Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? (91209 Views)

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
on the move we are

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Provalker: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
weownlagos:

Nwa akwuna
Chai see finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
forgiveness:

Of course, it is but at the same time, the modern areas of Ibadan are 10 times bigger and developed than Asaba and and Uyo.
No Yoruba state is as develop as eket, let alone asaba, worri, pH and calabar.

10 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
the only true one and only indigenously mad car...90% material source...the engine was redesigned to suit the body..

the body(interior and exterior) was design and built indigenously... same as the accessories

All hail igboland, Made in Owerri

9 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mrhansome12(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Igbo land is not develop.
A three start hotel in ogidi (a village) idemili north local government area Anambra state.
Leophine Residence Hotel Ogidi

9 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
this is how i want to see Ibadan, i wide aerial coverage not just one site.....Brown roof or no brown roof, show us...be proud of your brown roof. afterall, it shows your rich lazy amala culture grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Michael004: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
meforyou1:
lagos is not yorubaland. Lagos is not part of SW. Chief layi from isale eko, chairman of lagos indigenes association for 15 years said so.
See the link. Pls read
https://www.nairaland.com/4185186/bini-original-owners-lagos-not
Ok, tell your father, mother, sister, brother, then go to obi of onitsha, oba of bini and you yourself to come and fight us for it then. Note, the fight starts from ore ondo state where your biafra dread was shattered. We are waiting, and make sure you bring truck to carry Lagos from our region to bini or better still igbland.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Unlimited22: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yet ANOTHER thread designed to classify us humans by tribe.
And we want racism to end.
You guys are funny.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mrhansome12(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
We develop our villages without government help

11 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Unlimited22:
Yet ANOTHER thread designed to classify us humans by tribe.
And we want racism to end.
You guys are funny.

Oga we are not the same...we are tribes men....that i can deal or tolerate you doesnt make me ignore my identity...

you eat amala while i eat ofensala...ok?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
So Brown roof republic opened a thread and abandoned it again? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Let me chill and enjoy the slaughter grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rotimik:

This is only true about Federal government revenue.

Oil constitutes only 30% of national budget (FG and States). Federal tax is about 15%, most of it from the SW. total revenue for FG is about 45%. IGR for states is now above 55% and growing.
lol. look at this one that is still living in denial. Go to Google , any part of the world and ask the question about the source of revenue for Nigeria, before you finish asking , oil will surface. Don't be deceive, even the money gotten from taxes are from oil. remember when oil prise were falling and you saw how the naira was strengthening( irony) and how people from the west were stealing pot of soup. this was when oil prize was dropping, just imagine if total production is shutdown. Even Hausa that we think are ingrates are also admitting that is oil that is fending the whole country, but southwest that have noting will keep making the loudest noise. Let restructure Nigeria and allow every state to fend for her self and pay taxes to the fg and let see who will cry foul first. imagine if bayelsa, rivers, delta, akwaibom and calabar having their seaport running, who will be clearing goods from Lagos? oil is the reason the global communities respect Nigeria, oil is the reason Nigeria do attend meeting in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
moving further

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by forgiveness: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
beamtopola:

No Yoruba state is as develop as eket, let alone asaba, worri, pH and calabar.

Oga, what is your understanding of development?

By the grace of I head an office that oversees the SS and SE, therefore I am conversant with these areas.

Yes! PH is more developed than Ibadan but not Asaba, Warri and Calabar.

Maybe you are confusing the beauty of Calabar with development.

San Francisco is more beautiful than Newyork but we all know Newyork is far developed than San Fr.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mrhansome12(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Another village hotel in ogidi
Paradise Hotel Ogidi.
We bring development home we are not fake city dwellers

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lool!
Is that troll through already?
I see nothing but random pictures taken from different,angles and states in the whole of SE. Shame grin

Here, the SE my ibo brothers will never show you. Picture, they say, don't lie grin

Ntor tongue
kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Y5uuuVTbY

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afonja that is looking for brown roof in igboland, see this one, are you happy now? grin grin

oya show us your brown roof and be proud of it..

