco/oZXVTCKtbMMV5zNmrvaEhIaeEfPcxS1kwCLcBGAs/s1600/uj-7.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..co.id/2017/11/huh-see-what-this-young-man-was-seen.html
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Etuagievin(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:
Sometimes I do pray to have male children only, cos time giving birth to female children are waste of time and resources
if everyone gets his prayer request for a male child, how can humanity procreate?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Xisnin(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:

I am sure you are blind and didn't see the brother grabbing his sister's ass?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by mrgreen4real(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
WHO ARE THEY FOOLING?

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by jashar(f): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Offpoint:

gringrin so you no need my eyes? Kwantinue..

I no get money for new model jor... na dey first model and e no get back covergrin

Shuuuoooo.... See guy man o? Weytin I wan take your eyes do? Me get 2 big functional ones na...

Ehen? Shey na follow come battery? In years to come, I fit auction am as collectors item.
grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by KosiGrove: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by KosiGrove: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Etuagievin:
if everyone gets his prayer request for a male child, how can humanity procreate?

police arrest yahoo boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuu89LDtgD0&t=131s
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Offpoint: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
jashar:

Shuuuoooo.... See guy man o? Weytin I wan take your eyes do? Me get 2 big functional ones na...

Ehen? Shey na follow come battery? In years to come, I fit auction am as collectors item.
grin
gringrin oooh thanks for the idea... I keep am till 2090...i go auction for 30 billions
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by Paulosky1900: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Takeit2017:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-gGx_hYwE0To/Wh7I_uNYLZI/AAAAAAAAYck/GITcj3byJ1kPc5M-StmZVDATa_HP65R7ACLcBGAs/s1600/23915901_500499260331838_6215491360934904187_n.jpg[/img]

South African lady, Magogona-Rammela Rambeh Cha Chedzashared h as gotten many talking with this photos shared on Facebook.

Many saw this act as downright wrong and took time to slam her but of course she was ready for them.
Read her response below;

[img]https://2.bp..com/-NUwWW2zLnQk/Wh7I_psE3WI/AAAAAAAAYcg/n5TSIdinB5cYsbbsEJExLDShNSZPArxlgCLcBGAs/s1600/ui-11.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8_b0Nafl1UQ/Wh7I_13e-1I/AAAAAAAAYco/oZXVTCKtbMMV5zNmrvaEhIaeEfPcxS1kwCLcBGAs/s1600/uj-7.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..co.id/2017/11/huh-see-what-this-young-man-was-seen.html

MUMUness of his brother is augmentation
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by centboy123456(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Princeofnigeria:

very ture
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' by sanpipita(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
KevinDein:

Why is it that when people condemn something that is obviously wrong, even to animals, lions don't interbreed, people like you are quick to shout hypocrites? Are you telling me that you see nothing wrong with that picture?

People like you are really lost and you feel everyone is as immoral as you.

You are the one who is lost, your immorality isn't my immorality, absolutely nothing wrong with that picture, isnt it dirty minded people that decided to spread and tag it something else, cant you see she was clearly angry about it and yes world is full of hypocrites, people only get angry at what they don't fancy not like they don't do worse, and try research about animals that interbreed before you come at me next time, you can start with bonobos, learn and update yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.