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Unlimited22: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
hornyofife:

Oga we are not the same...we are tribes men....that i can deal or tolerate you doesnt make me ignore my identity...

you eat amala while i eat ofensala...ok?
I am Igbo.
And I am proud.
I love ofensala.
I know we are tribes and we respect our respective identities, but threads like these only create room for unnecessary chest beating.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Now, if we have to put all the pictures uploaded so far by those trolls all together,randomly could it all be all to this just one all together?

Lmao grin
Who's deceiving who. Ibadan alone swallow all these hotels una called development cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
This, right here give better view and development of a state not some villages hotels and zoos taken randomly. grin

Can you state aerial view beat this? cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mrhansome12(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Building Material Market Ogidi
Na the same village

10 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by totit: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
More. Mind you, let's not be deceived every region has it rural and urban areas.

This right here? Give a better view without manipulation of how developed a state is. This is just ibadan I haven't even start with Lagos, new osun and ondo et al. grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
forgiveness:

Oga, what is your understanding of development?

By the grace of I head an office that oversees the SS and SE, therefore I am conversant with these areas.

Yes! PH is more developed than Ibadan but not Asaba, Warri and Calabar.

Maybe you are confusing the beauty of Calabar with development.

San Francisco is more beautiful than Newyork but we all know Newyork is far developed than San Fr.

A reminder about your thread

www.nairaland.com/3143985/most-developed-cities-nigeria-niger
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mrhansome12(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
We don't abandon our villages like those from the west side.
Building Material Market Ogidi

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Unlimited22:

I am Igbo.
And I am proud.
I love ofensala.
I know we are tribes and we respect our respective identities, but threads like these only create room for unnecessary chest beating.

yes ooo, lets us chest beat, they started it since...not today..even the thread was started by an Amala eater..

after the civil war, the igbos lost virtually everything in material and wealth...they had to swallow their pride, humbled themselves and took to menial jobs to survive, train their children and reduce the effect of the war lost.

yorubas started insulting igbo people far back in the 80s and 90s when they held all the positions with northerners during the military days.. Forgetting that their fathers were part and responsible for the genocide and lost of asset, which they stole from us to give to themselves and created policies to emasculate our people.

years after, we still being marginalized and denied our rightful place and quota in country, yet these idiots find it funny to compare themselves with a people who are recovering from their holocaust.. it must be sad being a yorubaman..they represent laziness, dirt and treachery.

they called our fathers traders, they claimed all the fake statistics...most educated, sophisticated and most developed..

not we are in information age, all their lies are being exposed...let them show us their development or forever accept that without igbos, lagos is shiit.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mrhansome12(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Iye enu Hospital Ogidi.
Na village hospital oh

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kettykin: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
hornyofife:
Afonja come to igboland and develop too or buy properties, help make igboland a no mans land....Lazy people, na only mouth una get.
if this is really Igbo land , then if there is no war or invasion , 2 Key Igbo cities Owerri and Enugu would be at par with key European cities if not surpassing them in aesthetics , beauty and and aerial layout in the next 10 years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
still moving

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mrhansome12(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Still Iye enu hospital ogidi (village hospital)

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
driving through town

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
kettykin:

if this is really Igbo land , then if there is no war or invasion , 2 Key Igbo cities Owerri and Enugu would be at par with key European cities if not surpassing them in aesthetics , beauty and and aerial layout in the next 10 years

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by konoplyanka: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
hornyofife:

post them, oga no be for mouth...we are tired of noise making, let your pictures speak...Am sure before you say igboland is not developed again, you will have a rethink so as not to embarrass yourself and expose the fact that you are not travelled

I'm not a jobless oaf like you going about posting pictures of people's houses while living in squalor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply)

CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.